IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages V  « < 26 27 28 29 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Mayweather-Alverez, Reply in New Pin Up Thread and Vote in Poll!
Hotsauce
post May 16 2013, 04:46 PM
Post #271

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,903

Now I'm hearing there isn't a weight issue
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post May 16 2013, 05:17 PM
Post #272

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 16 2013, 08:26 AM) *
Danny Garcia fight would be worse than Guerrero. Swift is a good fighter but he isn't great. Alvarez and Mayweather is already boring me. I hear that Floyd is ducking Saul and that he is afraid to fight him blah blah blah. Move it on. Let's get Mayweather and Bradley. That is the fight that I want to see and have Ortiz and Guerrero as the co feature. Hell bring back Mares to fight Rigondeaux! Shit now that is an undercard! Make it happen Haymon!

Please Danny is no guerrero. Completely different fighters, Danny isn't flashy buy dont disrespect him like that lol that dude has serious skill

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 16 2013, 05:10 PM) *
whoever ends up being the last man standing between matthysse/peterson/garcia...definitely deserves a shot at floyd. i hope who ever it turns out to be presents more of a challenge than guerrero did.

i think matthysse is tailor made for floyd but has the best shot.

peterson doesn't punch hard enough.

judging from the way angel and danny look and sound in interviews when floyds name is mentioned (shook) i don't think he stands a chance.

I think thats the first time I've heard you sort of complement Lucas Haha.

Lamonts power is a little underestimated, he did manage to keep ortiz off him and he knocked holts head off, something Danny couldn't do.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 16 2013, 06:17 PM
Post #273

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (checkleft @ May 16 2013, 06:17 PM) *
Please Danny is no guerrero. Completely different fighters, Danny isn't flashy buy dont disrespect him like that lol that dude has serious skill

Lamonts power is a little underestimated, he did manage to keep ortiz off him and he knocked holts head off, something Danny couldn't do.

i agree...danny won't go out like guerrero. he'll at least try.

i've complimented matthysse before! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i just think he loses to danny...but his style will make for the best fight against floyd simply because he's not gonna sit back and wait...he'll take it to floyd. it'll back fire and probably end the fight quicker but at least he goes for the win.

as for lamonts "power" he couldn't get khan out like danny did. i saw the peterson/holt fight. i thought the switch in trainers back fired for holt. he was leaning in something fierce and made that ko easy for peterson. the holt that fought danny was better.

This post has been edited by daprofessor: May 16 2013, 06:19 PM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 16 2013, 06:57 PM
Post #274

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (checkleft @ May 16 2013, 03:17 PM) *

Danny got tired against Zab and could not figure out how to stop Judah, Guerrero did not do shit to hurt Mayweather but he didn't fade. Danny faded and let's be honest Jab exposed him but to each its own. I am not saying he does not have skill, I just think his ass beating would be worse than Guerrero because he would come right after him and Swift doesn't have the fastest hands plus he loops some of his shots just saying. He has heart and I love his grit but come on man you know what I am trying to say.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 16 2013, 11:50 PM
Post #275

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ May 16 2013, 02:05 PM) *
i was just throwing a name out there

I want to see this fight badly but I don't think it'll happen until Mayweather inches closer to the end of his Showtime deal, who he faces next is an enigma wrapped inside a riddle. And I say that because I thought it would be Khan but it seems like Khan will be fighting Devon (assuming he wins Saturday) in December and he'll face Floyd in May 2014. Garcia makes sense to me but like I said, it's nerve racking just thinking about who he could wind up facing next

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post May 18 2013, 01:49 AM
Post #276

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 16 2013, 11:50 PM) *
I want to see this fight badly but I don't think it'll happen until Mayweather inches closer to the end of his Showtime deal, who he faces next is an enigma wrapped inside a riddle. And I say that because I thought it would be Khan but it seems like Khan will be fighting Devon (assuming he wins Saturday) in December and he'll face Floyd in May 2014. Garcia makes sense to me but like I said, it's nerve racking just thinking about who he could wind up facing next

isn't garcia suppose to be fighting the winner of tonight's fight

+Quote Post
checkleft
post May 18 2013, 11:18 PM
Post #277

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 16 2013, 07:57 PM) *
Danny got tired against Zab and could not figure out how to stop Judah, Guerrero did not do shit to hurt Mayweather but he didn't fade. Danny faded and let's be honest Jab exposed him but to each its own. I am not saying he does not have skill, I just think his ass beating would be worse than Guerrero because he would come right after him and Swift doesn't have the fastest hands plus he loops some of his shots just saying. He has heart and I love his grit but come on man you know what I am trying to say.

His timing is way better then Roberts. Matter of fact a lot of these fighters today have no sense of timing! Lol, Danny has some vintage skills, he may not be gifted but he's schooled. Timing makes a huge difference, I see him ans mayweather going mostly how marquez mayweather went

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 19 2013, 01:03 AM
Post #278

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ May 18 2013, 01:49 AM) *
isn't garcia suppose to be fighting the winner of tonight's fight

Supposedly but he's came out on record a saying he doesn't favor a fight against Matthyse

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 19 2013, 08:14 AM
Post #279

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 18 2013, 11:03 PM) *
Supposedly but he's came out on record a saying he doesn't favor a fight against Matthyse

Is that a duck? I mean he has no choice with the 140 tournament. He looked shook, it was actually funny.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 19 2013, 04:24 PM
Post #280

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 19 2013, 08:14 AM) *
Is that a duck? I mean he has no choice with the 140 tournament. He looked shook, it was actually funny.

I'm not going to answer that but he did seem a little tee'd off that Lucas won lol. I would be too, I'd be saying to myself got damn now it's my turn to fight this dude, somebody get Haymon and Ellerbe on the phone and tell'em I'll take 2 mil lol

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 26 27 28 29 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 11:27 AM