IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Provodnikov vs The Winner of the Malignaggi fight?, Provodnikov vs The Winner of the Malignaggi fight?
The Original MrF...
post Mar 28 2013, 03:19 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,309

Would love to see Provodnikov beat the bum who is presently at the front of the pack for Malignaggi's title, so he can firmly place himself in line for the winner of Malignaggi's fight against Mayweather Jr Jr. I think Mayweather Jr Jr runs for the high ground when Provodnikov comes calling later this year. Shades of Margarito shaking down his daddy...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 28 2013, 03:29 PM
Post #2

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Mar 28 2013, 03:19 PM) *
Would love to see Provodnikov beat the bum who is presently at the front of the pack for Malignaggi's title, so he can firmly place himself in line for the winner of Malignaggi's fight against Mayweather Jr Jr. I think Mayweather Jr Jr runs for the high ground when Provodnikov comes calling later this year. Shades of Margarito shaking down his daddy...

Man I hadn't thought of it but that would be must see TV!! Either man would pose a style that Provo can provide fireworks with, we know PM would be on his bike all day and this would make more of a classic boxer vs Brawler fight and a fight with AB would be great because finally we'd get to see if Adrien can really stand in the pocket and bang like he's managed to do with those fighters who were far smaller than him but vs Provo he'd have someone his size who can punch so the outcome isn't a given.

I suspect that AB would be able to outbox him and present a much tougher target to hit than PM (one he stops running), the fireworks could be hot in Broner vs Provo.

+Quote Post
Marcus
post Mar 28 2013, 03:44 PM
Post #3

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 12,254

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Mar 28 2013, 04:19 PM) *

Shit id love love to see Provodnikov Vs. Thurman. That would be a dope action packed fight.
In all honesty i dont think the styles for a Provodnikov Vs. Broner fight would match up. It would be interesting but i don't think it would be as exciting as we're anticipating. Remember Broner is only walking through midgets and sticks that he KNOWS he can massacre. He highly doubt that he'd move up two weight classes to go toe to toe and trade with a power puncher like Provodnikov. Broner would probaby try to box and move as Provodnikov would eat his shots, cut off the ring, and aim for Broner's body. But shit i would love to see Provodnikov vs anyone in the 140/147 divisions really. He won me over as a fan in his last outing.

+Quote Post
sduck
post Mar 28 2013, 03:54 PM
Post #4

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

Ooooo, that's asking too much. I don't think either Broner or Malignaggi would take this fight. Provodnikov is too big and dangerous for both of them.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 28 2013, 04:25 PM
Post #5

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

if you box ruslan...he's harmless.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 28 2013, 04:55 PM
Post #6

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 28 2013, 04:25 PM) *
if you box ruslan...he's harmless.

True!! When TB boxed those rounds I believe 6-10 he totally dominated, I doubt Broner would box the entire time, he's egotiscal enough to try and go toe to toe.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Mar 28 2013, 06:01 PM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Marcus @ Mar 28 2013, 04:44 PM) *
Shit id love love to see Provodnikov Vs. Thurman. That would be a dope action packed fight.
In all honesty i dont think the styles for a Provodnikov Vs. Broner fight would match up. It would be interesting but i don't think it would be as exciting as we're anticipating. Remember Broner is only walking through midgets and sticks that he KNOWS he can massacre. He highly doubt that he'd move up two weight classes to go toe to toe and trade with a power puncher like Provodnikov. Broner would probaby try to box and move as Provodnikov would eat his shots, cut off the ring, and aim for Broner's body. But shit i would love to see Provodnikov vs anyone in the 140/147 divisions really. He won me over as a fan in his last outing.

Why's everyone keep insulting demarco???? The guy is a beast

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 28 2013, 06:22 PM
Post #8

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 28 2013, 04:55 PM) *
True!! When TB boxed those rounds I believe 6-10 he totally dominated, I doubt Broner would box the entire time, he's egotiscal enough to try and go toe to toe.

if he's smart...which lately, i'm not too sure of...he'll box him for the first 4-6..then go in for the kill.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Mar 28 2013, 06:43 PM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 28 2013, 05:55 PM) *

It wasnt so much his boxing that won those rounds, it was his output. He was punching so that Provodnikov couldnt. Thyats not a strategy that too many can win with because few have Bradley's stamina. I dont think Mayweather Jr Jr has that kind of output in him. He doesnt really move well either. Arum and Haymon will nix this fight well before it becomes a possibility.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 28 2013, 07:48 PM
Post #10

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

If there was a way for this fight to happen I'd love to see it

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 12:30 PM