IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> who would you like to see pac fight next?
mgrover
post Mar 16 2013, 06:39 PM
Post #11

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 16 2013, 06:59 PM) *
Well IMO, Pac should've been opting to fight no other fighter than Bradley. Trying to cop out on that "He's Not a Draw" crap is nothing but a chickensh@t excuse in order to avoid getting owned again by Tim.

If Pac truly believes that he won and won as easily as he believes then he should have no problem settling for a little less cash to gain a chance at putting TB away in an even more domineering fashion (the likes of which JMM did to him).

I can't buy why ppl give Pac a pass simply because they want to argue against the judges decision/disagree with it and it becomes even more strange when they fought Tim at first and didn't cry about him not being a PPV draw but now all of a sudden when the fight is close (in some eyes) and Brad gets the decision then the excuses come out.

Explain this to me someone, please???

why would a man thats just been knocked out cold by someone happily fight them again I wonder. Am sure its nothing to do with the fact they make them a lot of money. I mean Pac probably did do around 1.4 million with Marquez or atleast break a million, and then he does 700,000 with Bradley which am sure is exaggerated even more. Also Bradley was throwing that jab all night long but he wasn't landing all night long.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 16 2013, 07:19 PM
Post #12

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 16 2013, 03:09 PM) *
I had TB by 2 rounds, the vast majority wasn't as close as the screaming public would have one to believe but Bradley did all the other things in scoring a fight that MP didn't like clean punching, ring generalship and effective aggression---plus his jab couldn't miss Manny all night.

I had it 7-5 Bradley initially I had Bradley winning by one round then I actually listened to it with Manny's HBO cheerleaders and gave him the 11th and 12th rounds which won the fight.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 16 2013, 08:18 PM
Post #13

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 16 2013, 06:39 PM) *
why would a man thats just been knocked out cold by someone happily fight them again I wonder. Am sure its nothing to do with the fact they make them a lot of money. I mean Pac probably did do around 1.4 million with Marquez or atleast break a million, and then he does 700,000 with Bradley which am sure is exaggerated even more. Also Bradley was throwing that jab all night long but he wasn't landing all night long.

Well, I guess we're gonna have to agree to disagree on that because I've watched the fight (as I'm certain you did also) and I saw Bradley popping Manny and not getting hit as often as everyone there was screaming anytime he threw a shot and Tim moved believed. If you listened to HBO and got caught up in the crowd hype then you'd have to believe that MP was dominating the fight but that isn't what was happening.

See all that anyone focused on who scored it for MP is the punches he threw/aggression (ineffective) he came at TB with but if you were to turn down the volume and watch it using DVR slow-mo and you'd see a huge majority of those punches were missing, blocked or when they did land weren't very clean or caused little to no damage to Tim.

Again, I know we will disagree but this is what I saw, TB controlled that fight with his ring generalship and defense and when he did become aggressive it was effective, I can't say the same for MP.

+Quote Post
pimpfighterROQ
post Mar 16 2013, 08:33 PM
Post #14

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,368

I disagree with all this. Sure MP was missing a lot of punches more so than what the HBO cheerleaders were commentating. But TB didn't exactly land good punches either. Yes I saw the fight without the HBO ruckus. Watched a german commentary of the fight LOL. TB was making Manny miss a whole lot. But TB wasn't landing cleanly either. I saw pitty patter punches with no good pop.

Bottom line imo, Bradley couldn't get any respect from Pacquiao which is why Pac fought half assed the whole time and smiling. Not frustrated like some say. The third Marquez fight is where you'll see Pacquiao frustrated LOL.

I scored it 116-112. and I can even say 115-113 Pac by being generous to TB since Pacquiao ticked me off with those half assed rounds he did.

Other note: Last time I checked Bradley was this volume puncher fighter who is aggressive (hence his known headbutts) which i think was the reason he was chosen by Arum to supposedly make Pac look good after the 3rd JMM fight. But after beating Pac he's now being recognized as this awesome boxer now? LOL.

I wanna see the old TB tonight against Russian dude.

+Quote Post
KOpower
post Mar 17 2013, 08:49 AM
Post #15

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,081

JMM. No question about it and it will be made.

PAC easily won the Bradley fight. You don't know sh*t about boxing if you think Bradley won. Bradley conceded to Arum immediately after the fight that PAC got the best of him.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 18 2013, 06:29 PM
Post #16

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 15 2013, 09:16 PM) *
No @ the bolded lol

I think Rios is a good choice for him but coming off his last 2 fights, Pacquiao will need to look excellent to get this win. I don't think Rios is a lock for him to beat. I choose this fight for him because it's exciting and yet still a winnable fight for him. Bam Bam will keep coming for as long as he's in there. This has all the makings of a sensational fight

i agree...but after the fight this weekend i think bradley may have jumped back to the top of the list. hopefully his ppl care about him and they don't make that fight.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 18 2013, 06:41 PM
Post #17

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Mar 16 2013, 08:33 PM) *
I disagree with all this. Sure MP was missing a lot of punches more so than what the HBO cheerleaders were commentating. But TB didn't exactly land good punches either. Yes I saw the fight without the HBO ruckus. Watched a german commentary of the fight LOL. TB was making Manny miss a whole lot. But TB wasn't landing cleanly either. I saw pitty patter punches with no good pop.

Bottom line imo, Bradley couldn't get any respect from Pacquiao which is why Pac fought half assed the whole time and smiling. Not frustrated like some say. The third Marquez fight is where you'll see Pacquiao frustrated LOL.

I scored it 116-112. and I can even say 115-113 Pac by being generous to TB since Pacquiao ticked me off with those half assed rounds he did.

Other note: Last time I checked Bradley was this volume puncher fighter who is aggressive (hence his known headbutts) which i think was the reason he was chosen by Arum to supposedly make Pac look good after the 3rd JMM fight. But after beating Pac he's now being recognized as this awesome boxer now? LOL.

I wanna see the old TB tonight against Russian dude.

bradley didn't exactly land good punches? is that why pac was so hesitant? is that why he followed tim around and only fought for the last 30seconds of the round?

pitty patter punches with no good pop? pac was clueless on how to cut the ring. he was breathing heavily from missing so many punches and he really didn't do much to be honest. tims face proved that at the end of the night.

bradley said it best...."the ppl(lampley/hbo included) were watching pacquiao while the judges were watching the fight."

last time i checked...bradley has always been an all around fighter who can box, stick and move, counter punch, lead, brawl etc...etc...

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 18 2013, 06:42 PM
Post #18

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (KOpower @ Mar 17 2013, 08:49 AM) *
JMM. No question about it and it will be made.

PAC easily won the Bradley fight. You don't know sh*t about boxing if you think Bradley won. Bradley conceded to Arum immediately after the fight that PAC got the best of him.

3 lies in a row. impressive.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 18 2013, 08:06 PM
Post #19

Cruiserweight

got this from ring...

Also under consideration for Pacquiao is a rematch with WBO beltholder Tim Bradley, who dethroned Pacquiao on HBO Pay Per View by controversial split-decision in June. Bradley is coming off this past Saturday's HBO-televised unanimous decision over Ruslan Provodnikov after having risen from a 12th-round knockdown.

+Quote Post
sduck
post Mar 19 2013, 01:33 AM
Post #20

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

Paulie sums up things like the Pac-Bradley fight for me http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...O5oHoYsaA#t=97s

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 05:28 PM