IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

26 Pages V  « < 23 24 25 26 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@8PM(ET)/5PM(PT)-Morales-Garcia II: SPOILERS, No Duplicate Threads, New Spoilers, or Public Streams
HazConvictedFelo...
post Oct 21 2012, 02:43 PM
Post #241

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,413

World Championship boxing in Brooklyn for the 1st time in 81 years. You know your boy had to be in the building to be a part of history. I enjoyed myself last night. Peter Quillin's fight was the money's worth fight of the night. I've been hard on him in the past but he made me warm up to him a little bit. The corwd really willed him on when he looked like his legs were leaving from under him. What he said during the post fight interview is what made me warm up a little bit to him. He still has more to prove because Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam is a fighter who's been sequestered to France and Lux'Burg. Quillin can be a hot ticket in Brooklyn. He had the crowd last night. I'd like to see more of N'Dam N'Jikam. He has heart and he's earned the respect of the people in Brooklyn and we're tough to win over. Great night for Brooklyn and Mike Tyson got a standing O from everyone in the spot. You guys can find me in the Barclay's when there's a fight that is worth my while.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 21 2012, 03:35 PM
Post #242

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 20 2012, 08:54 PM) *
If you want Stacey Dash you'd better rep. the GOP.

2nd time i've heard this reference to stacey dash and the gop. what happened? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 21 2012, 06:15 PM
Post #243

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

I KNOW I was wasted last night...just watched the fight again. Smh...Morales started well, but dude is flat-footed, and officially done. I may have given him much more credit than he actually deserved last night.

Gosh...dude came into the ring with the retired stripper body and almost went out the ring in a dive position. As soon as he hit the canvas, the ref knew what the deal was. I dont ever think I've seen get his clock cleaned like that...in mid-punch.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Oct 21 2012, 07:24 PM
Post #244

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 21 2012, 04:35 PM) *
2nd time i've heard this reference to stacey dash and the gop. what happened? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

She said that Mitt can get it if he wants...just joking. What she really said was that she'll be voting for Mitt Romney, just like that other one, Niki Minaj. Re. Niki Minaj who in their right mind takes a stage name that's an abbreviation for menage a trois - and this is who teenage girls are emulating?

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Oct 21 2012, 07:25 PM
Post #245

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 21 2012, 01:30 PM) *
Screw Khan! At least I'll stand firm on that. but I'm almost sure the rematch will happen if Khan whines enough and actually gets past his next opponent. Garcia has solidified his Morales victory with the rematch...something that Khan fails to give, rematches.

I cant stand this dude even more now. He claims that he was hit by a "lucky shot", but that same "lucky shot" put Morales's lights out last night. Khan and Ortiz are on the shit bus at the moment, and neither them have any room to make requests or demands.

If this rematch is signed, I'll gracefully bow out, give you guys props for calling it, and I'll reach for my ulcer medicine.

Of course she's taking notes, she's probably bumming our posts and posting them as her own somewhere else. Bum ass hoe. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Ha!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 21 2012, 07:34 PM
Post #246

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 21 2012, 08:24 PM) *
She said that Mitt can get it if he wants...just joking. What she really said was that she'll be voting for Mitt Romney, just like that other one, Niki Minaj. Re. Niki Minaj who in their right mind takes a stage name that's an abbreviation for menage a trois - and this is who teenage girls are emulating?

Binder of Women!!! Romney needs his hoes too! Dont hate on him. Lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 21 2012, 08:59 PM
Post #247

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 21 2012, 08:24 PM) *

not surprised by either chick...i can tell she was on that. never really liked niki manaj. pure wackness. don't get me wrong though...i'd smash on both. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Oct 21 2012, 09:34 PM
Post #248

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 21 2012, 08:34 PM) *
Binder of Women!!! Romney needs his hoes too! Dont hate on him. Lol

Ha! I'm trying not to hate, but I'm out here struggling to fill one page in my crappy little black book.

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Oct 21 2012, 10:07 PM

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Oct 21 2012, 09:37 PM
Post #249

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 21 2012, 09:59 PM) *
not surprised by either chick...i can tell she was on that. never really liked niki manaj. pure wackness. don't get me wrong though...i'd smash on both. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Agreed.

I just heard that she and Stacey Dash are doing a remix of the Gwen Guthrie (R.I.P) song 'Ain't Nothin' Going on But the Rent.' This time the chorus is "gotta be in the g.o.p if you wanna be with me."

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Oct 21 2012, 09:46 PM
Post #250

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Oct 21 2012, 03:43 PM) *
World Championship boxing in Brooklyn for the 1st time in 81 years. You know your boy had to be in the building to be a part of history. I enjoyed myself last night. Peter Quillin's fight was the money's worth fight of the night. I've been hard on him in the past but he made me warm up to him a little bit. The corwd really willed him on when he looked like his legs were leaving from under him. What he said during the post fight interview is what made me warm up a little bit to him. He still has more to prove because Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam is a fighter who's been sequestered to France and Lux'Burg. Quillin can be a hot ticket in Brooklyn. He had the crowd last night. I'd like to see more of N'Dam N'Jikam. He has heart and he's earned the respect of the people in Brooklyn and we're tough to win over. Great night for Brooklyn and Mike Tyson got a standing O from everyone in the spot. You guys can find me in the Barclay's when there's a fight that is worth my while.

Cool.

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  « < 23 24 25 26 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 09:38 PM