Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Diet Tips, Post any recommended dishes in here
HaydelHammer
post Feb 15 2009, 12:47 PM
Post #11

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 128

Guaranteed solid 1 to 2 lbs of solid weight loss of fat per week. zero water loss figures all solid loss here.

Try this. (example) timing is about 2.5 to 3 hours between feeding sessions

Breakfast
- 2 cups of total cereal
- 2 cups of fat free milk
- 1 orange

Mid AM
- 2 scoops whey protein (40-50 grams)
- 1 banana

Lunch
- 4 oz chicken breast
- 6-8 oz baked potato (clean nothing added)
- 1 cup broccoli

late afternoon
- 4 oz lean sirloin or 4 oz chicken breast
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 cup green beans, carrots..veggie basically

evening
- another whey shake
- 1 banana

dinner
- 4 oz of garlic shrimp or blackened fish (basically something light..not steak for ex)
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup green veggie

.....you can alternate your dinner and evening meals depending on if you have a schedule like me. I work all day, full time student and hit the gym.

If I go to the gym right after work I have the shake....if not I eat the meal and have the shake later as my dinner.

either way the point is the shut down the kitchen 3 hour before sleep with the smaller calorie intake of your day. start off heavy and end light.

do this for 6 days and include a cheat day (saturday for me) ...eat your meals and add in cheat food....YES EAT YOUR NORMAL MEALS AND CHEAT FOOD.

I promise you you will lose 1-2lbs of pure fat by weeks end if you stick to this like gospel....this is 100% pure diet similar to a body builders philosophy just really really watered down version...don't even need to gym with this.

right now I'm cutting down body fat%

since jan 3 to this day dropped 6% or 7%, roughly 10-11 lbs of fat and actually gained a pound in muscle mass

you can adjust this however you see fit. Remember to eat to satisfy hunger...never to get "full" ....you don't want food stacked on top of food you just ate 3 hours ago.....so if you only eat a little of your...let's say 4th meal....that's fine.....save it for later or just throw it away and move to 5 3 hours later.

don't try to finish every meal if you feel you are stuffing yourself.

think of it as smothering a fire in the fireplace by adding waay too much wood. your body metabolism is the fire...you add the most wood and start it in the am (breakfast)...throughout the day you add wood to keep it burning (meals) some wood is smaller than other wood so (steak for example) my take longer to digest...so follow it up with a whey shake (smaller wood) so you are not piling up heavy wood ontop of heavy wood.

remember the key is the let the fire burn all day. please be dedicated and patient...trust me this works

check out the book "burn the fat, feed the muscle" written by bodybuilders...etc. This is all the information you will ever need in life.

This post has been edited by HaydelHammer: Feb 15 2009, 12:48 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Method
post May 1 2009, 02:05 PM
Post #12

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,253

Another thing. Change out everything from white to brown. Rice, sugar, bread, etc.

Word. Take out sugar altogether though.

When it comes to shredding up, there's really no fucking two ways around it. Nothing should be enjoyable about it. You should be walking around mean and onry all the time. Nothing should taste good.

Also, don't eat after 6 PM

+Quote Post
dietmay
post May 20 2009, 08:15 PM
Post #13

Amateur

Member No.: 10,287

I think those are a good diet tips to consider.... me, i'm just eating fruits and vegetables, and drinking much water...

+Quote Post
ROLL DEEP
post May 21 2009, 10:56 AM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,301

Last thing at night is the hardest time for me to not snack out.

Finished for the day/night, sat watching TV or on the 'net and you always need to eat....even if you've just ate, lol.

This meal is pretty good for a late snack (if you've just finished work or something or haven't had time to eat at normal time)

Grilled flatbed mushrooms....y'know the massive opened ones. Jsut throw a little salt, pepper and whatever spices or seasoning you want. Be inventive, haha. I put anything from chilli powder, rosemary, ginger..anything on there.

Mashed swede. I was skeptical at first, but instead of high carb mash potato, eat mashed swede. It does actually taste real nice. Again, chuck in what you want to flavour it up. I've put some garlic in before and it tasted good.

Peas/sweetcorn....lots of vitamin C and fibre. Adds some colour to the meal and is part of your 5-a-day.

Tuna mixed with onion and a tiny bit of low fat mayo.

Right there is an easy to prepare, high protein, low fat and low carb meal. It's cheap too. Takes like 5mins to do.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post May 21 2009, 09:01 PM
Post #15

Chief Haterizer

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 91

QUOTE (Fitz @ May 21 2009, 02:21 AM) *
I get sick of the same shit and find it hard keeping to diets because I have eating the same shit day in and day out.

Why not try drive thru?

You can have Macca one day KFC the next then some Hungry's or Oporto's. There is plenty of choice & you do not leave your car!

+Quote Post
dbdbdb
post May 21 2009, 11:08 PM
Post #16

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 4,102

I recently changed both my training and Diet routine in an effort to minimize the effort and maximize the results. I'm now training in my home gym five days a week {Mon. - Fri. One Hour per day} with Sat. & Sun. off. And light weight training seven days a week along with push-ups, chin-ups, sit-ups etc....

My eating habits were irregular and all over the place ... so that was something I definately had to get on track. I didn't want to have feeding sessions every two - three hours because I'm too busy during the day. So I started doing the following with GREAT!!!!!! Success.

----------------------------
* Morning Light Workout *

Breakfast Power Drink
- 2 8oz. bottles of Ensure Plus\Boost Plus - 2 Eggs and carnation instant breakfast mixed together in Blender with water.
- 24oz Water follow-up

Lunch
- Turkey Sandwich\Hoagie
- 24oz Water

* Heavy Gym Training & Workout *

Evening Feast
- A large Thanksgiving type meal
{The Works!!!!}

Late Snack
- 2 8oz. bottles of Ensure Plus\Boost Plus
- Package Graham Crackers
- Large Bowl Ice Cream

* Before I turn in - Light Workout *

The addition of the daily, 32oz of Ensure\Boost reduced the amount of times I have to stop every thing to eat. Now I'm getting a good daily caloric intake along with all the additional protein & minerals I need. And I've reduced my feeding times down to twice a day. .......... And I feel fantastic!!!!

+Quote Post
Snoop
post May 25 2009, 09:28 PM
Post #17

Heavyweight

Member No.: 87

One key element to dieting: Distinguishing between cravings and hunger.

+Quote Post
rsreign
post Jun 25 2009, 10:05 AM
Post #18

Amateur

Member No.: 10,364

Look delicious recipes... So what kind of diet food of that?,By the thank you for sharing your knowledge to us!!!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 03:13 PM