IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cotto vs Margarito Poll (Where Ya Head At?) (Topics Merged), Who's Ordering the Fight???
Cotto vs Margarito...Time is winding down...
Who Will Win? "Cast" your votes
Cotto by Decision (Close) [ 3 ] ** [13.64%]
Cotto by Decision (Wide) [ 3 ] ** [13.64%]
Cotto by KO/TKO (Early or Late?) [ 6 ] ** [27.27%]
Margarito by Decision (Close) [ 1 ] ** [4.55%]
Margarito by Decision (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Margarito by KO/TKO (Early or Late?) [ 9 ] ** [40.91%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Stoppage (Due to injury) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 22
Guests cannot vote 
xxxxxx
post Dec 2 2011, 09:36 AM
Post #21

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,559

Cotto wins a close decison...somewhere around 115-113 to 116-112. Smoger is the ref so it would take a lot for him to stop the fight, but maybe the doctor would. Should be a great fight and I have no problems ordering fights like this.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sunni6Killer
post Dec 2 2011, 10:36 AM
Post #22

Flyweight

Member No.: 10,998

Tony by 10th round KO.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 2 2011, 10:59 AM
Post #23

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (DubC @ Dec 2 2011, 01:28 AM) *
Most of the time C, you are on point and I agree 100 with you...

But this time I have to disagree...I'm going with Cotto here

Margs has looked like shit recently (so has Cotto, but not Margs shitty)...I think Cotto has it set in his mind that Margs only won because he cheated, and he has it set in his mind he is going to win this fight...That being said, I hope he isn't (and I don't think he is at this point) stupid enough to stand in front of Margs and bang...He should fight like he did the first half of their previous fight...I need to re-watch the fight before I commit 100% on this predication, haven't seen it in awhile...But this is what i'm thinking as of now, and I'm going to turn on Cotto-Margs 1 right now to confirm my thinking! Need something to watch, I still got beer in the fridge that is calling my name (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Its cool Dub, and your analysis is on point...ALMOST (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Nah really, both of these guys have seen better days in the ring, and Im sure they have enough left to give us a showdown tomorrow night. With the condition that they're in, I still havee to edge towards Margarito because he's willing to die in there (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ok.gif) Besides, he took ALL of Cotto's punches in the first fight, and the only way he wont be able to take 'em this time is if Cotto has plaster in HIS gloves (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Im ready!

QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Dec 2 2011, 09:36 AM) *
Smoger is the ref

Thats all I needed to hear (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yahoo.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 2 2011, 11:01 AM
Post #24

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (garc4475 @ Dec 2 2011, 01:28 AM) *
Home depo king? what do we have here? a faggot boricua mod? papi saying faggot. Cotto is gonna lose by crying, that faggot is scared as shit.

Did somebody stuff a buttplug in your mouth? You must like "ookie cookies" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Anything else fuckwad???

+Quote Post
JONdaCON817
post Dec 2 2011, 12:57 PM
Post #25

Welcome to the Dirty South

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 11,493

Cshels.. we still on for our sig bet? or are you gonna show your P*ssy?... Cotto by Decision. Hes gonna take Marg to School... he was countering the shyt outta Marg in the first round up until that plaster started to set in... the way the predictions are goin you'd think some ppl didnt watch the first fight.... Cotto was whoopin that ass in the first half of the fight... he wont Gas out on this night...

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Dec 2 2011, 02:17 PM
Post #26

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Dec 2 2011, 12:57 PM) *
Cshels.. we still on for our sig bet? or are you gonna show your P*ssy?... Cotto by Decision. Hes gonna take Marg to School... he was countering the shyt outta Marg in the first round up until that plaster started to set in... the way the predictions are goin you'd think some ppl didnt watch the first fight.... Cotto was whoopin that ass in the first half of the fight... he wont Gas out on this night...

Are you sure he want gas out?
I'm sticking to my prediction of Marg getting the decision because I believe cotto will gas out, then he's going to turn into Lance Armstrong by getting on his bicycle just to survive and avoid taken the punishment again.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 2 2011, 02:46 PM
Post #27

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Dec 2 2011, 12:57 PM) *
Cotto was whoopin that ass in the first half of the fight

Yeah he was, but check out his face after round 2. Margarito was landing on him as well for the first half of the fight, and setting a devastating pace that proved to be a nightmare for Cotto. For all of the Cotto fans...pray for body shots tonight and hope that Cotto puts them to use.

+Quote Post
JONdaCON817
post Dec 2 2011, 03:33 PM
Post #28

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Dec 2 2011, 01:17 PM) *
Are you sure he want gas out?
I'm sticking to my prediction of Marg getting the decision because I believe cotto will gas out, then he's going to turn into Lance Armstrong by getting on his bicycle just to survive and avoid taken the punishment again.

yeaa... in PR before a couple of his fights he'd be caught drinkin at bars and chilling.. this fight hes taking personal and pretty serious.. ide be suprised and disappointed if he gasses...

+Quote Post
JONdaCON817
post Dec 2 2011, 03:40 PM
Post #29

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 2 2011, 01:46 PM) *
Yeah he was, but check out his face after round 2. Margarito was landing on him as well for the first half of the fight, and setting a devastating pace that proved to be a nightmare for Cotto. For all of the Cotto fans...pray for body shots tonight and hope that Cotto puts them to use.

Cotto MUST throw to the body.. that was his bread and butter. why he ditched it in the first fight is beyond me... but Marg is gonna lose... im not sayin this becuz of my hate for Marg... its my honest opinion...

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Dec 2 2011, 08:14 PM
Post #30

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

I think Cotto stops him with a body shot. If he learned anything from watching film on Margarito's latest 2 losses, he'll notice Margarito dont like it to the body. Mosley landed jabs to Margaritgo's body that appeared to really bother him. Land hard shots to the body when in close. If anything, he should realize that punching Margarito in the face didnt work last time...

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 03:50 AM