IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Every top contender/prospect should be looking to fight Berto right now.
mrchitown
post Sep 5 2012, 12:38 AM
Post #11

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

Those are 3 interesting matchups for Berto. I'd like to see him in the ring against the ghost.

But I take it none of you have seen the hit list Berto dropped?...He named Cotto, Canelo, Mayweather, & Ortiz
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 5 2012, 03:24 AM
Post #12

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 4 2012, 10:44 PM) *
Yes berto has a lot of holes in his game buy he also has 1 punch ko power. This is a very dangerous fight for any guy from 147-154 cause even though he can't really box or has bad defense he can shut the lights out..

I still believe that if any other fighter other than ortiz gets caught with that god Damn gorilla hook in the sixth they would not have gotten up let alone fought back.

true

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 5 2012, 03:25 AM
Post #13

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 4 2012, 11:26 PM) *
Guzman?! Guzman is still alive? Oh it's career that died. My bad...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

they crucified him for not making weight...but everyone else gets a pass!? that's just wrong. smh.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 5 2012, 03:27 AM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 5 2012, 01:38 AM) *
Those are 3 interesting matchups for Berto. I'd like to see him in the ring against the ghost.

But I take it none of you have seen the hit list Berto dropped?...He named Cotto, Canelo, Mayweather, & Ortiz

i believe they call those wish lists. i'm sure his management will show him a reality list. ortiz will be on that one. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 5 2012, 04:14 AM
Post #15

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 5 2012, 03:27 AM) *
i believe they call those wish lists. i'm sure his management will show him a reality list. ortiz will be on that one. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Tru lmao

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Sep 5 2012, 08:23 AM
Post #16

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Still plenty of quality opponent options out there for Berto. I don't get why people thought the steroid thing would kill his career. Boxing has repeatedly shown they could care less lol. As for that wish list however, when I was growing up, and moms asked me about my Xmas wish list, the more extravagant my list was, the more likely I was to get socks and a motherfuckin book! In other words, calm that down Andre. I think Alexander, Guerrero, Ortiz, Peterson, Khan, Garcia, Lopez etc are all real options and he has a legit chance to win either of those fights.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 5 2012, 08:43 AM
Post #17

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 5 2012, 04:25 AM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

they crucified him for not making weight...but everyone else gets a pass!? that's just wrong. smh.

Shit, Gonzales came in over the weight, like he didn't give a damn. Not even Guzman has missed weight by that much. I have no respect for fighters that come in over the weight limit, well if it's over 1 lb of course.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 5 2012, 09:19 AM
Post #18

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 5 2012, 09:23 AM) *
Still plenty of quality opponent options out there for Berto. I don't get why people thought the steroid thing would kill his career. Boxing has repeatedly shown they could care less lol. As for that wish list however, when I was growing up, and moms asked me about my Xmas wish list, the more extravagant my list was, the more likely I was to get socks and a motherfuckin book! In other words, calm that down Andre. I think Alexander, Guerrero, Ortiz, Peterson, Khan, Garcia, Lopez etc are all real options and he has a legit chance to win either of those fights.

u say book like it's a bad thing. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif) man...i was giving all the kids in my family a toy and a book. i thought i was doing something good. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

of that list....ortiz, khan and lopez are the only ones i give him a shot against. like someone else said...he does have that one punch equalizer...but alexander, guerrero, peterson and garcia ain't that easy to hit.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 5 2012, 09:28 AM
Post #19

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 5 2012, 09:43 AM) *
Shit, Gonzales came in over the weight, like he didn't give a damn. Not even Guzman has missed weight by that much. I have no respect for fighters that come in over the weight limit, well if it's over 1 lb of course.

yeah, i didn't like that shit. pillsbury dough boy lookin muhfucka! they should have fined him and cancelled his fight. same with broner...posting pics and shit on twitter. show the sport some respect. there's a reason they have weight classes. unprofessional, no discipline having asses....

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 5 2012, 10:17 AM
Post #20

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 5 2012, 10:19 AM) *
u say book like it's a bad thing. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif) man...i was giving all the kids in my family a toy and a book.

Please dont tell me that you really did that. Man, you have GOTS to be on one of those kids' shit list, and you probably have no idea either. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) It's similar to having those fight parties at your crib, and a dude brings a case of Red Dog, but he's trying to drink up all of the top shelf shit. Lol. You know not to invite that dude over again...the same way those poor kids know not to get excited when they see a gift to them with your name on it. Shame on you man, shame on you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nono.gif)

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 5 2012, 10:28 AM) *
yeah, i didn't like that shit. pillsbury dough boy lookin muhfucka! they should have fined him and cancelled his fight. same with broner...posting pics and shit on twitter. show the sport some respect. there's a reason they have weight classes. unprofessional, no discipline having asses....

I felt the same way. While these retard fans are out here vandalizing Sergio's Prius or Jeep (or whatever that was), those same fans need to be in the parking lot waiting with a 2x4 to go across the heads of these fighters purposely not making weight. That's a cardinal sin in the sport, and a slap in the face to know that they'll lose out on a little bit of money, but can go through with the fight

PS: Here comes the hypocrisy in 5,4,3,2,...If Julio happens to not make weight, then THAT fight needs to still take place THAT day. This is coming from a ticket buyer, a flight ticket buyer, and a hotel room "reservationist". Too much has been put in to it, hmm...now that I think about it, I wonder how other fans would feel if a fight was canceled and they paid for the same shit that I paid for? Selfish boxing fan I am? Possibly (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 10:46 PM