IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MMA's Machida Vs Rua, The Most Unfair decision by 3 Judges..., Shogun clearly won that fight but the judges see otherwise....
dominicbuilder9k...
post Oct 26 2009, 01:38 AM
Post #1

Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,500

I like to watch MMA's specially if the match are between two very good fighters,...but just like any other sports there were "Judges" that spoils the sport,...judges that actually damage the sport's credibility because of a very obvious 'wrong' decisions...

The fight between Lyoto Machida and "Shogun" Rua was a very good example of a fighter winning a unanimous decisions because all 3 judges see the loser as the winner....hahaha..,...Is Dana White involve in the FIX?...Shogun Rua clearly won and I was just amazed by his sportsmanship................... watch the fight and you will know why...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Oct 26 2009, 08:55 AM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (dominicbuilder9k1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:38 AM) *
I like to watch MMA's specially if the match are between two very good fighters,...but just like any other sports there were "Judges" that spoils the sport,...judges that actually damage the sport's credibility because of a very obvious 'wrong' decisions...

The fight between Lyoto Machida and "Shogun" Rua was a very good example of a fighter winning a unanimous decisions because all 3 judges see the loser as the winner....hahaha..,...Is Dana White involve in the FIX?...Shogun Rua clearly won and I was just amazed by his sportsmanship................... watch the fight and you will know why...

You're correct that Shogun was robbed. There is a pretty lengthy discussion about it going on over in the MMA section of the boards. You're welcome to join us if you'd like.

And no, as much as I hate Dana White, he had no part of the fix. The athletic state commission appoints judges, not the UFC. And Dana has blasted the referees publicly already, and has stated numerous times that he thought Shogun clearly won the fight. In fact, the first thing he said upon entering the ring was "You won the fight." to Shogun.

Gotta feel for Rua too, you could just see the frustration in him. Heartbreaking to see someone work so hard, perform so well, and then get ROBBED so blatantly by judges who were obviously playing their PSPs or something during the fight.

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Oct 31 2009, 08:24 PM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,319

I thought Bisping and Hamill was the worst decision ever in the UFC.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Nov 1 2009, 04:41 AM
Post #4

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Oct 31 2009, 09:24 PM) *
I thought Bisping and Hamill was the worst decision ever in the UFC.

Naa. Shogun/Machida has supplanted it, imo. Bisping/Hamill was between two TUFfers. Machida/Shogun was for the title.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Nov 1 2009, 11:22 AM
Post #5

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

Bisping-Hamill was HORRIBLE...I remember bein' pretty mad about that one...

Bisping is like the Ricky Hatton of MMA...he was protected, overhyped, and eventually got Owned.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Nov 1 2009, 03:51 PM
Post #6

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 6,400

QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 1 2009, 11:22 AM) *
Bisping-Hamill was HORRIBLE...I remember bein' pretty mad about that one...

Bisping is like the Ricky Hatton of MMA...he was protected, overhyped, and eventually got Owned.

I was very pleased to see what my boy Henderson did to him. Very pleased indeed.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 11:54 AM