IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mayweather is scared of fighting Cotto!!! Even when May beat his ass..., Well.. according to Bob Arum
Dolimite
post Oct 17 2013, 02:51 PM
Post #51

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 16 2013, 04:53 PM) *
Hey man the "west coast Yankees" gotta make up for all that money they are spending somehow! Haha

Poor Dolo probably shelled out like $12 for a brew! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/taunt.gif)

12??? Shit no! Shit cost me 18 bucks for a brew, everything goes up when it is the post season. My kid's bat was like 50, parking was I think 45... a dodger dog was 6, so we are talking close to 120 bucks for a few hours. The sad part, the day I didn't go to the game was the day that they won!

Chi, the Dodgers wanted better weather and prettier women so they came to CALI! Yo, I heard Derrick is looking good. And Greg Odom's old ass is said to be looking good as well. The East is going to be a dog fight this year!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 17 2013, 04:30 PM
Post #52

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 17 2013, 02:51 PM) *
12??? Shit no! Shit cost me 18 bucks for a brew, everything goes up when it is the post season. My kid's bat was like 50, parking was I think 45... a dodger dog was 6, so we are talking close to 120 bucks for a few hours. The sad part, the day I didn't go to the game was the day that they won!

Chi, the Dodgers wanted better weather and prettier women so they came to CALI! Yo, I heard Derrick is looking good. And Greg Odom's old ass is said to be looking good as well. The East is going to be a dog fight this year!

GOTDAMN! $18?!?! lol, you should have just pre-gamed in the parking lot bro.

The women and the weather! Can't be mad at that! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/taunt.gif)

Two more weeks until basketball starts! Stoked

This post has been edited by checkleft: Oct 17 2013, 04:31 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 17 2013, 06:42 PM
Post #53

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 17 2013, 02:51 PM) *

We both know where the Dodgers history is lol, they haven't had the aura they had when they was in Brooklyn. They would've never moved there if that idiotic owner hadn't of chased Branch Rickey away who was a better owner and more knowledgeable about the game then he was. When you look at the best Dodgers, they all from the BK era. I'm a dodgers fan no matter where they at though

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Oct 20 2013, 06:25 PM
Post #54

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 17 2013, 01:30 PM) *
GOTDAMN! $18?!?! lol, you should have just pre-gamed in the parking lot bro.

The women and the weather! Can't be mad at that! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/taunt.gif)

Two more weeks until basketball starts! Stoked

The Lakers look terrible! Just fucking terrible. My top five teams for basketball season are:

Heat
Pacers
Chicago
Houston
Golden State

Man security at Dodger stadium is crazy!!!!! Ever since those dumb ass Dodgers fans beat up that Giants fan it has been a fucking LAPD meeting ground. They don't allow that shit. Really sad/

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 10:21 PM