IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ALVARADO vs MARQUEZ, Who are you picking??
mgrover
post Mar 27 2014, 05:51 PM
Post #31

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Mar 25 2014, 05:09 PM) *
True ...this will let us know

The more I watch that ruslan Mike fight I feel Mike can take this or have it blow up I. His face!...its Mike's fight to lose for me at this point. Marquez ain't Rios or rr but he don't press or hit like them either ...Mike will have room to breath

Tbh in the Bradley fight, Marquez's punches were sounding heavy.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 27 2014, 06:40 PM
Post #32

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 27 2014, 02:51 PM) *

Maybe he is on steroids lol! Bradley has improved, it is hard to bet against him. Watching the faceoff, Pac just looked dumbfounded. Bradley has no fear. My question, if he wins where does he go from there? A rematch with Marquez? Rios? Mikey Garcia? What happens? I wonder if he can get Bob to let him fight other fighters from other promotional companies.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 27 2014, 07:41 PM
Post #33

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 27 2014, 06:40 PM) *
Maybe he is on steroids lol! Bradley has improved, it is hard to bet against him. Watching the faceoff, Pac just looked dumbfounded. Bradley has no fear. My question, if he wins where does he go from there? A rematch with Marquez? Rios? Mikey Garcia? What happens? I wonder if he can get Bob to let him fight other fighters from other promotional companies.

Come on Bruh, you know his best comp is with GBP or over on Showtime but add that to the most important factor (his best comp is not with Top Rape) and you know Arum isn't allowing any of his slaves to escape without him getting paid on both sides of the table.

Bradley never feared Manny, the biggest enemy Tim will be battling in the rematch will be the crowd as I'm certain that they will be booing him from beginning to end and anything Manny does that remotely looks like he landed will be met with cheers and screams which will influence the judges (they know they got a bad rep from that first fight) and make them score for MP even though most of his punches will be missing..............again!

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Mar 27 2014, 08:18 PM
Post #34

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 27 2014, 05:51 PM) *

slow and slightly weighted well they were doing some work when they would land but nothing that kept bradley at bay

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 27 2014, 06:40 PM) *

Alvarado Marquez winner
mayfeild/dulorme vs providnikov winner
or my hopeful bob wonder match-up Bradley cotto (cottos farewell bout)<-----(yea i had the balls to say it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif) )

he got a few decent options left

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 29 2014, 08:50 PM
Post #35

Super Middleweight

well lets just wait for good ol Marquez loses and claim he was robbed and have Nacho back him up lawl

+Quote Post
Col Reb
post Mar 29 2014, 11:12 PM
Post #36

Lightweight

Member No.: 2,564

I think Marquez outclasses Alvarado and gets a late round KO, but it could be sombrero time again if I'm wrong and Alvarado eeks out a decision!

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 30 2014, 12:22 AM
Post #37

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 27 2014, 05:41 PM) *
Come on Bruh, you know his best comp is with GBP or over on Showtime but add that to the most important factor (his best comp is not with Top Rape) and you know Arum isn't allowing any of his slaves to escape without him getting paid on both sides of the table.

Bradley never feared Manny, the biggest enemy Tim will be battling in the rematch will be the crowd as I'm certain that they will be booing him from beginning to end and anything Manny does that remotely looks like he landed will be met with cheers and screams which will influence the judges (they know they got a bad rep from that first fight) and make them score for MP even though most of his punches will be missing..............again!

Bradley is going to beat the breaks off of Pac. Bob doesn't like Bradley so having him pay a flat fee to rent his slave out to another plantation isn't going to kill him. GB has a lot of interesting matches for Bradley. I would love to see how a Garcia and Tim match up would go. Mayweather vs. Tim is on my boxing wish list. Bradley will be fighting the ref, judges, commentators, crowds and everyone else. I think he has the grit to pull it out. I am sorry he resigned with Rob Arum but hell, money in the bank is money in the bank.

Alvarado and Marquez is a stupid fight. Marquez has too much game for Mike. I hope this is JMM's last fight. I have Juan in a wide UD. Alvarado ain't got the skill set to deal with JMM.

This post has been edited by Dolimite: Mar 30 2014, 08:22 AM

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 30 2014, 08:15 AM
Post #38

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 30 2014, 05:22 AM) *
Bradley is going to beat the breaks off of Pac. Bob doesn't like Bradley so having him pay a flat fee to rent his slave out to another plantation isn't going to kill him. GB has a lot of interesting matches for Bradley. I would love to see how a Garcia and Tim match up would go. Mayweather vs. Tim is on my boxing wish list. Bradley will be fighting the ref, judges, commentators, crowds and everyone else. I think he has the grit to pull it out. I am sorry he resigned with Rob Arum but hell, money in the bank is money in the bank.

Alvarado and Marquez is a stupid fight. Marquez has too much game for Mike. I hope this is JMM's last fight. I have won in a wide UD. Alvarado ain't got the skill set to deal with JMM.

the bottom part is very true, i can remember how prescott outboxed him. but something tells me Marquez wants to trade

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 08:53 AM