Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Terence Crawford vs Broner, Crawford on par talent wise
neophyte7
post Mar 30 2013, 10:07 PM
Post #1

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

This guy showed some serious boxing and punching ability... He also is no nonsense. his defense is better than Broner's ... This guy will make noise. Donaire tweeted and compared him to Pernell Whitaker... The guys seems to be the total package. I would love to see him and Broner go at it.

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Mar 30 2013, 10:08 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 30 2013, 10:12 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

Who promotes him? If it's TR then fuck it, I could care less. But he looked good tonight against Prescott, he dominated that fight and I was impressed by him

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Mar 30 2013, 10:12 PM

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Mar 30 2013, 10:18 PM
Post #3

Welterweight

I don't know who is promoting him but after he pounded Prescott, I saw Arum leap from his seat into his ear in his corner--- I could tell Prescott wanted to go for the stoppage but was cautious a bit.. testing the waters coming up and banged pretty good. Also took a few good stiff shots on the jaw and came right back. I bet he would give Broner all he could handle aside from his difficulties he will have with Malignaggi

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Mar 31 2013, 03:01 AM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Although it was against Prescott, this kid was slick! Bad ass performance, don't know if it would be the same against broner, broner Is much more accurate then Prescott and he is probably faster than Crawford. But this kid is gonna do damage if tonight was a indicator of what he can continue to do

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 31 2013, 08:37 AM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Bob the slob Arum is his promoter. The moment Crawford won the old asshole was hugging him and congratulating him so a Broner fight isn't happening plus it is way too soon for that fight plus Broner is a welter weight. I would love Crawford to stay at 140. Now a match with he and Swift or Peterson would be damn interesting!

+Quote Post
aTYpicalTYrant
post Mar 31 2013, 08:39 AM
Post #6

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,480

QUOTE (checkleft @ Mar 31 2013, 04:01 AM) *
Although it was against Prescott, this kid was slick! Bad ass performance, don't know if it would be the same against broner, broner Is much more accurate then Prescott and he is probably faster than Crawford. But this kid is gonna do damage if tonight was a indicator of what he can continue to do

I was thoroughly impressed by his abiliTY on 5 days notice. I look forward to seeing him fight again for sure.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Mar 31 2013, 12:00 PM
Post #7

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I don't want to see this fight on HBO. They will suck the life out of this fight and make it so miserable to watch. Not to mention, they probably won't even promote it well.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 31 2013, 08:11 PM
Post #8

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

I thought the Prescott fight was going to be too much for him. He proved me wrong, but a Broner fight would be waaaaay too much for him. Let's not put too much stock in him this early...if we want him around for a while.

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Apr 1 2013, 09:20 AM
Post #9

Welterweight

waaaayyyy too much.I disagree..Broner was being tagged by the last MIDGET HE FOUGHT-- Broner is being hyped a bit and I don't think he has fought anyone that could do him any damage. After Malignaggi boxes his ears off people will see and will be talking of going down to 140-- Broner I feel is in for an awakening as he enters the 147 pound waters.

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Apr 1 2013, 10:29 AM

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Apr 1 2013, 11:15 AM
Post #10

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (checkleft @ Mar 31 2013, 03:01 AM) *

I think he's faster than Broner in leg/footspeed but AB's hands appear to be faster and yes, he will be a threat to any fighter at 140.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 08:56 PM