IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My last few fights, Video link inside!
The CEO
post Aug 5 2010, 05:32 PM
Post #11

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

ROOOOOOLLLLLL!!

Rollin' 'em UP!...nice work, man...damn.

I got The Winsper Brothers over Calzaghe & Hatton in a street fight all day long... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Aug 5 2010, 06:02 PM
Post #12

Heavyweight

Member No.: 87

DAMN! Roll f'd those dudes up with some crazy kicks and head-snapping punches! Nice work man, and the soundtrack is dope too.

+Quote Post
ROLL DEEP
post Aug 6 2010, 02:42 AM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,301

Haha, thanks guys JD and Snoop. I could take Calzaghe - no doubts! I like Hatton though, so wouldn't fight him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Fitz, yeah, we sound about the same height, etc. I find that I'm pretty much always on the shorter end of the scale when it comes to fights....ah well.

Yeah, Johnny, I'm a light heavy. Crusiers are too tall and super middle is too much to cut down to. I have weighted in at 79kgs once, but that killed me! Ha. It's good to spar with all different heights and weights though as they all have stuff to offer you and spice up your sparring.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Aug 6 2010, 03:31 AM
Post #14

Guests

QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Aug 6 2010, 05:42 PM) *
Fitz, yeah, we sound about the same height, etc. I find that I'm pretty much always on the shorter end of the scale when it comes to fights....ah well.

I also noticed that Rebecca got married recently. Hope her new life and family is well and I have no doubt that her husband will know not to fuck around with you and Matt (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Tell her to post every once in a while, we don't have a token female on the board, lol.

+Quote Post
JD
post Aug 6 2010, 07:24 AM
Post #15

First Ballot

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,262

Great link...you were dominating those dudes.

Perhaps you should be more of a prick after the fights. Go Roberto Duran style...no hand-shaking...no gratitude...just slap their hand away in disgust, like your are embarrassed for them after getting their asses beat.

Just a thought...

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Aug 30 2010, 01:24 AM
Post #16

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/8162367/21650999#MAGIC

This was my very first attempt at a little montage, go easy on me, and I did not want to make a new thread. These are a few clips from a few of my old fights. I threw in a backyard fight clip I had with this dude who had over 20 pounds on me. We did not like each other at all, at that time I only had 1 or 2 amateur fights. Just figured maybe a few of you would be interested in watching. Thanks guys.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Aug 30 2010, 02:24 AM
Post #17

Guests

Nice video man, you aren't afraid to let your hands go, ready to knock someones block off, lol.

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Aug 30 2010, 02:43 AM
Post #18

Heavyweight

Member No.: 87

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Aug 30 2010, 06:24 AM) *
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/8162367/21650999#MAGIC

This was my very first attempt at a little montage, go easy on me, and I did not want to make a new thread. These are a few clips from a few of my old fights. I threw in a backyard fight clip I had with this dude who had over 20 pounds on me. We did not like each other at all, at that time I only had 1 or 2 amateur fights. Just figured maybe a few of you would be interested in watching. Thanks guys.

You got a pretty sick right hand there man and some of those left hooks were short and crisp.

LOL @ the backyard brawl. You were really trying to take that dude's head off even after he hit the ground.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Aug 30 2010, 03:46 AM
Post #19

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

Thanks Fitz and Snoop.

That guy at the Backyard Brawl used to always get under my skin. He would always try and flirt with my woman, and tell her stupid shit about me. He was telling everyone he was going to kick my ass cause he just got done beating someone up a little before that. I definitely lost my cool and cheap shotted him,lol.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Aug 30 2010, 05:02 AM
Post #20

Guests

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Aug 30 2010, 06:46 PM) *
Thanks Fitz and Snoop.

That guy at the Backyard Brawl used to always get under my skin. He would always try and flirt with my woman, and tell her stupid shit about me. He was telling everyone he was going to kick my ass cause he just got done beating someone up a little before that. I definitely lost my cool and cheap shotted him,lol.

Hahaha. It's even better after hearing the back story. Here, have your cheap shot (I am a big fan of this one) in .gif form. You should use it for your AV, and I know you were flirting with the idea of changing your name after last night, but it seems like you were convinced otherwise. But maybe with the new .gif, you could change it to 'Lil-Maussa'.

(IMG:http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/3314/lillightsout.gif)

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 08:35 AM