IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Floyd getting worked in sparring??, Does this mean anything?
checkleft
post Apr 22 2013, 03:35 PM
Post #51

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 22 2013, 04:01 PM) *
is there evidence of a BLACK EYE??? please this is rediculous. Mayweather had a bloody nose in the Cotto fight... a jab can cause a nose to leak all night with one good stiff shot-- a black eye can come from a jab or a thumb. and it does not take repeated shots. So please.... This is bullshit. I have seen Hopkins looking weary lumped in worn in camps because he goes that hard. The MYSTERY BLACK EYE IS BULLSHIT-- where is the evidence???

Haha.

Knowing Floyd he probably put make up on just to build the fight up more lol. No one knows if he got his clock cleaned or if one of his kids threw a toy at him (my brother did that to my older brother lol). One thing is for sure we will find out if he got Cole cocked on fight night, because one thing I believe will surely happen is guerrero will hit Floyd clean at the very least once and we will see how he takes it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 22 2013, 03:50 PM
Post #52

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 22 2013, 04:01 PM) *
is there evidence of a BLACK EYE??? please this is rediculous. Mayweather had a bloody nose in the Cotto fight... a jab can cause a nose to leak all night with one good stiff shot-- a black eye can come from a jab or a thumb. and it does not take repeated shots. So please.... This is bullshit. I have seen Hopkins looking weary lumped in worn in camps because he goes that hard. The MYSTERY BLACK EYE IS BULLSHIT-- where is the evidence???

the pic has been posted. the black eye is real. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

like i said in a previous post...i heard bhop was dropped in sparring prior to dawson/bhop 1. i also heard dawson had been dropped by miranda prior to ward/dawson. these things cannot be over looked.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Apr 22 2013, 03:56 PM
Post #53

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (Franchize @ Apr 22 2013, 02:35 PM) *
If it means anything to anybody, in HS, LeBron came to Queens and played in this tournament called IS8. He only had like 4 points and he played the entire game. He was on lock. True Story

End of the day though......

who guarded him?

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Apr 22 2013, 04:04 PM
Post #54

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Apr 22 2013, 04:56 PM) *
who guarded him?

Me. He would have scores 0 but I didn't stretch before the game

+Quote Post
flazi
post Apr 22 2013, 05:37 PM
Post #55

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

QUOTE (checkleft @ Apr 22 2013, 02:04 PM) *
Me. He would have scores 0 but I didn't stretch before the game

LMAO

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Apr 22 2013, 08:56 PM
Post #56

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 22 2013, 04:50 PM) *
the pic has been posted. the black eye is real. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

like i said in a previous post...i heard bhop was dropped in sparring prior to dawson/bhop 1. i also heard dawson had been dropped by miranda prior to ward/dawson. these things cannot be over looked.

I saw the so called black eye in an interview? Did not look like much- a black eye and getting dropped are two different things... A black eye don't mean shit.. It means you got hit. And someone said that Guerrero will hit Floyd at least once and we will see if he can take it??? WTF? Now Guerrero is Tyson??? Floyd now cannot take a shot?? LMAO some of the shit leading up to Floyd's fights are funny. we will see. Floyd sure as hell did his interview not trying to hide the " Black Eye"... In the 18 years of him boxing I am sure he had a Black eye before. Didn't Spadofora whip him in sparring??? means nothing

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Apr 22 2013, 09:05 PM

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Apr 22 2013, 09:46 PM
Post #57

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 22 2013, 09:56 PM) *
I saw the so called black eye in an interview? Did not look like much- a black eye and getting dropped are two different things... A black eye don't mean shit.. It means you got hit. And someone said that Guerrero will hit Floyd at least once and we will see if he can take it??? WTF? Now Guerrero is Tyson??? Floyd now cannot take a shot?? LMAO some of the shit leading up to Floyd's fights are funny. we will see. Floyd sure as hell did his interview not trying to hide the " Black Eye"... In the 18 years of him boxing I am sure he had a Black eye before. Didn't Spadofora whip him in sparring??? means nothing

No offense but age can catch people at dif times in their careers. I think Floyd has an underrated chin but he hasn't been in a match without gear for a year and he was in county for a month and change not in training for a while. I think Floyd can beat guerrero maybe stop him but this is all assuming he is still somewhat in the shape he was in last year in the cotto fight.

+Quote Post
anthonyaccurate
post Apr 22 2013, 10:31 PM
Post #58

Strawweight

Member No.: 2,772

QUOTE (Franchize @ Apr 22 2013, 03:35 PM) *
If it means anything to anybody, in HS, LeBron came to Queens and played in this tournament called IS8. He only had like 4 points and he played the entire game. He was on lock. True Story

End of the day though......

Interesting how 13 pts and 10 assists become 4 pts 11 years later. He was checked by some dude named
Curtis Sumpter. Its in the book "Lebron James: King of the Court".

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 22 2013, 10:46 PM
Post #59

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 22 2013, 08:56 PM) *

True, I agree with everything you said.....most of the people who making a big deal out of this is big fans of his. I'm reading on other sites and they putting so much stock in this rumor that he's getting beaten up in sparring, when in fact that now the story is that Broner got knocked out cold by Spence jr, whose supposedly the guy who dropped Floyd. I smell bullshit on all levels but let the couch potatoes tell it. Everybody play expert when they want to make it seem like they actually know some shit

Sparring and the actual fight are 2 different things, just like in other sports, practice and the games are 2 different things. When I ran track , it was a guy who was right there with me in practice all the time but when it came to the actual meets where it counted, he ran well but I never seen him lol.....I think most people know the difference between the 2 but some of the people putting faith in this story are grasping at straws...I'll say ti for the 3rd time it's too much being looked into it on both sides..I'd just like to see some keep it real for just a minute though but that's to much to ask

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 23 2013, 01:53 PM
Post #60

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 22 2013, 09:56 PM) *

i wouldn't call it a whoopin. he was pretty gassed after the session with spadafora. i get the feeling guerrero is going to land quite a few times on floyd. it's going to be interesting.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 06:52 PM