IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> In the Year of the Upsets: Who will be next?
daprofessor
post Aug 30 2013, 09:23 PM
Post #61

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 30 2013, 07:35 PM) *
Arizona, Nevada (outside of Vegas), South Carolina, the upper part of Florida, MS and Texas. Don't forget Iowa, Montana and the Dakotas. Man, talk about ass backwards/ Boston is fucking terrible and Maine.

cali in certain parts...i was out near palmdale/lancaster and some dude with black tinted windows with a big ass pick up truck with dixie flags on that bitch was trying to run me off the road. shit was like a scene out of the movies back in the day. i was like fuck it, let's do this!!! ready to die! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Aug 30 2013, 11:33 PM
Post #62

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 30 2013, 08:35 PM) *
Arizona, Nevada (outside of Vegas), South Carolina, the upper part of Florida, MS and Texas. Don't forget Iowa, Montana and the Dakotas. Man, talk about ass backwards/ Boston is fucking terrible and Maine.

Where I moved to from NY, was the panhandle....I can co-sign that. Big, TALL trucks....muddy and shit......straight up MEAN a$$ white boys.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 30 2013, 11:45 PM
Post #63

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Aug 30 2013, 06:25 PM) *
What's funny about that statement is, I grew up in NYC 'til I was 15, but spent EVERY summer down south. I've been through Indiana and my experience is, Indiana is pretty much on par w/ that Mississippi stuff (sans the inbreeding).....now, LOUISIANA & Georgia.....totally different "animal". H.I.C.K.O.R.Y.

Damn a summer, try staying in Jackson, Mississippi a whole year. Just living there was hrl. The whole south shots on the Midwest I'm terms of racial matters. Its more masked here. At least down south I knew what it was. I don't mess with Louisiana, they don't play

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 31 2013, 10:17 PM
Post #64

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 30 2013, 06:23 PM) *
cali in certain parts...i was out near palmdale/lancaster and some dude with black tinted windows with a big ass pick up truck with dixie flags on that bitch was trying to run me off the road. shit was like a scene out of the movies back in the day. i was like fuck it, let's do this!!! ready to die! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Kern County CA is Klan central!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 3 2013, 02:15 PM
Post #65

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 31 2013, 12:45 AM) *
Damn a summer, try staying in Jackson, Mississippi a whole year. Just living there was hrl. The whole south shots on the Midwest I'm terms of racial matters. Its more masked here. At least down south I knew what it was. I don't mess with Louisiana, they don't play

there use to be klan rallies at marquette park when i was a kid in the late 70's early 80's. i made the mistake of riding my bike around there and had grown ass men throwing bricks and bottles at me. same when i used to try and sell subscriptions to the suntimes door to door. these racist muhfuckas used to sick their german shepards and dobermans on me. i was about 12-13yrs old. heartless/evil bastards. shit...i was 19 when i came home for leave from the military. me and my cousin were on the northside...belmont and clark at a club....we ended up getting into a big ass brawl with some neo nazi skinheads. that was in '90.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 3 2013, 05:53 PM
Post #66

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 3 2013, 11:15 AM) *
there use to be klan rallies at marquette park when i was a kid in the late 70's early 80's. i made the mistake of riding my bike around there and had grown ass men throwing bricks and bottles at me. same when i used to try and sell subscriptions to the suntimes door to door. these racist muhfuckas used to sick their german shepards and dobermans on me. i was about 12-13yrs old. heartless/evil bastards. shit...i was 19 when i came home for leave from the military. me and my cousin were on the northside...belmont and clark at a club....we ended up getting into a big ass brawl with some neo nazi skinheads. that was in '90.

Did you beat they ass?

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 3 2013, 07:16 PM
Post #67

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

^^^

Man D, I swear that was a "Hotsauce" type of post. That's my dude though...he'll slide through the boards and drop classic one-liners, like it's nobody's business! By the way, where is Hotsauce??? I made a post about Kenny Bayless's brother's fine ass girlfriend last week, and he replied, "Was she black?", then disappeared. No worries, he'll be back soon!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 3 2013, 07:30 PM
Post #68

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 3 2013, 06:53 PM) *
[/b]
Did you beat they ass?

yes. it was a trip...we came out the club with two females only to see this brother wearing daisy dukes with a happy face purse surrounded by about 7 skin heads yelling racial slurs and spitting on him. my cousin...who was only 16 at the time but looked like a grown ass man yells out...'whoop his ass, i got your back!' the brother sees my cousin (who's about 6'5) and drops his happy face purse and knuckles up. one of the skin heads rushes him and he rips into him with some good ass punches! next thing u know, the other skin heads jump in, so me and my cousin jump in too!!! it was a crowded intersection on a saturday night...ppl in their cars saw this whole thing going down so they jumped out of their cars to join in. next thing you know....the skin heads were out numbered. there were blacks, latinos, asians and other white ppl who jumped in to help us! the skin heads took off running and everyone was cheering and hi fiving! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i didn't get a single scratch on me.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 3 2013, 07:31 PM
Post #69

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 3 2013, 08:16 PM) *
^^^

Man D, I swear that was a "Hotsauce" type of post. That's my dude though...he'll slide through the boards and drop classic one-liners, like it's nobody's business! By the way, where is Hotsauce??? I made a post about Kenny Bayless's brother's fine ass girlfriend last week, and he replied, "Was she black?", then disappeared. No worries, he'll be back soon!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

that's his style. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 3 2013, 09:01 PM
Post #70

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 3 2013, 05:30 PM) *
yes. it was a trip...we came out the club with two females only to see this brother wearing daisy dukes with a happy face purse surrounded by about 7 skin heads yelling racial slurs and spitting on him. my cousin...who was only 16 at the time but looked like a grown ass man yells out...'whoop his ass, i got your back!' the brother sees my cousin (who's about 6'5) and drops his happy face purse and knuckles up. one of the skin heads rushes him and he rips into him with some good ass punches! next thing u know, the other skin heads jump in, so me and my cousin jump in too!!! it was a crowded intersection on a saturday night...ppl in their cars saw this whole thing going down so they jumped out of their cars to join in. next thing you know....the skin heads were out numbered. there were blacks, latinos, asians and other white ppl who jumped in to help us! the skin heads took off running and everyone was cheering and hi fiving! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i didn't get a single scratch on me.

Gay dude got down? Good job.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 07:21 PM