> Rigondeau's skill and ring intelligence is on par with Mayweather's
dre98
post Apr 16 2013, 06:43 PM
Post #31

Strawweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,589

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 16 2013, 06:46 PM) *
i thought he fought the wrong ndou. this guy may have had a good record but that was about it. lovemore ndou would have been a stiffer test. they fooled the public with this match up.

He fought the right Ndou. Lovemore loss to Cotto and Sharmba mitchell in 04 and loss to mallinagi in 07. This fight took place in 03. A lot floyd's competition fought each other in some way. Funny though mitchell got waxed to Tszyu in 04
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 16 2013, 06:55 PM
Post #32

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 16 2013, 07:28 PM) *
Where was I when this thread was opened???

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I wouldn't quite put him on par with Mayweath just yet, but dude knows how control a fight, even against a more athletic Doanire-type of fighter. Being calm while fighting THAT type of style, is a feat within itself.

He gets this type of credit, because Donaire is an above average fighter that he schooled. That's how it's supposed to go. As much as I dont like Donaire, I cant say that he's a hype job or overrated...because that would be taking away from Rigondeaux's victory, which Donaire is in 5th gear of doing as we speak.

dude is seriously butt hurt. i heard the excuses in his video before the fight ever started. sad. he blamed his unborn baby....rigondeaux "not wanting to engage" and a few other things. really sad. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) he's not the only one making excuses though. i've read quite a few articles from some of the shills who are doing their miserable attempt at damage control to undo this schooling.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 16 2013, 06:56 PM
Post #33

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (dre98 @ Apr 16 2013, 07:43 PM) *
He fought the right Ndou. Lovemore loss to Cotto and Sharmba mitchell in 04 and loss to mallinagi in 07. This fight took place in 03. A lot floyd's competition fought each other in some way. Funny though mitchell got waxed to Tszyu in 04

no. lovemore was the better ndou and was undefeated at the time floyd fought this imposter. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) mitchell held his own with a bummed knee against tszyu.

+Quote Post
dre98
post Apr 16 2013, 06:59 PM
Post #34

Strawweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 16 2013, 07:56 PM) *
no. lovemore was the better ndou and was undefeated at the time floyd fought this imposter. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) mitchell held his own with a bummed knee against tszyu.

Well fair enough but they both aint no where to be found.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 16 2013, 07:00 PM
Post #35

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 16 2013, 04:28 PM) *
Where was I when this thread was opened???

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I wouldn't quite put him on par with Mayweath just yet, but dude knows how control a fight, even against a more athletic Doanire-type of fighter. Being calm while fighting THAT type of style, is a feat within itself.

He gets this type of credit, because Donaire is an above average fighter that he schooled. That's how it's supposed to go. As much as I dont like Donaire, I cant say that he's a hype job or overrated...because that would be taking away from Rigondeaux's victory, which Donaire is in 5th gear of doing as we speak.

Making Stri Fry for some ho. LOL

I always thought Donaire was well matched. They said that Arce would be his biggest challenge, when I heard that i damn near spit out my Southern Comfort. Rigondeaux is on another level ring IQ wise. He out thought him and you could see Donaire had nothing when the guy wasn't coming straight forward. Rigondeaux used his foot work to perfection. I will not discredit Rigondeaux's amazing performance so I will say by Donaire's previous performances people thought that he would breeze through a newly pro fighter but they were sorely mistaken.

This post has been edited by Dolimite: Apr 17 2013, 06:07 AM

+Quote Post
dre98
post Apr 16 2013, 07:00 PM
Post #36

Strawweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 16 2013, 07:55 PM) *
dude is seriously butt hurt. i heard the excuses in his video before the fight ever started. sad. he blamed his unborn baby....rigondeaux "not wanting to engage" and a few other things. really sad. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) he's not the only one making excuses though. i've read quite a few articles from some of the shills who are doing their miserable attempt at damage control to undo this schooling.

Did you hear Ward's comments of the fight? I was disappointed. People just need to tell truth and let all that bias bs go

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 16 2013, 07:05 PM
Post #37

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 16 2013, 08:00 PM) *
Making Stri Fry for some ho. LOL

I always thought Donaire was well matched. They said that Arce would be his biggest challenge, when I heard that i damn near spit out my Southern Comfort. Rigondeaux is on another level ring IQ wise. He out thought him and you could see Donaire had nothing when the guy wasn't coming straight forward. Rigondeaux used his foot work to perfection. I will discredit Rigondeaux's amazing performance so I will say by Donaire's previous performances people thought that he would breeze through a newly pro fighter but they were sorely mistaken.

i just keep going back to his comments about rigondeaux "not being worthy"....and "what has he done? blah,blah,blah..." donaire talked so much shit and got took to school by a dude with 11 fights. he's still talking out of his ass. maybe the rematch is in order? if donaire takes the poor advice of robert garcia and tries to pressure rigondeaux....and throw more punches....he's going to get ktfo'd in the rematch.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 16 2013, 07:06 PM
Post #38

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (dre98 @ Apr 16 2013, 08:00 PM) *
Did you hear Ward's comments of the fight? I was disappointed. People just need to tell truth and let all that bias bs go

he prefaced everything by saying...."i'm biased because nonito is my friend..." so everything after that could not be taken seriously. i would have loved to hear his commentary or just see his facial expressions when rigondeaux was lighting his boys ass up in the ring. i'm sure that would have told the story. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
dre98
post Apr 16 2013, 07:15 PM
Post #39

Strawweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 16 2013, 08:06 PM) *
he prefaced everything by saying...."i'm biased because nonito is my friend..." so everything after that could not be taken seriously. i would have loved to hear his commentary or just see his facial expressions when rigondeaux was lighting his boys ass up in the ring. i'm sure that would have told the story. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

yea I hear you. If you gonna go there its like why answer the question. People be lying their ass off. Donaire gives a great respect to Rigo on the post fight interview but then he turns left and gives excuses. Don't understand boxers. Everybody wants to be buddies but if someone got that ass tax just call the wash up for what it is.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 16 2013, 08:02 PM
Post #40

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (dre98 @ Apr 16 2013, 08:15 PM) *
yea I hear you. If you gonna go there its like why answer the question. People be lying their ass off. Donaire gives a great respect to Rigo on the post fight interview but then he turns left and gives excuses. Don't understand boxers. Everybody wants to be buddies but if someone got that ass tax just call the wash up for what it is.

the truth hurts....and some just can't handle it.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 08:50 AM