IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Keith Kizer throws Floyd under the bus! "Floyd was AGAINST petitioning the NSAC for better testing"
Deevel79
post Oct 14 2011, 01:09 PM
Post #21

Strawweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 11,028

QUOTE (Plah @ Oct 14 2011, 02:05 PM) *
Floyd wants USADA to handle the tests, not the commission. Simple as that.

Not true. I have quotes from him saying that he doesnt care which agency conducts the tests as long as blood is tested and its random.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Deevel79
post Oct 14 2011, 01:15 PM
Post #22

Strawweight

QUOTE (Deevel79 @ Oct 14 2011, 02:09 PM) *
Not true. I have quotes from him saying that he doesnt care which agency conducts the tests as long as blood is tested and its random.

Here ya go! Enjoy!.....;-)

"we are ok to move off usada," golden boy promotions ceo richard schaefer, who is representing mayweather, told espn.com. "what we're saying, and what is important to us, is four things -- that the tests be random, that they include blood and urine and the time frame, meaning when do you stop the tests before the fight but know they will still be effective.

usada is the most recognized one, but if it's another one, like the nevada commission, we don't really care. I don't care who performs the tests as long as they are performed. That's our position".

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4772853

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Oct 14 2011, 01:32 PM
Post #23

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

christ this shit has been discussed to death. please move the fuck on

+Quote Post
Deevel79
post Oct 14 2011, 01:45 PM
Post #24

Strawweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Oct 14 2011, 02:32 PM) *
christ this shit has been discussed to death. please move the fuck on

It has? So you're saying you've always known that Floyd turned down an opportunity to petition the NSAC for more stringent testing in order to get the fight with Pac made?

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 14 2011, 01:56 PM
Post #25

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

When I saw the title of this thread...interest actually struck me...then I saw who created it...suddenly a cloud of "letdown" covered my head, smh...

(IMG:http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u166/marpibeach/beating-a-dead-horse.gif)

And yes...to a million degrees, this topic has been researched, discussed, and broken down eons ago...since Jesus was a baby, I believe...but hey, what do I know?

+Quote Post
Deevel79
post Oct 14 2011, 02:13 PM
Post #26

Strawweight

QUOTE (cshel86 @ Oct 14 2011, 02:56 PM) *
When I saw the title of this thread...interest actually struck me...then I saw who created it...suddenly a cloud of "letdown" covered my head, smh...

(IMG:http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u166/marpibeach/beating-a-dead-horse.gif)

And yes...to a million degrees, this topic has been researched, discussed, and broken down eons ago...since Jesus was a baby, I believe...but hey, what do I know?

You're lying. Provide a link to a source where it says that the opportunity to petition the NSAC was presented to Floyd and he turned it down, all the while, Arum and GBP were all for it.

You just have no response for what you just read and rather attack me instead.

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Oct 14 2011, 02:22 PM
Post #27

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Oct 14 2011, 12:35 PM) *
He is not a neutral being in this. He is with the Nevada Athletic Commission... so if Pac (who happens to be fighting in Nevada instead of Dallas) decides to take his talents to another state, gets who loses out on major money... wait for it...Nevada! It is a little odd that he would be saying this when guess who is fighting next month??? Pacquiao. How come he was not asked about this when Floyd was fighting just a month ago? I am little curious? He could of said this two years ago or six months ago. But he waits to say it now.... There is always a reason to everything... I don't think he has an axe to grind by the way but what I do think he is doing is trying to make the person who is currently making him money look like as always the innocent being.

how's Nevada going to lose out on money? they've been running big fights for decades. like a promoter for a the fighter on the level of Pac or Mayweather is going to turn down the site fee lol. face it, he didn't want to petition the commission. Kizer doesn't have anything to gain by making it public and nothing to lose.

QUOTE (Deevel79 @ Oct 14 2011, 02:45 PM) *
It has? So you're saying you've always known that Floyd turned down an opportunity to petition the NSAC for more stringent testing in order to get the fight with Pac made?

people pay more attention to Pac and Mayweather not fighting than they do actual fights. and if people didn't support them not fighting each other it would have already been settled.

+Quote Post
Sicko
post Oct 14 2011, 02:25 PM
Post #28

Strawweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,115

Well maybe he don't TRUST THE CORRUPTED NSAC...

Just saying! If the boxer is the one that has to suggest stronger test...then that tells me the NSAC really don't care much about cleaning up the sport

NFL is the BIGGEST SPORT IN AMERICA, news just came out today that they will start testing for HGH...why can't boxing IN GENERAL do the same?

Mayweather should take his fight to Capitol Hill...if he is serious about getting stronger test put in place for ALL FIGHTERS!

This post has been edited by Sicko: Oct 14 2011, 02:26 PM

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Oct 14 2011, 02:34 PM
Post #29

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Deevel79 @ Oct 14 2011, 07:45 PM) *

no that specific thing has not been discussed but the whole drug testing bullshit in any light that makes floyd look good or bad, or makes the pacman look good or bad has been discussed. i actually hate the cunt and am still here standing saying please shut the fuck up and talk about something worthwhile since we all know hes contradicted himself plenty of times before and been a hypocrite.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 14 2011, 03:57 PM
Post #30

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Deevel79 @ Oct 14 2011, 03:13 PM) *
You're lying. Provide a link to a source where it says that the opportunity to petition the NSAC was presented to Floyd and he turned it down, all the while, Arum and GBP were all for it.

You just have no response for what you just read and rather attack me instead.

You're right, I have absolutely no responses for what I've read because its nothing more than flying monkey turds (in my opinion). The only reason that I would EVER want to attack you would be because you're a self-abosrbed, ill-informed, futile, idiot who whores for attention about subjects that have been beat to the ground...along with the fact that your name is Deevel79.

The fact that you feel this is an exclusive and you're carrying on as if it is such, is giving me this weird pain in my side. Do yourself a solid and post in another thread that doesn't pertain to Mayweather, Pacquiao, testing, or their PPV #s...but wait, you aren't capable of doing such a simple task, so I will just wont bother. Just make us all happy and roll over and die...then come back to life with a story about your experience...maybe then, would you be interesting. As far as the subject of this topic, I could care less man...

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 09:55 AM