> Adonis Stevenson is HILARIOUS!, Ethers Kovalev and his trainer! lol
klonopinz
post Feb 24 2014, 06:35 PM
Post #21

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,879

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 23 2014, 07:55 PM) *
Don't let one game fool you. We got a solid defender in Hinrich and a scorer in DJ. Without him the Bulls wouldn't be a game back for third in the east. They got another pass to the second round because neither Charlotte nor the Wizards can beat them in seven. Far from trash and they've beaten Miami with that same trash lineup you speak of

I for Adonis, Kovalev doesn't have some of the things that Adonis has. Sergey can't box, he can only fight one way which is why I'd bet big bucks that Bernard will destroy him if they fought. His tailor made for BHop

But if and when him and Stevenson fight I got Stevenson because he can box and he has better defense and personally I believe he has the better trainer in Javan Hill....lets not forget that John David Jackson let Mago get put on life support. He's displayed incompetence and he hasn't bothered to teach Sergey defense. Dude has no head movement. He's like a sitting duck, at least Adonis can slug and box and he has good movement

and power and speed. kovalev can box a little bit as far as the mind goes. he may not move well but he knows what punches to throw and can figure guys out. He has a solid chin too, big ass chin. If he lays hands on adonis i think he wins, the question is can he. i dont think so, but you never know anything can happen in the ring. If adonis tries to get cocky and KO him i think he will lose.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 24 2014, 07:37 PM
Post #22

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Feb 24 2014, 05:35 PM) *
and power and speed. kovalev can box a little bit as far as the mind goes. he may not move well but he knows what punches to throw and can figure guys out. He has a solid chin too, big ass chin. If he lays hands on adonis i think he wins, the question is can he. i dont think so, but you never know anything can happen in the ring. If adonis tries to get cocky and KO him i think he will lose.

When I take everything into account I'm not sold on Kovalev beating Adonis. His resume is weak, his defense is not even avg. He has power, I've yet to see him box and even if he could, he STILL can't box as well as Adonis can. Adonis didn't fight Cloud he BOXED him. Kovalev can't do that. Either man can KO the other but I got Adonis because I think he's proven to be better and he's earned the right to be the favorite
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 12:48 AM