IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Prime Mayweather or Past Prime (current) vs Vernon Forrest, 154 match up 12 rounds MGM which means Big Ring
Cshel86
post Dec 22 2013, 10:31 PM
Post #11

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Dec 22 2013, 01:06 PM) *
Really I feel the whole fight being ugly on both sides. I just see Floyd getting the best of the exchanges. Vernon reach would keep Floyd in extreme counter mode all night imo

This fight would be ALL about Floyd's movement, because strength and power from Floyd, wouldn't bother Forrest. If we wanna make it more interesting, Floyd's speed and ability to place his punches accurately (which usually leads to a KO), would play a big part, because if Shane couldn't hurt him, then surely Floyd wont.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Dec 22 2013, 10:45 PM
Post #12

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 22 2013, 11:31 PM) *
This fight would be ALL about Floyd's movement, because strength and power from Floyd, wouldn't bother Forrest. If we wanna make it more interesting, Floyd's speed and ability to place his punches accurately (which usually leads to a KO), would play a big part, because if Shane couldn't hurt him, then surely Floyd wont.

I don't think speed would be to much of a factor either ..ring I.q. would be the key to this
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 05:53 AM