IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Do you agree with Freddie??, Running??
mrchitown
post Feb 26 2013, 09:01 PM
Post #11

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

Roach thinks using tools like angles and movement are running. He has 1 dimensional fighters because he's a 1 dimensional trainer. He tried to get at Team Bradley but Diaz came thru with that ether

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Feb 26 2013, 09:01 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Feb 26 2013, 09:37 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

Someone that's watched boxing as much as Roach will obviously know that it isn't running and if you believe otherwise well...Look at what Angel Garcia managed to do to Khan. Seems like when any other trainer says something its pure gold, yet when Roach says it he's completely one dimensional. Also I'd be interested how Selcuk Aydin would with Roach working on that none existant left hand

Forgot to answer the question. No

This post has been edited by mgrover: Feb 26 2013, 09:38 PM

+Quote Post
p4pcrown
post Feb 26 2013, 09:39 PM
Post #13

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,358

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Feb 26 2013, 08:13 PM) *
I thought he won even with a bad knee. Too bad Pac is too scared to rematch Bradley so we'd see TIm make it more obvious the 2nd time around.

He won on the scorecards but I don't think any logical individual actually thought he won the fight. Lol...I don't even think Bradley thought he won the fight until it was announced.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 26 2013, 09:49 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (mgrover @ Feb 26 2013, 08:37 PM) *
Someone that's watched boxing as much as Roach will obviously know that it isn't running and if you believe otherwise well...Look at what Angel Garcia managed to do to Khan. Seems like when any other trainer says something its pure gold, yet when Roach says it he's completely one dimensional. Also I'd be interested how Selcuk Aydin would with Roach working on that none existant left hand

Forgot to answer the question. No

So what are you trying to say here exactly bruh?!

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Feb 26 2013, 10:06 PM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Marcus @ Feb 26 2013, 08:01 PM) *
Look at the gamesman ship on Diaz's part though...

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt...3#ixzz2M3aAu8RI

“It don’t bother me at all. If you’re a winner, you got the right to say whatever you want. Floyd Mayweather, he’s a winner [so] he can talk all he wants and he has all the right to because he keeps winning. But when you lose every fight the previous year? when you get [Jorge] Linares beat, when you get [Amir] Khan beat, when you get Pacquiao knocked out and every other one of your fighters and then you go help the Olympic team and nobody gets a gold medal? – all he wants is attention”
“It doesn’t bother me. Hey, I’ll see Freddie Roach that night and he better bring his A game if he has a game. I got to feel a little sympathy for him as last year wasn’t a good year for him but if he wants attention we’ll give it to him. Maybe I’ll lend him a shoulder to cry on one of these days but for now, he has Provodnikov and I have Bradley”.

Ether..

(IMG:http://data.whicdn.com/images/13523315/40748_436604780527_505005527_5653743_4437742_n_thumb.jpg)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 26 2013, 10:12 PM
Post #16

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Freddie needs to shut up because his fighters are on the down side and they are leaving. Chavez got his ass beat, Pac is still sleeping, Khan left, and all his fighters to a L! If I were Freddie I would let my fighters do the talking and not a trainer. In my opinion Freddie's technique is archaic and people are catching up with his style. His fighters do not have a plan B. And Pac couldn't KO Tim because he had no idea how to cut off the ring and walk Tim down. He did not use his jab and he was only looking for power punches that strangely did not hurt Tim. Tim maybe a boring fighter but he is very skilled and he always finds a way to win. Shut up Roach!

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Feb 26 2013, 10:14 PM
Post #17

Super Middleweight

And kinda ironic that the guy that trained Khan is complaining about running.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Feb 27 2013, 06:55 AM
Post #18

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 27 2013, 02:49 AM) *
So what are you trying to say here exactly bruh?!

That I don't agree with him lol also I'd be curious what he can do for Aydin

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Feb 27 2013, 07:48 AM
Post #19

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

Can't stand Roach, lately. With his recent "accomplishments" he should be the one receiving smack all day. I wish Bradley wins this fight, I feel sorry for him. He is a good dude and a solid boxer - nevermind the headbutts.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Feb 27 2013, 08:45 AM
Post #20

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Feb 27 2013, 07:48 AM) *
Can't stand Roach, lately. With his recent "accomplishments" he should be the one receiving smack all day. I wish Bradley wins this fight, I feel sorry for him. He is a good dude and a solid boxer - nevermind the headbutts.

I don't really think the headbutts are on purpose. His dome is just so big I think it just gets in the way when he's in fighting, most of the headbutts in the Alexander fight were devons fault. Who the hell lunges in wildly like that against a opposite stance opponent? but him and Joel diaz make a great pair. They are both very cerebral and put down and follow a game plan very well, something roach and his fighters dont do very well.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 09:49 AM