IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stop Harrasing Me!!, Defamation, harrasment..it's hard out here for a saint!
Cheesey1
post Mar 27 2012, 08:49 AM
Post #11

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (sduck @ Mar 26 2012, 06:24 PM) *
It's Manny Pacquiao, one must not need to abide by silly laws.

Yup. He should use Nas' "Whose world is it?" as his next ring song.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 27 2012, 08:51 AM
Post #12

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Pay ya taxes Manny!!!

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Mar 27 2012, 09:15 AM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 27 2012, 09:51 AM) *
Pay ya taxes Manny!!!

CShel: Pay ya taxes Manny!
The Saint: Why are you picking on a humble servant of the Lord? Shame on you!
Pactards: Manny will KO the taxman because he's the best!

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Mar 27 2012, 09:16 AM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 27 2012, 09:23 AM
Post #14

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 27 2012, 10:15 AM) *
CShel: Pay ya taxes Manny!
The Saint: Why are you picking on a humble servant of the Lord? Shame on you!
Pactards: Manny will KO the taxman because he's the best!

Lol! Im laughing at how this dude's "transgressions" are already being swept under the rug and covered up when "God" is incorporated in it. Just a bunch of fluff, if you ask me.

The sad part is, Pactards hear religious stuff and immediately lose focus of what the real issue is. What's even sadder is, people in real life turn into clueless shetland ponies when religion is brought into an issue to cover up the real point or any wrongdoing.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Mar 27 2012, 11:47 AM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 27 2012, 10:23 AM) *
Lol! Im laughing at how this dude's "transgressions" are already being swept under the rug and covered up when "God" is incorporated in it. Just a bunch of fluff, if you ask me.

The sad part is, Pactards hear religious stuff and immediately lose focus of what the real issue is. What's even sadder is, people in real life turn into clueless shetland ponies when religion is brought into an issue to cover up the real point or any wrongdoing.

Yup. Double standard at its finest.

As far as the pactards, after reading some of the extremely foul things that come out of their mouths, I seriously wonder if some of them have even read a chapter from the Bible. Forget a chapter, even a verse...

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Mar 27 2012, 12:10 PM
Post #16

Featherweight

Member No.: 13,282

He's been fucking with hoes for the last 15 years.

He has baby mamas running around.

He's been gambling and involved in cockfighting for years.

I mean, the list goes on and on.

Just because you started Bible thumping doesn't mean that you didn't do stupid shit in your life.

People don't really change until something traumatic happens in their lives, like your daddy dying and telling you something on his deathbed.

Every time I hear some dumb motherfucker coming in with the bullshit about hearing "voices" and seeing "dreams", I feel like slapping the shit out of them.

People using religion as a shield or a crutch are fucking pathetic.

Stop being robbed blind, hire some fucking professionals to look after your shit and pay your fucking taxes.

Then the "harassment" would stop.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 27 2012, 12:51 PM
Post #17

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Mar 27 2012, 01:10 PM) *
Just because you started Bible thumping doesn't mean that you didn't do stupid shit in your life.

People don't really change until something traumatic happens in their lives, like your daddy dying and telling you something on his deathbed.

I completely agree with your whole post, but this part stuck out for me. As soon as religion gets involved, people just get dumb for some reason. Im not saying that what Pacquiao is doing is just the worst thing I've ever heard, but his stuff seriously gets covered up.

If you look at it, you have Tiger Woods (an American athlete) who got caught cheating on his wife, then BOOM, the world goes nuts and turn their back on him. The same goes for Kobe, when he made a bad choice. I wont even get started on how blown out of proportion Mayweather stuff gets.

With that said, Pacquiao's stuff immediately gets downplayed and swept under the rug. This guy has a religious epiphany, then suddenly his wrongs have been forgiven and accounted for. I cant even say that they've been forgiven, because people dont hold it against him from jump.

As you said, it usually takes a traumatic turn of events, before a person decides to change. If the habit becomes a stronghold, then the person really doesn't change...they just find new ways to continue doing what they want to do.

*Cshel steps off of the soapbox*

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Mar 27 2012, 05:12 PM
Post #18

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Mar 27 2012, 01:10 PM) *
He's been fucking with hoes for the last 15 years.

He has baby mamas running around.

He's been gambling and involved in cockfighting for years.

I mean, the list goes on and on.

Every time I hear some dumb motherfucker coming in with the bullshit about hearing "voices" and seeing "dreams", I feel like slapping the shit out of them.

People using religion as a shield or a crutch are fucking pathetic.

Stop being robbed blind, hire some fucking professionals to look after your shit and pay your fucking taxes.

Then the "harassment" would stop.

Agreed. Although I do think that spirituality/God is real, but most people, like the Saint are playing very calculated games when they use the "dreams" and "voices" stuff.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Mar 27 2012, 05:13 PM
Post #19

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 27 2012, 01:51 PM) *
I completely agree with your whole post, but this part stuck out for me. As soon as religion gets involved, people just get dumb for some reason. Im not saying that what Pacquiao is doing is just the worst thing I've ever heard, but his stuff seriously gets covered up.

If you look at it, you have Tiger Woods (an American athlete) who got caught cheating on his wife, then BOOM, the world goes nuts and turn their back on him. The same goes for Kobe, when he made a bad choice. I wont even get started on how blown out of proportion Mayweather stuff gets.

With that said, Pacquiao's stuff immediately gets downplayed and swept under the rug. This guy has a religious epiphany, then suddenly his wrongs have been forgiven and accounted for. I cant even say that they've been forgiven, because people dont hold it against him from jump.

As you said, it usually takes a traumatic turn of events, before a person decides to change. If the habit becomes a stronghold, then the person really doesn't change...they just find new ways to continue doing what they want to do.

*Cshel steps off of the soapbox*

Good points re. Woods, Kobe and of course Mayweather.

One of my favourites is how they completely played down Ben Rothlisberger's sexual assault situation.

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Mar 27 2012, 05:14 PM

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Mar 27 2012, 06:10 PM
Post #20

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 26 2012, 12:25 PM) *
Pay ya taxes Manny!!!

To quote Guru, "Stick up kids is out to tax!!"

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 12:24 PM