> Floyd Vs. Trout?
checkleft
post Feb 13 2013, 04:52 PM
Post #31

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Feb 12 2013, 12:54 AM) *
Canelo is ducking Trout and mayweather is running from both of them. Selective matchmaking is taking place. Stay tuned...

Floyd ducking Red...? Ducked Cintron...?... Clottey?

(In my Westbrook voice)
"If that's what you say bruh"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Feb 13 2013, 05:08 PM
Post #32

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

QUOTE (checkleft @ Feb 13 2013, 04:52 PM) *
Floyd ducking Red...? Ducked Cintron...?... Clottey?

(In my Westbrook voice)
"If that's what you say bruh"

Whoa, let me stop you right here. Especially before the rest of the crazies come out too. I used Cintron and Clottey as examples of guys he didnt fight. Those two would have given Mayweather much tougher fights than Charmba Mitchel, Zab Judah and Carlos Baldomir. Do you agree or disagree? I do stand by what i actually wrote in that the 4 guys I named, wipe the floor with Mitchel, Judah and Baldomir. And please dont give me the shit about Clottey getting beaten by Baldomir. If you say that and dont quantify it with what actually happened in the fight, then you dont know shit about boxing...

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Feb 13 2013, 05:55 PM
Post #33

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Feb 13 2013, 05:08 PM) *
Whoa, let me stop you right here. Especially before the rest of the crazies come out too. I used Cintron and Clottey as examples of guys he didnt fight. Those two would have given Mayweather much tougher fights than Charmba Mitchel, Zab Judah and Carlos Baldomir. Do you agree or disagree? I do stand by what i actually wrote in that the 4 guys I named, wipe the floor with Mitchel, Judah and Baldomir. And please dont give me the shit about Clottey getting beaten by Baldomir. If you say that and dont quantify it with what actually happened in the fight, then you dont know shit about boxing...

Clottey and Cintron weren't even on the scene back then. Cintron and clottey have never done anything remotely close to deserve a shot at a top guy not even when they did lol. Mitchell before the Floyd fight was considered by some experts to be better or as good as Floyd before he lost. And didn't baldomir win fighter of the year the year Floyd fought him? Zab while being zab was a legitimate contender who had been champ at 147... I can agree that Floyd may have avoided p will kosta hell even Campbell but clottey and Cintron is more than a stretch Haha. And the margarito fight (idk why this is so hard to understand for some people) like cotto was impossible to make because arum despises mayweather.

Just to repeat I agree Floyd and many others have cherry picked but come on.. guys like Cintron and clottey aren't avoided they are overlooked and deservedly so. Cintron is garbage that was trying to get shoved down our throat as a prospect and clottey is a very poor man's glen Johnson

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Feb 13 2013, 07:13 PM
Post #34

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Feb 13 2013, 05:55 PM) *
Clottey and Cintron weren't even on the scene back then. Cintron and clottey have never done anything remotely close to deserve a shot at a top guy not even when they did lol. Mitchell before the Floyd fight was considered by some experts to be better or as good as Floyd before he lost. And didn't baldomir win fighter of the year the year Floyd fought him? Zab while being zab was a legitimate contender who had been champ at 147... I can agree that Floyd may have avoided p will kosta hell even Campbell but clottey and Cintron is more than a stretch Haha. And the margarito fight (idk why this is so hard to understand for some people) like cotto was impossible to make because arum despises mayweather.

Just to repeat I agree Floyd and many others have cherry picked but come on.. guys like Cintron and clottey aren't avoided they are overlooked and deservedly so. Cintron is garbage that was trying to get shoved down our throat as a prospect and clottey is a very poor man's glen Johnson

I'll continue to wait fo your answer... "Those two would have given Mayweather much tougher fights than Charmba Mitchel, Zab Judah and Carlos Baldomir. Do you agree or disagree?"

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Feb 13 2013, 11:32 PM
Post #35

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Feb 13 2013, 07:13 PM) *
I'll continue to wait fo your answer... "Those two would have given Mayweather much tougher fights than Charmba Mitchel, Zab Judah and Carlos Baldomir. Do you agree or disagree?"

Really?!? Cintron bro?? Cintron is complete garbage! Lol and clottey is a Fucking punching bag Haha and you think either one of those guys would have done better than baldomir or Judah? Judah beat floyd for like four rounds and knocked him down.

Haha you must be a big fan of those guys or something, but to each his own.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Feb 13 2013, 11:33 PM
Post #36

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Feb 13 2013, 07:13 PM) *

Really?!? Cintron bro?? Cintron is complete garbage! Lol and clottey is a Fucking punching bag Haha and you think either one of those guys would have done better than baldomir or Judah? Judah beat floyd for like four rounds and knocked him down.

Haha you must be a big fan of those guys or something, but to each his own.

+Quote Post
Musashi100
post Feb 14 2013, 12:01 AM
Post #37

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,711

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Feb 13 2013, 06:13 PM) *

i don't agree. sharmba mitchell is a much better fighter than cintron plus hes a southpaw(the fighters floyd has trouble with) zab judah is a much better boxer than clottey there's no comparison between the two.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Feb 14 2013, 01:04 AM
Post #38

Super Middleweight

Can you imagine Floyd vs clottey? Clottey sitting there covering up while Floyd is waiting to counter him the whole fight, definitely screams dream match up lol.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Feb 14 2013, 12:55 PM
Post #39

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Musashi100 @ Feb 14 2013, 12:01 AM) *
i don't agree. sharmba mitchell is a much better fighter than cintron plus hes a southpaw(the fighters floyd has trouble with) zab judah is a much better boxer than clottey there's no comparison between the two.

You obviously dont know shit about boxing... Sharmba Mitchel was a solid fighter at 140. I notice you were careful to say that he was a better boxer than Kermit Cintron. I agree with that, to the degree that his skills and heart were better. His skills and heart may be better than Kelly Pavlik's, but he aint beating kelly pavlik. Would he have beaten Cintron at 147, HELL FUCKING NO!!! Cintron was too big. Sharmba was shopworn by the time he reached 147. Cintron was big, young, had decent boxing ability along with some pop to his punches. All bad for a smallish guy at 147 who had no pop on his punches and had slipped quite a bit from his best days at 140.

You and some other guys on here apparently only saw Clottey in the Pacquiao fight where Pacquiao threw nonstop punches that forced Clottey to go all turtle shell. Thats why Mayweather wanted Pacquiao tested. Anyway back to Clottey, see his fights against Cotto, Margarito and Richard Guttierez. Oh yeah, and also, ZAB JUDAH LOST TO JOSHUA CLOTTEY!!! Again... YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT BOXING!!!!! All good, close, high output fights. Oh yeah accept for the Judah fight. He was beating Judah pretty easily and I think Judah found a way to quit late in the fight. Clottey made me a believer. He deserved to be in that upper echelon of the WW class.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Feb 14 2013, 12:58 PM
Post #40

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Feb 14 2013, 01:04 AM) *
Can you imagine Floyd vs clottey? Clottey sitting there covering up while Floyd is waiting to counter him the whole fight, definitely screams dream match up lol.

You probably just saw Clottey/Pacquiao too. Its funny to observe posters go so far to post up their heroes. Giving them wins against guys that they would NEVER have fought because of the risk of losing. Clottey was one of those guy that would have made it an ugly fight. Anybody who watched Cotto fight Clottey will say that Clottey was robbed. That may have been one of the worst robberies in the sport at the time. Clottey got flashed in the 1st or 2nd round and then went on to win just about every other round, but the star got star treatment that night.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 04:34 AM