> I need to vent!!!
AKay
post Jun 25 2011, 07:22 PM
Post #11

I'm SEXY!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,421

Sorry to hear Stevenski.
I work for a government agency now and they do a thorough background and credit check but dont do drug tests.
I know 2 people that were brought on that even smoke weed on lunch breaks!!
AKay
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jun 27 2011, 03:15 AM
Post #12

Chief Haterizer

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 91

Looks good. I have a interview with a global company & it is only managing one account which should be interesting. The fact that they extended the deadline to accomidate me shows they at least like my resume & phone manner!

Wooooo Touch wood.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Jun 27 2011, 03:49 AM
Post #13

Guests

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 27 2011, 06:15 PM) *
Looks good. I have a interview with a global company & it is only managing one account which should be interesting. The fact that they extended the deadline to accomidate me shows they at least like my resume & phone manner!

Wooooo Touch wood.

Good stuff and good luck Stevenski. What is exactly your role, or what do you do? I remember you were doing some work with OH&S or something in NSW? If my memory serves me correct.

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 27 2011, 06:15 PM) *
Wooooo Touch wood.

Go nuts. Plenty to go around.

(IMG:http://www.thewhizzinator.com/whiz.jpg)

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jun 27 2011, 05:54 AM
Post #14

Chief Haterizer

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 27 2011, 06:49 PM) *
Good stuff and good luck Stevenski. What is exactly your role, or what do you do? I remember you were doing some work with OH&S or something in NSW? If my memory serves me correct.

Cheers mate I am a National Account Manager. I do Facilities & OH&S supplies still doing the same job with the same evil empire just changed states. In short I set up agreements with other companies to provide their workforce with occupational requirements in my area of operations from toilet paper & soap to unifoms etc. The role I am going for is to manage one accounts workwear supplies so it is not much different & if successful they will build a team around my skills & expertise.

Time for a change at least change of company & it will be nice to work for a Australian owned company rather than a American one hopefully.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Jun 27 2011, 06:35 AM
Post #15

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 27 2011, 11:54 AM) *
Cheers mate I am a National Account Manager. I do Facilities & OH&S supplies still doing the same job with the same evil empire just changed states. In short I set up agreements with other companies to provide their workforce with occupational requirements in my area of operations from toilet paper & soap to unifoms etc. The role I am going for is to manage one accounts workwear supplies so it is not much different & if successful they will build a team around my skills & expertise.

Time for a change at least change of company & it will be nice to work for a Australian owned company rather than a American one hopefully.

Is all of that fancy talk for Janitor???

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Jun 27 2011, 08:27 AM
Post #16

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jun 27 2011, 07:35 AM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jun 28 2011, 04:18 AM
Post #17

Chief Haterizer

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jun 27 2011, 09:35 PM) *

Yup (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif)

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Jun 28 2011, 09:43 AM
Post #18

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

You should find out if they test for Krokodil...I've heard that's the new hot shit.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
Method
post Jun 29 2011, 08:48 AM
Post #19

Member No.: 1,253

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 21 2011, 04:09 AM) *
I cannot believe I missed out on a great job because during the medical I failed my piss test.

Great job & great company. I went through 6 hours of interviews & having to prepare & present a full on powerpoint to a board for assesment. I was told I had the job yesterday I just need to do a medical.

I did the medical & passed with flying colours. That was when they brought the piss cup for me to use & I knew I was shot.

I am not a druggie or anything I just smoke the odd puff on the weekends & it NEVER has interfered with my job. I seriously cannot believe I was knocked back for having THC in my system. Then again I don't think I want to work for a company that invades it's employees privacy by conducting random urine tests.

If there is anything I can take from this it is that I was the best candidate for the role & had it on lock bar the test. I also know my market value is considerably more than what my current employer is paying me to the tune of $50K.

Rant over

If you puff, and don't know how to beat a piss test, you're incompetent, and didn't deserve the bump in pay.

+Quote Post
TheFonz
post Jun 29 2011, 04:21 PM
Post #20

Team BU fun boy that gets passed around...

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,999

The easiest way to beat a piss test when you the THC is still in your system is to drink a lot of water. Your piss should literally look like the water you are drinking. The idea being the dilude your piss so much that there will be no way to detect the THC in you system.

Or so I hear.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st August 2014 - 12:29 AM