IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Manny Pacquiao Movie?
Prov0
post Oct 21 2011, 10:39 AM
Post #1

Alright Cshel...I give up. You caught me!

Group: Banned
Member No.: 12,364

does anyone know if this is legit,does Manny have a Movie about himself in the phillipines i found this on youtube just thought id share it with you guys,but Manny gets caught cheating and using Cocaine in this movie,why in the hell would he give the okay for that

This post has been edited by Prov0: Oct 21 2011, 10:52 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HazConvictedFelo...
post Oct 21 2011, 11:34 AM
Post #2

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,413

IDK. That guy does a bunch of stuff that makes me go hmmmmm. I actually get befuddled by the staggering amount if contradictions coming from this fighter. 2 weeks ago, he didn't even know what testoserone was. 2 days ago, he says he doesn't have sex for 3 weeks before a fight to maintain his testoserone level. I'd like to know if I'm the only one paying attention here. I don't know how much you guys keep up with the events, what's said, and who's saying it. I know I am. I entertain both sides of the equation. I don't listen to one party, more so than the other. I also don't know why this guy would authorize something like this to be put out there for public viewing. Some of the things he does to himself, are more damaging than what any outside source could possibly do. If his imaged has been tarnished, he would only have himself, and those around him to blame. Sue the people from your camp. Sue the makers of this movie for defamation. Don't nitpick on one fighter and his family because you don't like them. Many others have gone on record with their suspicions.

+Quote Post
PlayaPartner
post Oct 21 2011, 02:09 PM
Post #3

Amateur

Member No.: 10,905

I did not like Manny much prior to seeing this. But, this makes him seem human and not so boring. This would also explain why he's broke. Three exspensive hobbies. (Drugs, Women and Gambling)

+Quote Post
JONdaCON817
post Oct 21 2011, 02:39 PM
Post #4

Welcome to the Dirty South

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 11,493

Mannys a gangster. He doin his thing. Pimpin hoes, cocc fighting, doin dope. Ayo Haz, guess you was right about the Dope Spot. Lmao.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Oct 21 2011, 03:34 PM
Post #5

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Oct 21 2011, 04:34 PM) *
IDK. That guy does a bunch of stuff that makes me go hmmmmm. I actually get befuddled by the staggering amount if contradictions coming from this fighter. 2 weeks ago, he didn't even know what testoserone was. 2 days ago, he says he doesn't have sex for 3 weeks before a fight to maintain his testoserone level. I'd like to know if I'm the only one paying attention here. I don't know how much you guys keep up with the events, what's said, and who's saying it. I know I am. I entertain both sides of the equation. I don't listen to one party, more so than the other. I also don't know why this guy would authorize something like this to be put out there for public viewing. Some of the things he does to himself, are more damaging than what any outside source could possibly do. If his imaged has been tarnished, he would only have himself, and those around him to blame. Sue the people from your camp. Sue the makers of this movie for defamation. Don't nitpick on one fighter and his family because you don't like them. Many others have gone on record with their suspicions.

So thats why Manny is suing the Crackheads? Fuck me, its all just cause he doesnt like them.

Heres me thinking it was cause Floyd Sr and Roger are a couple of loudmouth criminal crackheads and Floyd junior is a faggot and a loudmouth puppet, parroting the crackheads bullshit

+Quote Post
HazConvictedFelo...
post Oct 21 2011, 04:12 PM
Post #6

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,413

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Oct 21 2011, 04:34 PM) *
So thats why Manny is suing the Crackheads? Fuck me, its all just cause he doesnt like them.

Heres me thinking it was cause Floyd Sr and Roger are a couple of loudmouth criminal crackheads and Floyd junior is a faggot and a loudmouth puppet, parroting the crackheads bullshit

Ah, here we go again. This guy has a movie depicted him as a drug user, he didn't sue the people that made the movie. He was accused by Kermit Cintron, he didn't sue him. He was accused by Paulie Malignaggi, he didn't sue him. Did they just sue the Mayweather's because when they speak, people listen. You can hurl insults around but the people in Pacquiao's camp are trying to sell evidence of his drug use to the highest bidder.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Oct 21 2011, 04:17 PM
Post #7

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Oct 21 2011, 09:12 PM) *
Ah, here we go again. This guy has a movie depicted him as a drug user, he didn't sue the people that made the movie. He was accused by Kermit Cintron, he didn't sue him. He was accused by Paulie Malignaggi, he didn't sue him. Did they just sue the Mayweather's because when they speak, people listen. You can hurl insults around but the people in Pacquiao's camp are trying to sell evidence of his drug use to the highest bidder.

Why does it upset you so much that Manny is loved and respected and Floyd isnt?

Why cant you just accept that if someone looks, sounds, and behaves like a ignorant, foolish faggot hood rat POS, thats probably what they are.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 21 2011, 05:42 PM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Oct 21 2011, 05:17 PM) *
Why does it upset you so much that Manny is loved and respected and Floyd isnt?

Why cant you just accept that if someone looks, sounds, and behaves like a ignorant, foolish faggot hood rat POS, thats probably what they are.

Sounds like logic that could be applied to manny as well. If someone looks like he used peds, sounds suspicious, and behaves like they used that's probably what they are doing..

It sounds retarded to apply your logic to one side of the equation but not the other..

+Quote Post
Hops
post Oct 21 2011, 07:42 PM
Post #9

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 10,849

As long as Floyd beats up women, that's the most important thing.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Oct 21 2011, 11:59 PM
Post #10

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 21 2011, 10:42 PM) *
Sounds like logic that could be applied to manny as well. If someone looks like he used peds, sounds suspicious, and behaves like they used that's probably what they are doing..

It sounds retarded to apply your logic to one side of the equation but not the other..

Not really, Manny is respected and revered by many, with a smattering of convicted felons/general scum of society (Mayweathers) casting doubt. Floyd is hated by most, and with good reason. He is a rat.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 08:52 PM