IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> All Access (Mayweather/Guerrero) Thread With Preview and Poll Now Added!, Fight Will Be On PPV and Closed Circuit! (Topics Merged)
Who Wins Mayweather-Guerrero
Pick The Winner!
Mayweaather by decision (close) [ 8 ] ** [57.14%]
Mayweather by decision (wide) [ 3 ] ** [21.43%]
Mayweather by KO/TKO [ 3 ] ** [21.43%]
Guerrero by decision (close) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Guerrero by decision (wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Guerrero by KO/TKO [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 14

Dolimite
post Apr 23 2013, 06:09 AM
Post #131

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 22 2013, 12:57 PM) *
This sir, is why you didn't Showtime in your room. He straight called the front desk, and made them take it off your tv! Dolimite, you gotta do better man. LOL

Now, if all of those guys were off the clock, then you should've slapped each and every one of them. If yall were on the clock, then your last reply was the best way to go. Lol

You are never off the clock on a business trip. Yesterday my boss came to me and said if Juan wasn't juicing he would of lost. Mind you it is 8:00 in the am and I have to hear this shit. I actually laughed. I told him he was right Juan wouldn't able to beat him if he didn't drink his own piss. SO my boss again who is a very big Pacquiao fan came back and said, if the Pacman was around during Haglers, Hearns, and Lenorad's day he would beat the shit out of all of them. Cshels I hadn't even had my damn coffee yet! I flat out told him he wasn't a boxing fan. I actually was insulted. This is the BS I have to deal with daily. I mean daily. My other co-worker even told me that somehow GGG would beat Andre Ward senselessly. I didn't even argue. Thee guys never heard of weight classes!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 23 2013, 08:07 AM
Post #132

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 23 2013, 07:09 AM) *
You are never off the clock on a business trip. Yesterday my boss came to me and said if Juan wasn't juicing he would of lost. Mind you it is 8:00 in the am and I have to hear this shit. I actually laughed. I told him he was right Juan wouldn't able to beat him if he didn't drink his own piss. SO my boss again who is a very big Pacquiao fan came back and said, if the Pacman was around during Haglers, Hearns, and Lenorad's day he would beat the shit out of all of them. Cshels I hadn't even had my damn coffee yet! I flat out told him he wasn't a boxing fan. I actually was insulted. This is the BS I have to deal with daily. I mean daily. My other co-worker even told me that somehow GGG would beat Andre Ward senselessly. I didn't even argue. Thee guys never heard of weight classes!

Reading this post aggravates me and what they're spewing...terribly aggravates me. Stuff like this, is the very reason that I dont watch or discuss boxing with people who have no idea what's going on. Hats off to you Dolimite, I dont see how you even made it through any of those conversations. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 23 2013, 08:09 AM
Post #133

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

I usually dont post videos of full episodes, but a part of this episode had me rolling! Floyd looked like a straight kid when he tried to sing this song. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

It starts at 3:36

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 23 2013, 11:46 AM
Post #134

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 23 2013, 06:07 AM) *
Reading this post aggravates me and what they're spewing...terribly aggravates me. Stuff like this, is the very reason that I dont watch or discuss boxing with people who have no idea what's going on. Hats off to you Dolimite, I dont see how you even made it through any of those conversations. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Ignorance is bliss my man! They know I am a boxing fan, not a fan of a fighter but overall boxing fan. Sometimes I think they just say shit to get on my nerves. I remember when Mosley signed the fight to Margarito this asshole came to me and told me Mosley was going to die in the ring. When I was doing my intern was around when Floyd was up to fight Oscar, my manager was a die hard Mexican American boxing fan, every day I had to hear how Oscar was going to beat Floyd worse than Vargas. He bet me 50 bucks that Oscar was going to knock the snot out of Floyd in the 8th round, I knew I had an easy payday. I told him Oscar has stamina issues but he didn't listen. Monday morning the dude said he wasn't going to pay me because the fight was fixed! LOL. The worse insult I have by far heard ever was that Ali is overrated and that he would not been able to compete against the Heavyweights in the 80s and early 90s. I punched the guy. LOL

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 23 2013, 04:56 PM
Post #135

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 23 2013, 07:09 AM) *

i honestly thank God for this forum. otherwise i'd have to deal with shit like this all the time too. i don't even listen to half the fools out there. they ask my opinion...i give it and keep it moving. not interested in hearing about how chavez would have beat leonard....or how pac would have beat ali. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
sduck
post Apr 23 2013, 07:24 PM
Post #136

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

Yeah most people I know irl don't know shit about boxing either. They say some of the dumbest things. My brother knows someone at work that wants to be a boxer, and he thinks silliness like Pacquiao is the greatest of all time and whatnot.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 23 2013, 08:25 PM
Post #137

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (sduck @ Apr 23 2013, 08:24 PM) *
Yeah most people I know irl don't know shit about boxing either. They say some of the dumbest things. My brother knows someone at work that wants to be a boxer, and he thinks silliness like Pacquiao is the greatest of all time and whatnot.

pacquiao has inspired a whole generation of filipino fighters. they soon find out that the stuff pacquiao gets away with doesn't always work in real life. it's always nice when one of those kids puts in enough time and effort to appreciate the finer points of boxing and come to the realization that what mayweather does in the ring is special...and if everyone could do it...they would.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 24 2013, 11:34 AM
Post #138

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 23 2013, 06:25 PM) *
pacquiao has inspired a whole generation of filipino fighters. they soon find out that the stuff pacquiao gets away with doesn't always work in real life. it's always nice when one of those kids puts in enough time and effort to appreciate the finer points of boxing and come to the realization that what mayweather does in the ring is special...and if everyone could do it...they would.

Professor how dare you! Manny P is just unorthodox and he introduced a new style of fighting. He doesn't run around the ring like chicken Floyd. He stands toe to toe! You are tripping. He only got "knocked" out by JMM because one he was on the juice and two he is such a nice guy and gentleman that he wanted JMM to win so they could have a fifth fight! Flomo!

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 24 2013, 11:34 AM
Post #139

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 23 2013, 06:25 PM) *

Professor how dare you! Manny P is just unorthodox and he introduced a new style of fighting. He doesn't run around the ring like chicken Floyd. He stands toe to toe! You are tripping. He only got "knocked" out by JMM because one he was on the juice and two he is such a nice guy and gentleman that he wanted JMM to win so they could have a fifth fight! Flomo!

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 24 2013, 12:58 PM
Post #140

Super Middleweight

http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-no-maywe...-my-date--64772

Saul is coming to the Guerrero fight.... My money is now all on Guerrero!

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 03:01 AM