IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Poor Manny being RAPED but won't leave Top Rank, Does Bob Arum have something on him??
mrchitown
post Jan 7 2014, 01:46 AM
Post #11

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Jan 6 2014, 11:50 PM) *
I did not have a problem with your response to the first post as I don't with this one either, it's just that I wasn't privy to the info you posted in the first one but it's good stuff though fo sho.

I know Arum is at best a wishy-washy bastard that cannot be trusted as far as either of us can throw him but Manny isn't exactly known for making intelligent decisions so it is likely that Bob has a contract with him but it may yet be unsigned, still I wouldn't put it past Pacquiao having signed it already.

That's what I'm saying, you can never get an accurate read on Arum, Manny could very well have signed and we don't know or then again, this could be Arum trying to put pressure on Manny to sign the extension to get his next fight. Arum has Manny by the balls right now...dude is basically broke and he needs to fight. I'm holding out some hope that he's using his brain and waiting til his contract is up and bolts. The reports are conflicting from all sides
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
truth
post Jan 7 2014, 06:36 AM
Post #12

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,835

Loyal or not VQ found something and this tax situation is real and if manny stays i believe he is hiding something and arum knows something. I pose one question how can you rob me and im still cool i cant say on here what i would do but it would be ugly

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 7 2014, 11:21 AM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 6 2014, 11:46 PM) *
That's what I'm saying, you can never get an accurate read on Arum, Manny could very well have signed and we don't know or then again, this could be Arum trying to put pressure on Manny to sign the extension to get his next fight. Arum has Manny by the balls right now...dude is basically broke and he needs to fight. I'm holding out some hope that he's using his brain and waiting til his contract is up and bolts. The reports are conflicting from all sides

If the VisionQuest shit did not wake him up then nothing will. He will be looking to Donaire for help.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 7 2014, 12:39 PM
Post #14

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Jan 7 2014, 12:50 AM) *
I did not have a problem with your response to the first post as I don't with this one either, it's just that I wasn't privy to the info you posted in the first one but it's good stuff though fo sho.

I know Arum is at best a wishy-washy bastard that cannot be trusted as far as either of us can throw him but Manny isn't exactly known for making intelligent decisions so it is likely that Bob has a contract with him but it may yet be unsigned, still I wouldn't put it past Pacquiao having signed it already.

He's probably signed it, and doesn't even know...something like the way he paid Bradley's TR signing bonus for the Casamayor fight.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/secret.gif)

Shhhh....let's not repeat that too loud...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 7 2014, 12:45 PM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 7 2014, 09:39 AM) *
He's probably signed it, and doesn't even know...something like the way he paid Bradley's TR signing bonus for the Casamayor fight.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/secret.gif)

Shhhh....let's not repeat that too loud...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

you are joking! Please tell me! What a dummy!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 7 2014, 01:20 PM
Post #16

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 7 2014, 10:21 AM) *
If the VisionQuest shit did not wake him up then nothing will. He will be looking to Donaire for help.

This is probably the strangest relationship in boxing. The dude is getting robbed and like an idiot he re-signd with him, now you getting burned again and you re-sign or are about to, whatever it is.....this whole thing is like some soap opera stuff. something ain't right with this picture, Manny is not innocent in any of this. You supposed to be watching your money not counting on someone else to do it. Pacquiao's lawyer, who is said to be extremely close to him as went in on Koncz and said everything is not right. How you have a lawyer but not complaining about him not seeing your contract, Pacquiao just dumb

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Jan 7 2014, 06:18 PM
Post #17

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

I hope pacquiao hasn't resigned with TR, I hate to see anyone get swindled out of their hard earned money. Shit is said if true. The IRS is the true pound for pound king. The Marquez KO loss is nothing compared to what the IRS has in store for Pacman.

+Quote Post
un01
post Jan 7 2014, 07:40 PM
Post #18

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,229

Lets be real. Pac is going to resign with Top Rank. He's too dumb and too scared to leave Arum. Pac was a free agent after the Bradley fight, which is probably the reason why he got robbed, and he still resigned with Top Rank even after the whole Vision quest/Bradley fiasco. Start looking forward to him fighting Mikey Garcia, Jessie Vargas and Gamboa, because it is happening.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 7 2014, 08:11 PM
Post #19

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (un01 @ Jan 7 2014, 06:40 PM) *
Lets be real. Pac is going to resign with Top Rank. He's too dumb and too scared to leave Arum. Pac was a free agent after the Bradley fight, which is probably the reason why he got robbed, and he still resigned with Top Rank even after the whole Vision quest/Bradley fiasco. Start looking forward to him fighting Mikey Garcia, Jessie Vargas and Gamboa, because it is happening.

Sad to say but your probably right. I just do like Jesse and keep hope alive...keep hoping that he man's up and takes his career and life in his own hands

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Jan 7 2014, 09:51 PM
Post #20

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 7 2014, 08:11 PM) *
Sad to say but your probably right. I just do like Jesse and keep hope alive...keep hoping that he man's up and takes his career and life in his own hands

Floyd ran from the plantation-- Pac ran back to it- lmao--- sad. I hope he redeems himself I would hate to see the IRS do him like they did JOE LOUIS... Manny might be tap dancing and doing the bo jangles to pay his debts....

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 07:59 PM