Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PR316
post Nov 23 2009, 03:49 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 107

If this is a prime Holyfield, then I'll take him to chop Roy down late to get a stoppage. Roy would probably be outspeeding him at first and winning the fight but I think Holyfield's steady pressure and high paced style of constant combinations to the head and body get it done.

Now if this is the Holyfield who fought Lewis. Then Jones dances around him for an easy UD.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Nov 23 2009, 04:04 PM
Post #3

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 6,400

Yup this is Prime Holy against prime super human Roy at lightheavy.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Nov 23 2009, 08:57 PM
Post #4

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

I think Holyfield was a bit too big for 175 pounds? He might come in weight drained, slow, and weak and allow Jones to box circles around him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Nov 24 2009, 07:06 AM
Post #5

The Savage

Member No.: 6,227

QUOTE (BigG @ Nov 23 2009, 08:57 PM) *
I think Holyfield was a bit too big for 175 pounds? He might come in weight drained, slow, and weak and allow Jones to box circles around him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Dude,Holy was a monster at 175..That's where he started out at..He was fast and strong as hell for that weight..Fast feet and fast hands..

I think Holyfield would get a late stoppage since he never stops coming and never stops throwing accurate sharp punches..Watch the beginning of this and you'll see a light heavyweight Holy..Second time I've posted this video in 2 days..

For the record,3King3 thinks Roy Jones would win this..Finally someone made this topic and me and 3King3 will hopefully not need to really get into it and make 30 pages outta this topic..By the time we get done arguing this,we'll both have arthritis in our fingers..

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Nov 24 2009, 08:56 AM
Post #6

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Nov 24 2009, 08:06 AM) *
Dude,Holy was a monster at 175..That's where he started out at..He was fast and strong as hell for that weight..Fast feet and fast hands..

I think Holyfield would get a late stoppage since he never stops coming and never stops throwing accurate sharp punches..Watch the beginning of this and you'll see a light heavyweight Holy..Second time I've posted this video in 2 days..

For the record,3King3 thinks Roy Jones would win this..Finally someone made this topic and me and 3King3 will hopefully not need to really get into it and make 30 pages outta this topic..By the time we get done arguing this,we'll both have arthritis in our fingers..

Holyfield was only a light heavy for a handful of fights and I don't think he ever actually weighed under 175 so how this is fair I don't know. I mean, by the time Roy was boxing at light heavy he was as near to his prime as he possibly could have been, in comparison to the still green Holyfield.

The fight only makes sense if it happened at cruiserweight and above.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Nov 24 2009, 09:28 AM
Post #7

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 6,400

QUOTE (Maxy @ Nov 24 2009, 08:56 AM) *
Holyfield was only a light heavy for a handful of fights and I don't think he ever actually weighed under 175 so how this is fair I don't know. I mean, by the time Roy was boxing at light heavy he was as near to his prime as he possibly could have been, in comparison to the still green Holyfield.

The fight only makes sense if it happened at cruiserweight and above.

The comp Holyfield face and more importantly beat was better than the comp prime roy faced at lightheavy thats why I think this is good match up.

+Quote Post
ROSCO
post Dec 24 2009, 08:48 AM
Post #8

Amateur

Member No.: 10,686

[quote name='The Conscience' date='Nov 24 2009, 10:28 AM' post='461510']
The comp Holyfield face and more importantly beat was better than the comp prime roy faced at lightheavy thats why I think this is good match up.
[/NO CONTEST HOLYFIELD MID TO LATE ROUND STOPPAGE..ROSCOclapping: quote

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Dec 24 2009, 08:16 PM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,319

I have to go with Jones by decision his speed would give him the edge but i wouldn't count Evander out.

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Dec 26 2009, 11:58 PM
Post #10

The Savage

Member No.: 6,227

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Dec 24 2009, 09:16 PM) *
I have to go with Jones by decision his speed would give him the edge but i wouldn't count Evander out.

Check out the video I posted..Holy had crazy speed himself before he started doing weights to get bigger to be a heavyweight..

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 01:49 PM