Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Alvarez and Kirkland
Dolimite
post Feb 7 2013, 07:25 PM
Post #1

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

If Red Head doesn't want to fight Trout he can actually fight Kirkland. He is a golden boy fighter and a legitimate Jr. Middleweight. James has been ou the ring for 9 months, Red Head would have all the advantages, it could work.

Side note: The Charlo twins are going to be great!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marcus
post Feb 7 2013, 08:10 PM
Post #2

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 12,254

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 7 2013, 07:25 PM) *
If Red Head doesn't want to fight Trout he can actually fight Kirkland. He is a golden boy fighter and a legitimate Jr. Middleweight. James has been ou the ring for 9 months, Red Head would have all the advantages, it could work.

Side note: The Charlo twins are going to be great!

As soon as i found out Kirkland was coming back in my mind i said "Ther goes Canelo-Trout".

And you aint never lie in regards to those Charlo Twins! They're going to take over like the klitchkos if they keep it up! So many great american prospects in boxing on the comeup!

+Quote Post
Col Reb
post Feb 8 2013, 12:33 AM
Post #3

Lightweight

Member No.: 2,564

Alvarez & Kirkland would be fun, but does Canelo need to fight someone who will prepare him for the speed & defense of Floyd? Of course, if a Floyd fight is contingent on a win, maybe you do play it safe. If we're playing it safe though, why not Mayorga instead of Kirkland?

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Feb 8 2013, 09:12 AM
Post #4

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I've suggested this fight in the past. I want to see Kirkland in a tune up fight before this happens though. All this drama in his camp after every fight just leads me to believe he isn't dedicated and I'll end up on here, come fight night, letting him have it like I did Mike Dallas lol

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Feb 8 2013, 03:06 PM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Franchize @ Feb 8 2013, 09:12 AM) *
I've suggested this fight in the past. I want to see Kirkland in a tune up fight before this happens though. All this drama in his camp after every fight just leads me to believe he isn't dedicated and I'll end up on here, come fight night, letting him have it like I did Mike Dallas lol

Lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 9 2013, 01:59 AM
Post #6

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

This will be a fight where James gets dropped, has the Bambi legs, and never gets the chance to recover.

I like Angulo, but dude gets waaaay too Mexican when he hurts his opponent. It's almost like you can see the tumbleweed bouncing in his head, and he's soon to screw it all up.

In Canelo's case, I'm sure he'll beat Kirkland in the "who drops who first" game. THIS time, James wont have enough time to recover, and he'll fade in the wind after the loss. His best chance is to BEAT Canelo, otherwise, he's FNF material.

If GBP wants to get back at James, then they'll give him a shot at Canelo on May 4th. Again, they'll end up with their dicks in their hands, like they did during Kirkland/Angulo. As weird as it sounds, when GBP tries to get revenge, more often than not, they end up screwing themselves.

Who knows though??????????

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Feb 9 2013, 03:33 AM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

QUOTE (Col Reb @ Feb 8 2013, 12:33 AM) *
Alvarez & Kirkland would be fun, but does Canelo need to fight someone who will prepare him for the speed & defense of Floyd? Of course, if a Floyd fight is contingent on a win, maybe you do play it safe. If we're playing it safe though, why not Mayorga instead of Kirkland?

Let me put it out there... Floyd will use carrot top until carrot top realizes, there will likely not be a Floyd vs Carrot top EVER. Dude is too big. However, his reach is only 71, so that leaves a VERY remote chance.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Feb 9 2013, 04:02 AM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

Kirkland can't see straight, one right hand and its lights out like always.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 9 2013, 10:11 AM
Post #9

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Alvarez is Kirkland would be great. I think James can take Red Head's punch. I want to see how well Saul does against actual 154 fighter. I wonder if he can take a punch from James or even Trout. His chin has yet to be tested so I am curious how well he does with a fighter of his own weight. Kirkland is a good fighter and I believe he would do well. Now can he win? Not on the score cards but I do believe he would make Alvarez look like Craig Mack after the fight. Either way the fight would bring buzz. Plus I heard he is working with Robert Garica so I would like to see what RG has done for Kirkland.

Big Ups to Christopher Dorner (his manifesto is a must read). DaProfessor LAPD is shook... How is your gym coming along?

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Feb 9 2013, 01:33 PM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 9 2013, 10:11 AM) *
Alvarez is Kirkland would be great. I think James can take Red Head's punch. I want to see how well Saul does against actual 154 fighter. I wonder if he can take a punch from James or even Trout. His chin has yet to be tested so I am curious how well he does with a fighter of his own weight. Kirkland is a good fighter and I believe he would do well. Now can he win? Not on the score cards but I do believe he would make Alvarez look like Craig Mack after the fight. Either way the fight would bring buzz. Plus I heard he is working with Robert Garica so I would like to see what RG has done for Kirkland.

Big Ups to Christopher Dorner (his manifesto is a must read). DaProfessor LAPD is shook... How is your gym coming along?

James has negative chin. The only real challenging is who gets hit first

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 10:36 AM