Run and Gun Game...
post Feb 16 2011, 04:25 AM
Post #41

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 195

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Feb 16 2011, 01:11 AM) *
Yes lets keep it in perspective.

Franklin was thought to be one of the best MW in the world when Anderson whooped him. Hendo was the MW Pride Champ and had just taken out Wanderlie brutaly when Anderson whooped him easly. Griffin though im not a huge fan of his either was the bigger guy a former LHW champ who had beaten Shogun of all ppl and Rampage for the belt yet Anderson made him look like a novice. Marquadt wasa legit threat many ppl thought he was gonna give Anderson trouble we all know what happened there.

We can go back n forth all da.y I know folks are hurting here cause Fedor got owned two times in a row to not so good comp but hey thats what happens when you come in to every fight just swinging like a club fighter and not setting your sh*t up. I recommend Fedor go train with Anderson he might be able to pick up a thing or two. LOL

As for Sonnen so what he came close to winning against an injured Silva but close don't cut my friend at the end Silva subbed him and got the win thats somthing Fedor couldn't do against Werdum(a UFC reject) and Bigfoot.

I love how you threw in the injured silva part, lol like any fighter goes into the ring 100% after training camp. Hendo was Andersons best win ever. And you cant use the forrest griffen beat shogun and rampage argument, im sorry but you cant. Styles make fights, and look how many times wanderlie beat rampage, and that was in rampages prime Not this old lazy version. As for franklin, time proved him to be a b class fighter, and marquart a b- or c class fighter. Their careers and time has proven the type of fighter they are, you cant go by (what they were thought of as). That was promoted by the same hype machine that builds up anderson now.

As I said, he has an above average resume, and is on a long winning streak over a very average division.

the greatest of all time????? Not yet he isnt, but the man has the chance to get there, but he has much more to prove

This post has been edited by Run and Gun Game Calls: Feb 16 2011, 09:09 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Feb 16 2011, 09:36 AM
Post #42

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Feb 15 2011, 10:21 AM) *
Im not sh*tting on Fedor i said he was a great fighter didn't I. Im just not as big a fan of his as most ppl.

I've always admired Anderson's fighting style ever since his Pride days when he wasn't quite yet the fighter he is today. I remember telling ppl when he was gonna fight Leben that this guy from Pride(Silva) is gonna show you what Pride is all about.

Im a Silva fan win or lose i'll stick by the guy and there shouldn't be anything wrong with that imagine how boring this place would be if we all agreed on everything.

Good answer, bazooka...BUUUT

(IMG:http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x289/THECEO_2007/MMAP4P-1.gif)

That's the way it is...

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Feb 16 2011, 10:20 AM
Post #43

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,319

QUOTE (Warlord @ Feb 16 2011, 12:47 AM) *
Is there, or has there ever been, a heavyweight fighter on the planet earth that you would pick over Fedor, prime for prime? If you say yes, explain yourself.

Is there, or has there ever been, a middleweight fighter that you would pick over Anderson Silva, prime for prime? If you say no, explain yourself. Because I rank Kazushi Sakuraba over Anderson Silva all-time, and I think he would've beaten Silva had they ever fought, both being at their peaks.

Anderson Silva is a mentally weak fighter, and Sakuraba would've toyed with him before slapping an arm-bar or knee-bar on his lame ass.

(IMG:http://i21.tinypic.com/28rmv6f.gif)

Look how fast his ugly ass tapped out there to Ryo Chonan's flying scissor heel hook. Or go watch him get subbed by fucking Daiju Takase. I'd rather be Fedor getting losses at the tail end of my career by fighters who outweigh me by nearly 50 pounds, than Anderson Silva getting subbed in his physical prime by smaller, D- fighters.

Plus Anderson's just ugly as shit. Him and Bigfoot Silva look like they fell out of the tallest ugly tree in the world together, and hit every branch on the way down. And then they climbed back up and fell down again.

I love how some of you still bring up losses from over 5 yrs ago when Silva was obviously not the same fighter he is today kinda like how you guys are now makeing excuses for Fedor not being the same today.

As for a HW i would have picked over Fedor i don't know i've always thought the HW division was sh*t kinda like today yeah you had guys like Big Nog and Cro Cop but thats it Crop had no ground game at the time but i give him the big NOG win that was a good one. But lets also not forget Fujita had Fedor on queeer street f*cking no stand up Fujita who couldn't throw a straight punch if his life depended on it.

War you seem to have some kinda of secret crush on Anderson or some sh*t cause you keep saying how ugly he is i don't wanna get into judgeing mens looks thats not how i roll but you seem to be pretty obssesed with that.

Sak beating Anderson get the f*Ck out of here Anderson would have sent his ass to the morgue or done him like Wand did him back in the first fight.

And yes Silva might have tapped to Chonnan but he didn't tap nearly as fast as Fedor did to Werdum Lol. I tell you saturday night was a beautiful night for me i actually hope Fedor doesn't hang em' up so i can keep seeing him get his face rearranged.

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Feb 16 2011, 03:53 PM
Post #44

Middleweight

Member No.: 603

QUOTE (The CEO @ Feb 16 2011, 02:36 PM) *
Good answer, bazooka...BUUUT

(IMG:http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x289/THECEO_2007/MMAP4P-1.gif)

That's the way it is...

lmao

+Quote Post
TheFonz
post Feb 16 2011, 08:20 PM
Post #45

Team BU fun boy that gets passed around...

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,999

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Feb 16 2011, 10:20 AM) *
I love how some of you still bring up losses from over 5 yrs ago when Silva was obviously not the same fighter he is today kinda like how you guys are now makeing excuses for Fedor not being the same today.

As for a HW i would have picked over Fedor i don't know i've always thought the HW division was sh*t kinda like today yeah you had guys like Big Nog and Cro Cop but thats it Crop had no ground game at the time but i give him the big NOG win that was a good one. But lets also not forget Fujita had Fedor on queeer street f*cking no stand up Fujita who couldn't throw a straight punch if his life depended on it.

War you seem to have some kinda of secret crush on Anderson or some sh*t cause you keep saying how ugly he is i don't wanna get into judgeing mens looks thats not how i roll but you seem to be pretty obssesed with that.

Sak beating Anderson get the f*Ck out of here Anderson would have sent his ass to the morgue or done him like Wand did him back in the first fight.

And yes Silva might have tapped to Chonnan but he didn't tap nearly as fast as Fedor did to Werdum Lol. I tell you saturday night was a beautiful night for me i actually hope Fedor doesn't hang em' up so i can keep seeing him get his face rearranged.

You are making me hate Anderson Silva, when I actually liked him as fighter before you started with this nonsense. You're like a PacManiac.

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Feb 16 2011, 08:35 PM
Post #46

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (TheFonz @ Feb 16 2011, 08:20 PM) *
You are making me hate Anderson Silva, when I actually liked him as fighter before you started with this nonsense. You're like a PacManiac.

What am i saying that is makeing you hate him thats he's the GOAT? If so im not the only one saying that now in the days.

But likewise i guess my hate for Fedor grew cause of fans like the ones here worshiping a fat, balding pedophile looking fighter with very little technique in his fight game.

Im just glad he got his ass handed to him twice in a row so now i don't have to hear ppl's BS.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Feb 17 2011, 12:06 AM
Post #47

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Feb 16 2011, 10:20 AM) *

The heavyweight division Fedor fought in during his prime is light years beyond the middleweight division Anderson has fought in. Period. Fedor has a better winning streak over better competition.

As for Fedor getting rocked by Fujita, so what? Anderson got rocked by Chael fucking Sonnen. Shit fucking happens. You know better than that, Bazooka.

I'm sorry. The dude's just ugly.

Wanderlei beat Saku because he was so much bigger, and so much stronger. Anderson and Saku would've been fighting at about the same weight. Anderson's lanky ass would've never been able to over-power Saku, which is what it took to wipe out a prime Sakuraba. The bottom line is Anderson could never have dealt with Saku's unorthodox style.

And yes Silva might have tapped to Chonnan but he didn't tap nearly as fast as Fedor did to Werdum Lol.

Are you kidding? Anderson tapped in approximately 1.5 seconds. Seriously. Literally. Look at the gif for crying out loud. Fedor was thrashing around in that triangle for 30-40 seconds. At least. Again, you know better than that Bazooka.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Feb 17 2011, 12:07 AM
Post #48

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Feb 16 2011, 08:35 PM) *
What am i saying that is makeing you hate him thats he's the GOAT? If so im not the only one saying that now in the days.

But likewise i guess my hate for Fedor grew cause of fans like the ones here worshiping a fat, balding pedophile looking fighter with very little technique in his fight game.

Im just glad he got his ass handed to him twice in a row so now i don't have to hear ppl's BS.

Come on, Bazooka. Fedor may not have the best stand-up in the world, but his ground and pound may be the best ever. There's no need for you to be saying junk like that.

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Feb 17 2011, 12:40 AM
Post #49

Super Middleweight

War i just can't see a scenario where Sak would beat Anderson.

First of all Sak would get hurt badly standing up and he wasn't the best wrestlers either he may score a TD or two but like Anderson has shown the ground is not his weakness and i don't know how long Sak would be able keep him down if he did.

Bottom line is prime for prime Silva would beat Sak brutally ala the other Silva. I don't know too many people that won't agree with that.

This post has been edited by kidbazooka1: Feb 17 2011, 01:01 AM

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Feb 17 2011, 12:56 AM
Post #50

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Warlord @ Feb 17 2011, 01:06 AM) *
As for Fedor getting rocked by Fujita, so what? Anderson got rocked by Chael fucking Sonnen. Shit fucking happens. You know better than that, Bazooka.

Exactly sh*t happens just like the Chonan sub.

Silva was clearly not the fighter then that he is today anyone saying otherwise is full of sh*t. Those losses to me where like Pacqiuao's early losses. The Anderson of today would kill Chonan and Takase with ease.

C'mon War Silva can't be uglier than Fedor though. LOL

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 02:28 PM