Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rampage vs. Machida, On Nov. 20th
Warlord
post Jul 29 2010, 06:44 AM
Post #1

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

Apparently both sides have signed the contracts, though nothing has been announced officially.

Who you guys picking?

Unfortunately I have to go with Machida. If Rampage were to come out Pride-style, punching, kicking, AND slamming he would be the favorite. But this plodding puncher eating leg-kicks and take-downs while hoping only to land one big punch version of Rampage is not the kind of fighter to beat Machida.

That pussy will be going 120mph in reverse like he always does, throwing approximately one punch per minute in the process. But because his pussy ass landed 2 punches to the 0 that Rampage will land, Machida will end up taking a decision.

As I've said since day one, to beat Machida you've got to exploit that gay-ass Karate stance of his. Front kicks are NECESSARY. Take him out of his comfort zone, make him adjust. Rampage once had the tools to do that. Does he still? I hope so, but I don't think so.

Machida UD. (And I hope I'm wrong.)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pcraw
post Jul 29 2010, 08:42 PM
Post #2

The Talent

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,158

I agree War! Unfortunately Rampage won't beat many people with his adopted style. And training at the Wolfslair is laughable. I think Machida leg kicks him to death and will throw in an occasional take down similar to the way he fought Tito.

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Aug 14 2010, 06:03 AM
Post #3

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 603

The only guy that can beat Machida is Shogun, gay ass karate style or not. This will be a striking clinic.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 12:26 PM