IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PPV@10PM(ET)/7PM(PT)- Santos vs. Mir-SPOILERS 15 Mins. Later, No new Threads or Public Streams
Cshel86
post May 26 2012, 10:34 PM
Post #21

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Lol! Im tired of hearing Roegan yelling...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post May 26 2012, 10:40 PM
Post #22

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 26 2012, 10:34 PM) *
Lol! Im tired of hearing Roegan yelling...

LOL...I don't mind Joe...it's freak'n HOLEberg that gets on my freak'n nerves. Ever notice, w/o fail, who's ever getting the better of the match they're watching, Goldberg anoints them as the "best in MMA at......"?

Btw, Frank MIr always comes out to something Hip Hop (though, I'll admit, "So Amazing" by Kanye is "loosely" Hip-Hop!!! lol).

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 26 2012, 10:43 PM
Post #23

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 26 2012, 11:40 PM) *
LOL...I don't mind Joe...it's freak'n HOLEberg that gets on my freak'n nerves. Ever notice, w/o fail, who's ever getting the better of the match they're watching, Goldberg anoints them as the "best in MMA at......"?

Btw, Frank MIr always comes out to something Hip Hop (though, I'll admit, "So Amazing" by Kanye is "loosely" Hip-Hop!!! lol).

I've ever really noticed Goldberg's annointing, lol. I peeped that Kanye during the entrance, and I had to turn it up. I didn't notice it at first, but it was SO catchy that I had to turn it up.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 26 2012, 10:52 PM
Post #24

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Nice first round by Santos. This bullshit-ass-stream is killing me...

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 26 2012, 10:58 PM
Post #25

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Damn! Already over? Truthfully, Mir didnt want anymore...

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 26 2012, 11:01 PM
Post #26

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Sidenote: I hate when a motherfucker keeps texting me and telling me to "keep them posted" on the fight. Sorry, but I already feel like a retard trying to text on this touch screen phone, so no way in hell Im going to be texting you round by round.

Fuck! I hate when people decide to go out and have their fun, but then try to inconvenience me with some bullshit about some round by round action. I stayed in the house for a reason...to watch the fight...NOT to keep you updated.

*CShel steps off of the soapbox*

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post May 27 2012, 06:22 AM
Post #27

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 26 2012, 11:01 PM) *
Sidenote: I hate when a motherfucker keeps texting me and telling me to "keep them posted" on the fight. Sorry, but I already feel like a retard trying to text on this touch screen phone, so no way in hell Im going to be texting you round by round.

Fuck! I hate when people decide to go out and have their fun, but then try to inconvenience me with some bullshit about some round by round action. I stayed in the house for a reason...to watch the fight...NOT to keep you updated.

*CShel steps off of the soapbox*

Maaaaan, I smooth play those requests off like i didn't get 'em...."huh?, naw man...I didn't get anything from you." (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 27 2012, 12:50 PM
Post #28

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 27 2012, 07:22 AM) *
Maaaaan, I smooth play those requests off like i didn't get 'em...."huh?, naw man...I didn't get anything from you." (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif)

I need to start doing that. I mean seriously, how inconvenient is that??? That's like somebody asking you for a ride home from work and saying, "Can you drop me off at home, it's right on your way home"...insinuating that their spot is not out of your route. Inconsiderate...

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 01:01 PM