Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chavez , Donaire , Cunningham and Quigg fight scores now complete
fightscoreollect...
post Feb 7 2012, 10:12 PM
Post #1

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,394

Thanks to everybody on fighthype who took part in adding scores for these fights along with all the other fan sites.. The Chavez and Donaire fights i feel were quite easy to judge although some only had Chavez winning by 2 rounds and even 1 had Vasquez Jnr beating Donaire lol.

The Hernandez vs Cunningham fight was the best of the lot that split the boxing fans and press , id still say that the majority still thought that Hernandez won but there more than a few that though Cunningham had done enough. Also there were a number that had this fight a draw.

The Quigg vs Arthur fight had a controversial stoppage by Ref Mark Green , at the time of stoppage the majority had Quigg in front JUST although quite a few had it even , nobody had Arthur ahead even though he scored a knockdown.

I have been able to make some cracking contacts from twitter etc who are happy to supply me their scores , some i have to e-mail etc. Thanks to the likes of Steve Kim , Glyn Leach , Dan Rafael , Gab Montoya etc etc but also to the fans on the boxing sites.

ps: thanks to Jacks1000 on here for your help

Cheers - the blog is below in the signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Feb 10 2012, 09:22 AM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (fightscoreollector @ Feb 7 2012, 10:12 PM) *
Thanks to everybody on fighthype who took part in adding scores for these fights along with all the other fan sites.. The Chavez and Donaire fights i feel were quite easy to judge although some only had Chavez winning by 2 rounds and even 1 had Vasquez Jnr beating Donaire lol.

The Hernandez vs Cunningham fight was the best of the lot that split the boxing fans and press , id still say that the majority still thought that Hernandez won but there more than a few that though Cunningham had done enough. Also there were a number that had this fight a draw.

The Quigg vs Arthur fight had a controversial stoppage by Ref Mark Green , at the time of stoppage the majority had Quigg in front JUST although quite a few had it even , nobody had Arthur ahead even though he scored a knockdown.

I have been able to make some cracking contacts from twitter etc who are happy to supply me their scores , some i have to e-mail etc. Thanks to the likes of Steve Kim , Glyn Leach , Dan Rafael , Gab Montoya etc etc but also to the fans on the boxing sites.

ps: thanks to Jacks1000 on here for your help

Cheers - the blog is below in the signature

I essentially agree with your Hernandez vs. Cunningham scoring. Maybe a draw, but yeah those knockdowns probably made the difference.
Didn't see any of the other matches.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 07:18 PM