IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Floyd-No Overwhelming African American Support, Why doesn't he have his legion amongst Blacks??
mrchitown
post Sep 22 2013, 06:03 PM
Post #81

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 22 2013, 05:56 PM) *
RGIII's married?! Already?!

Anyhow, as far as a black man dating white women...it's a "progressive" thing nowadays. I cant even say that it's progressive, because it's nothing new. Shit, if you really wanna be technical, black women truly cant complain about black men "selling out" to date white women. Wanna know why?

Trust me, I take ZERO pride in saying this, but black women are slowly making the playing field even. If you look at how high the ratings are for these silly reality shows like Real Housewives, Love & Hip-Hop, Bad Girls Club, etc., you don't even have to ask the race of the viewers...especially if its being confirmed via Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Black women are in love with these dimwitted females on television. The dumb part is, these are the SAME type of women that they DON'T want around their man, but they're willing to soak up that garbage on a weekly basis. Suddenly, it's cool to have long weave, butt shots, long nails, a nice car (that you probably cant even afford), nice purses, etc., and act like a straight clown in the face of adversity, or any other silly scenario.

Me, when I see this stuff, it doesn't even surprise me how black men turn the other way...trust me, I'm one of them. You can't take that type of woman home...we ALL know that. Our mothers would shoot us point blank range, if we accepted such nonsense.

On top of that, there's a vast majority of black women (and men) who feel entitled to the best in life, but are the worst at either pursuing it effectively, or maintaining it. Along with that comes baggage, emotional damage, etc.,...again, who wants to subscribe to that? If someone of your own race is putting up theses barriers/roadblocks, then I dont see any crime in looking at other races to date, marry, etc...with that in mind, the whole "pick your poison" thing comes into play.

Of course all black women dont act like this, but hey, that's how the cookie crumbles. The whole "majority rules" phrase, makes all the sense in the world. Hell, I'm not a rapping, non-child supporting, drug-dealing, black man who frequents the penal system, but since that's what's being broadcasted (and loved by the feeble-minded), it forces me to have to change my appearance and be waaaay more congizant of my behavior...thanks to the what the "majority" paints us as.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ok.gif)

I wouldn't even call it "being a sellout". If it aint good enough to "take home to mama", then hey, find what works for you.

As cringeworthy as this post is, most of it is the truth...a sad truth, but the truth nonetheless.

I agree with this as well. The problem is, it's too much room to blame both parties (black man and black woman). I can say that it's the black woman's fault for even dealing with dudes who aren't about their business, but then I'd have to blame the prior black man for not being a father to that SAME woman who procreates with that dude who isn't about his business. I agree with your point about the "neanderthal" way of life being over, and as we all can agree...the new way of life needs to start somewhere.

Yeah I think RG3 got married over the summer

And true, it's blame on both sides to go around but we have to start with the woman because the woman is the first messenger or the child. The message she sends that child or doesn't send that child shapes that child's life and we are seeing the effects of this in the communities now
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 22 2013, 06:10 PM
Post #82

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 22 2013, 07:03 PM) *
Yeah I think RG3 got married over the summer

And true, it's blame on both sides to go around but we have to start with the woman because the woman is the first messenger or the child. The message she sends that child or doesn't send that child shapes that child's life and we are seeing the effects of this in the communities now

I wish that neither one of us were right about this, but sadly, its a sick truth for society.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Sep 22 2013, 06:25 PM
Post #83

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 22 2013, 06:00 PM) *
Now I have no sympathy for those women on those reality shows. They put women in a negative light and have no shame about doing so

Madden tournaments? Man that's sad. Yeah your friend is lazy, I guess he just doing it to do it. But as he gets older he will learn that he pissed away his life on video games

yeah ain't they a trip nowadays, grown ass 35 and older women acting like 7th graders and to top off how dumbed down tv is nowadays the kids act like adults and the adults act like little kids.

I hate these stupid reality shows which is why I never watch them nor do I ever get past the commercials for them, all they amount to is a bunch of stupid hoes acting like idiotic men grubbing, money loving tricks.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Sep 22 2013, 08:11 PM
Post #84

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 22 2013, 03:15 PM) *
I apparently you don't listen to this shitty ass music or watch these shitty ass rap and R&B videos because that is all they do is exploit women (black and white)... Real Hip Hop Wives, Basketball Wives, Starter wives, and all the other bullshit shows that make black women look like hungry ho's whose only means to an end is to act like slutty thirsty long weave wearing ignorant loud bitches. Say what you will about Floyd, but all those chics are on his payroll and guess what? I don't hear them complaining. can't hate on a man for having beautiful women around him and you can't hate the girl for playing that role that they chose to play. Floyd ain't calling them bitches or hoes, he isn't making them do shit that they don't want to do. He employed his daughter's mother... how is that a bad thing? I am sure she knows the deal like the rest of them. Don't make a victim when there aren't any.

Preach. Rev. Chi. Everyone has it hard and everyone goes through shit. Black men (and I am one) do a lot of ignorant shit. Can't blame the white man for everything. What pisses me off about my brothers, is they are quick to look for an excuse to why they can't do something. One of my college friends who was graduated at the top of our class is telling me how hard it is for him to find a job. This dude puts in one application a month and spends the rest of his time playing Madden tournaments and tricking off bitches. And he wants to cry racism, I told him it wasn't racism but his bitch ass being lazy.

The hypocrisy is hilarious especially when you consider the bolded show is created, produced by Shaunie O'Neal.....A BLACK WOMAN.

+Quote Post
Amandla
post Sep 22 2013, 08:21 PM
Post #85

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,750

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 22 2013, 09:11 PM) *
The hypocrisy is hilarious especially when you consider the bolded show is created, produced by Shaunie O'Neal.....A BLACK WOMAN.

One thing us fellas can't seem to get over is the fact that women can be hoes.

Damn right women can be hoes. And people love to point and laugh at othe rpeople making stupid decisions.

Get back on track here tho, what holds back the whole blakc community from getting behind Floyd?

Its the fact that he can behave like a pimp sometimes. I don't like using that word either. Its lie people went back and read Iceberg Slim and didn't read it as a note of caution but as a pathway to success. Seeing how Slim ended up using his ability as a pimp to gain fame and success.

When the real message of Slim's books was I did all this but I wish I'd made the RIGHT choices cos I was an intelligent man. And I'm making the right choices now by going legit.

Why did so many people read Slim's books and come to the conclusion you act like he did?

+Quote Post
theculkid
post Sep 22 2013, 08:22 PM
Post #86

Amateur

Member No.: 13,891

Yeah I would want to support a woman beater. NOT. Black people need a role model theses days like Neil degrasse Tyson etc. Not someone who beats women and flaunts money around. He is skilled but not out of the ring.

+Quote Post
Amandla
post Sep 22 2013, 08:28 PM
Post #87

Flyweight

And I'm not aying I'm perfect either I read his books and made some dumb choices when I read those books too.

But I can still g back and read those books now and i'll be looking at it completely differently.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 22 2013, 09:30 PM
Post #88

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Amandla @ Sep 22 2013, 06:00 PM) *
Well crackheads tend to be self-absorbed money hungry bitches.

So theres the comparison. I'm not claiming myself to be a social scientist on this point but what have we got here?

Folks groaning about how Mayweather doesn't have a broad black fanbase.

Well Mayweather doesn't treat his women too well and he flaunts that fact and it puts my woman off him. And hshe's black.

Thats the crux of my point. I don't get why everyone has to jump to Floyd's defence when he's basically exploiting women with the moral integrity of crackheads.

He's a powerful man. He should be a better example as a black person than he is and thats what puts a lot of people off him. Especially smart black women who see him as the player he is.

Still she likes him better than Tiger Woods.

Crack heads suffer from the effects of one of the most addicting substances that can he absorbed, some even consider it a disease. There is no comparison other than both the women and the crackhead have a choice to begin with before embarking on what they are doing. Now if a women has as much self respect as a crackhead to begin with than she deserves what she gets. If a man gets exploited he is seen as weak or gullible, fuck these double standards a women should be seen the same way.

I don't get why your defending women who HAVE the moral integrity of a crackhead lmao

+Quote Post
Amandla
post Sep 22 2013, 10:08 PM
Post #89

Flyweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 22 2013, 10:30 PM) *
Crack heads suffer from the effects of one of the most addicting substances that can he absorbed, some even consider it a disease. There is no comparison other than both the women and the crackhead have a choice to begin with before embarking on what they are doing. Now if a women has as much self respect as a crackhead to begin with than she deserves what she gets. If a man gets exploited he is seen as weak or gullible, fuck these double standards a women should be seen the same way.

I don't get why your defending women who HAVE the moral integrity of a crackhead lmao

I'm not defending those women. I'm explaining why exploiting those women loses him support from otjher sections of the black community.

I like the guy when it comes down to it. Still I question his behaviour.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Sep 22 2013, 10:20 PM
Post #90

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (Amandla @ Sep 22 2013, 10:08 PM) *
I'm not defending those women. I'm explaining why exploiting those women loses him support from otjher sections of the black community.

I like the guy when it comes down to it. Still I question his behaviour.

Only people who aren't intellectual enough to know that Floyd isn't doing anything to them that they're not allowing to be done to themselves. He didn't put a gun to their heads and command them to do anything, in the end intelligent black women will understand that those are low intelligence tricks who sold their souls for cash, no more no less.

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st August 2014 - 06:41 AM