IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

17 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO@9:30PM(ET)/6:30(PT) Cloud vs. Hopkins-SPOILERS, No New Threads or Public Streams
mrchitown
post Mar 10 2013, 12:33 AM
Post #111

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

Tarver talking trash on twitter and Malinaggi and Thurman were supposedly arguing at the post fight presser. I hope somebody got video of that
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 10 2013, 12:34 AM
Post #112

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Mar 10 2013, 12:28 AM) *
They were really pressed to dismiss what has been said and clarify what is "really" going on. Lol
Fuck em. Competition is a good thing. I think I'm bout to watch some Arrested Development anyway.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Fuck it! I'll watch Road house for the millionth time.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 10 2013, 12:37 AM
Post #113

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 10 2013, 12:33 AM) *
Tarver talking trash on twitter and Malinaggi and Thurman were supposedly arguing at the post fight presser. I hope somebody got video of that

MAN...yall should see the recent Malignaggi video from boxingscene...dude went off!

And what tha fuck does Tarver have to say? Where has that mofo been all this time? Pauile took some shots at Thurman in that interview. I need to find the video that I can actually post on the board, it was WILD!

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Mar 10 2013, 12:41 AM
Post #114

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

School on a Saturday. Hopkins is nice

Anybody know Wtf he said to ward? Haha for someone who just put on a clinic sounds like he wants no piece of Andre

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Mar 10 2013, 12:42 AM
Post #115

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 10 2013, 12:24 AM) *
HBO sounds real butthurt about the Mayweather move. Of course I'm watching the Fight Game...not sure why, but the shit is on.

IMHO HBO has lost some key pieces with Mayweather being the major one. Take tonight's fight for example: the commentary sucked. With Merchant stepping away and Stewart passing its different.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 10 2013, 12:45 AM
Post #116

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 9 2013, 11:37 PM) *
MAN...yall should see the recent Malignaggi video from boxingscene...dude went off!

And what tha fuck does Tarver have to say? Where has that mofo been all this time? Pauile took some shots at Thurman in that interview. I need to find the video that I can actually post on the board, it was WILD!

Tarver was tweeting a bit before the fight, discrediting Hopkins and saying he's disrespectful for this that and the third. Then he sent a tweet out saying that he wants a rematch with Hopkins and that he's dropping back down to get all his titles back.

I think he's delusional, I don't know who he beats at 175 right now

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 10 2013, 12:46 AM
Post #117

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Mar 9 2013, 11:42 PM) *
IMHO HBO has lost some key pieces with Mayweather being the major one. Take tonight's fight for example: the commentary sucked. With Merchant stepping away and Stewart passing its different.

I definitely missed Emmanuel's gifted insight tonight

And I saw a clip of the end of the convo between Hopkins and Cloud both were being disrespectful to one another but I still can't tell who initiated it

And did anybody watch the fight game?

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 10 2013, 12:47 AM
Post #118

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Mar 10 2013, 12:42 AM) *

True

They need to make the most of Chavez, who does draw a substantial amount of viewers. Broner will be there, but he needs to be careful about jumping weight classes, like he's about to do with this Malignaggi fight.

The commentary wasn't the worst, but it wasn't the best. Ward is getting better, maybe he just needs more experience. If you've heard him talk boxing before, he knows his stuff...he just needs to find a better way to blend in with the HBO cast.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Mar 10 2013, 12:48 AM
Post #119

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

Ouch!!! The Old Bastard singes me again... Glad I didnt bet money. Actually a pretty damn good display of footwork and timing by Hopkins. He may be able to keep it going until he's in his 50's. He just beat the brakes off a young cat tonite.... Whenever i count him out he wins!

+Quote Post
aTYpicalTYrant
post Mar 10 2013, 12:49 AM
Post #120

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,480

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 10 2013, 12:45 AM) *
Tarver was tweeting a bit before the fight, discrediting Hopkins and saying he's disrespectful for this that and the third. Then he sent a tweet out saying that he wants a rematch with Hopkins and that he's dropping back down to get all his titles back.

I think he's delusional, I don't know who he beats at 175 right now

He must ingest his PED through his nostrils..... Lol
Didn't he get fired on his day off? GTFOH Tarver!

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 07:31 AM