IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why do Pacquaio's PPVs consistently sell less than Floyd's, Numbers don't lie.
Extant
post Jan 24 2012, 01:30 PM
Post #21

Strawweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,810

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 11:24 AM) *
Truthfully, I can give two flying flocks of rat shit who sells how much of anything. They can sell whatever they want! I just hate when a guy has his ass where his head's supposed to be and dispenses horseshit in a projectile manner. Seriously dude, you call this "research"? C'monnnn man (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

He needs to put those De La Hoya, Hatton, and real Mosley numbers up, since you know everything. Trust me, we know all of FMJ's PPV number because people will flip Earth upside down to see if he's a real attraction. Now Pacquiao's numbers have been somewhat embellished, hidden, and overlooked by the announcement of his next opponent.

Hopefully this is a dialogue that produces facts as opposed to a shouting match just to "win" an argument. I'll just wait for what Cheesey1 comes up with as it seems at least my point was well taken on that end.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 24 2012, 01:31 PM
Post #22

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

...looks like he just left again guys...maybe he's doing some more "research" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Anybody had lunch yet? I had that 5 piece nugget again...you know, the spicy ones at Wendy's...they actually remembered to give me bbq sauce this time.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 24 2012, 01:36 PM
Post #23

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Anything else Mr. Extant? I'll wait...

I still haven't seen any official Pac/Mosley PPVs posted yet (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jan 24 2012, 01:46 PM
Post #24

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

supposedly mosley pacman did 1.3million, according to Arum and lets be honest thats about as official as its going to get from him,

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/ne...tory?id=6645782

i doubt youll find showtime posting the numbers anywhere.

+Quote Post
Extant
post Jan 24 2012, 01:48 PM
Post #25

Strawweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 11:36 AM) *
Anything else Mr. Extant? I'll wait...

I still haven't seen any official Pac/Mosley PPVs posted yet (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

The only thing we can find is purse info and revenue. To my knowledge, there are no official PPV numbers for Pac-Mosley. However, my point still remains:

"posting and piggybacking that MM's numbers are always higher than Manny's obviously without research is just plain irresponsible."

We can-not get away from that fact.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Jan 24 2012, 01:53 PM
Post #26

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (Extant @ Jan 24 2012, 01:48 PM) *
The only thing we can find is purse info and revenue. To my knowledge, there are no official PPV numbers for Pac-Mosley. However, my point still remains:

"posting and piggybacking that MM's numbers are always higher than Manny's obviously without research is just plain irresponsible."

I don't need to research those numbers, I know what they are. There's a reason that you only went back as far as you did. Sorry my son, but since I like your gumption I will tell you that the De La Hoya Vs. Mayweather bout did much more than Manny's highest ever PPV.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 24 2012, 02:00 PM
Post #27

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Extant @ Jan 24 2012, 01:48 PM) *

Its funny how you NEVER mentioned Pac/Mosley in the 2011 PPVs that you listed (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I wanted to trust your numbers when you posted them, but your sources were somewhat piss-poor to begin with. I never agreed with Pacquiao's numbers being lower than Floyd's I just wanted to know some of his PPV numbers before I made an assessment (as I stated before).

Then you came crashing in here, pounding your chest, and vomiting some bullshit about doing some research. Again, I never agreed with the initial post, but you started this with your flimsy research. First you gave me a source for the numbers, then I see a guesstimate of Pac/Mosley numbers, followed by that 1.4M for JMM/Pacquiao that Arum pulled out of that wizard sleeve that he calls an asshole, and fed it to the gullible media.

C'mon man, you're doing too much and your stuff is a bit shaky and inconsistent. If you would excuse me, Im about to go outside and throw the frisbee with my dog...at least he's one constant in my life.

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Jan 24 2012, 02:08 PM
Post #28

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 01:58 PM) *
...guess he left the board to do some more "research". Good luck finding those Pacquiao/Mosley numbers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Those numbers are buried with Jimmy Hoffa.

What does it matter in the end, they are both rich (Mayweather and Arum that is) and their fights generate people buying their fights.
Pacquaio is the man of the people (Media wise) and Mayweather is a self indulgent hood trash (media wise). And the bad guy always win. Denzel Washington's hightest grossing film was Training Day not because it was a great and epic movie, no because Denzel played a great bad good, and that is why mayweather selss, he is a great at being the guy.

+Quote Post
Extant
post Jan 24 2012, 02:12 PM
Post #29

Strawweight

All I'm saying fellas is that if you post that you "know what the numbers" are, then you need to hold yourselves responsible for what you post and produce evidence or don't post at all.

As far as all the emotional "Chest pounding" bravado, cussing, and name calling... I don't need to do all that as it appears that some folks are doing an exceptional job of that themselves.

With all due respect of course...

This post has been edited by Extant: Jan 24 2012, 02:13 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 24 2012, 02:12 PM
Post #30

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 24 2012, 02:08 PM) *
Those numbers are buried with Jimmy Hoffa.

What does it matter in the end, they are both rich (Mayweather and Arum that is) and their fights generate people buying their fights.
Pacquaio is the man of the people (Media wise) and Mayweather is a self indulgent hood trash (media wise). And the bad guy always win. Denzel Washington's hightest grossing film was Training Day not because it was a great and epic movie, no because Denzel played a great bad good, and that is why mayweather selss, he is a great at being the guy.

This has nothing to do with you...move outta the way...

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 10:27 AM