IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 12 13 14  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO@10PM(ET)/7PM(PT)-Kovalev vs. Agnew-SPOILERS, No New Thread Spoilers, or Public Streams
mrchitown
post Apr 4 2014, 08:10 PM
Post #131

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 3 2014, 09:09 PM) *
Hopefully he learns from this and gets another shot at the big stage, rather being on Kovalev's higlight reel.

I'd take your word over anybody else's, and I'm pretty sure you saw the same thing, or close. Well you said that he threw caution to the wind, and I saw him taking chances here and there, but like you said, he backed off at times. I feel like he used defense, which may not have been smart defense, because he stood there with his guard up and let Kovalev fire off.

Your right, it wasn't smart defense. He shelled up and when you do that, the opponent tees off on you. When he covered up and returned fire he had some success at times
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 7 2014, 03:56 PM
Post #132

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 4 2014, 09:10 PM) *
Your right, it wasn't smart defense. He shelled up and when you do that, the opponent tees off on you. When he covered up and returned fire he had some success at times

And that's what I was looking for more of, but hell, I wasn't in there with Kovalev, so I don't know what his plan was. lol

I just didn't want him to go in there and lay down for "star", and I must say, he's done better than the last few Kovalev opponents, one of which was Cleverly, who got crushed by Sergey.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 12 13 14
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 02:41 AM