IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 12 13 14  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PPV@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Pacquiao vs. Rios-SPOILERS, No New Threads, Public Streams, or Discussion of Froch-Groves Fight
checkleft
post Nov 28 2013, 03:01 AM
Post #131

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 26 2013, 01:01 AM) *
Look at what Tim did to Ruslan when he chose to box, look at the success Alvarado had when he boxed early against Ruslan. He could have won if he had continued to do that but it's easy to lure him into a fire fight. Manny will box his ears off trust me lol. Ruslan is all pressure and nothing more. He's good at pressure and cutting off the ring. But the boxing ability of Pacquiao and the angles he gives will make Ruslan powerless. The likelyhood of this fight is next to none. The only reason Freddie wasn't in his corner was because he had to tend to another fighter but Ruslan said he trained with Freddie and Freddie came up with the game plan. I can only see this fight being pushed if Tim or Marquez turns down a fight with Manny

That's the thing, pac is not a boxer! Lol. He tries and he looked very uncomfortable, even admitted he was hurt a few times and Rios wasn't even putting good pressure on him. I know Hbo talks about his "amazing footwork" but he isn't on the level of Bradley as far as boxing goes. I'm not saying ruslan wins but manny will not look good against a better pressure fighter with a bigger punch and a face made to take a punch.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 28 2013, 01:44 PM
Post #132

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 28 2013, 03:01 AM) *
That's the thing, pac is not a boxer! Lol. He tries and he looked very uncomfortable, even admitted he was hurt a few times and Rios wasn't even putting good pressure on him. I know Hbo talks about his "amazing footwork" but he isn't on the level of Bradley as far as boxing goes. I'm not saying ruslan wins but manny will not look good against a better pressure fighter with a bigger punch and a face made to take a punch.

He's not a boxer by any stretch of the imagination but the Manny that fought last Saturday beats Ruslan by UD
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 12 13 14
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 04:56 AM