IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Ultimate Fighter 10, rumors, spoilers, results, etc...
Warlord
post Sep 16 2009, 03:57 AM
Post #1

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

POSSIBLE SPOILERS...

I've heard from a few guys that Kimbo gets KO'd brutally in his first fight on TUF. Anyone else heard anything so far?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thehype
post Sep 16 2009, 02:05 PM
Post #2

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 16 2009, 04:57 AM) *
POSSIBLE SPOILERS...

Yeah, actually, I heard a few rumors about that. Check your PM if you're curious.

+Quote Post
provo
post Sep 16 2009, 08:33 PM
Post #3

Super Bantamweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,309

QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 16 2009, 01:57 AM) *
POSSIBLE SPOILERS...

I've heard from a few guys that Kimbo gets KO'd brutally in his first fight on TUF. Anyone else heard anything so far?

LOL I just heard the same thing today ! One of my co workers was telling me that's the MMA rumor going around ,and my co worker is all into MMA,the year Nate diaz won he told me before the show even started ! He told me that kimbo looses his first fight but then comes back on to the show I guess they bring him back because someone gets injured !

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Sep 26 2009, 04:36 AM
Post #4

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

So I guess Kimbo eats it big-time next week. The only thing left to wager on is how long it takes for Dana White to get him back in the house.

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Oct 1 2009, 02:14 AM
Post #5

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 603

OK Spoiler alert for episode 3, result below so dont read any further if you havent watched it yet

I thought kimbo would ge pasted in this fight, but seriously, roy nelson is carrying so much fat he should be fighting at light heavy. I couldnt believe the scales, 264 pounds. Put that motherfucker next to shane carwin or lesnar, and he will look like a little girl, and yet he weighs near the limit of 265... wtf ? Eat some salad and do some cardio you fat bastard

Its not like his win over kimbo was that devestating either. He just got him in an unrecoverable crucifix pin, and bitch slapped him to a win. Roy bitch country Nelson... that should be his name. They shouldnt have stopped it IMO. They should have stood them back up, because seriously those punches would not have stopped anyone. Fairs fair, he won the fight, but it was unspectacular to say the least. He wont get a UFC contract fighting like that

+Quote Post
thehype
post Oct 1 2009, 04:33 PM
Post #6

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (AussieLad @ Oct 1 2009, 03:14 AM) *
I thought kimbo would ge pasted in this fight, but seriously, roy nelson is carrying so much fat he should be fighting at light heavy. I couldnt believe the scales, 264 pounds. Put that motherfucker next to shane carwin or lesnar, and he will look like a little girl, and yet he weighs near the limit of 265... wtf ? Eat some salad and do some cardio you fat bastard

Its not like his win over kimbo was that devestating either. He just got him in an unrecoverable crucifix pin, and bitch slapped him to a win. Roy bitch country Nelson... that should be his name. They shouldnt have stopped it IMO. They should have stood them back up, because seriously those punches would not have stopped anyone. Fairs fair, he won the fight, but it was unspectacular to say the least. He wont get a UFC contract fighting like that

The sad thing about it though is the ease at which Roy got him in that crucifix. Kimbo had no clue whatsoever as to what was happening on the ground. I mean, don't get me wrong, it wasn't the most spectacular performance by Roy, but hey, if you thought he was bad, what does that say about Kimbo? I mean, even when they were on their feet, Kimbo looked tentative and was eating a lot of jabs. Quite honestly, there's no way whatsoever that the ref could have stood them back up because Roy was in a dominant position and was reigning down punches. Were they hard punches? I don't know...you'd have to ask Kimbo, but I would have been perfectly content with them letting Roy stay in that position and continue to land his "pitty-pat" punches on the defenseless face of Kimbo. I mean, in my opinion, those punches didn't look that much different than those little hammerfists that Brock Lesnar likes to drop. LOL.

No, Roy might not get a UFC contract fighting like that, but honestly, neither should Kimbo...not if they really want people to start taking the SPORT of MMA seriously. There's no way that a guy with that little experience should be fighting in the pro ranks...he has no submissions skills, no wrestling skills and frankly, his striking is a little suspect too. It really amazes me to see so many people supporting Kimbo. When it comes to fighting, the guy is a bum.

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Oct 2 2009, 01:14 AM
Post #7

Middleweight

Member No.: 603

I was mainly surprised that nelson didnt give him a serious ass kicking. As for standing them up, there should be a 'piss weak' clause in the rules. Definitely, he had kimbo in an unrecoverable position, but those punches were piss weak. If that had been lesnar dropping those punches, they would have had to mop the blood off the walls. Its no different than if youve taken someones back, but end up in a crappy position with both guys sort of sitting up, neither able to stand, and the guy round the back is wipping slaps to the face from around the side. Nobodies getting back up, one guy is in a good spot, but at the same time is in no real danger of stopping his opponent

All i'm saying is that dana should be telling nelson outright, fight like that again and kiss the big time good bye. Or at least pay for some liposuction

The quality of the fighters in this series seems seriously lacking. Even rashads first pick, the pommie dude, rashads training partner... he looks like shit. The only decent fighter so far was the winner of the first fight. He could wrestle, didnt gas, and new how to drop elbows and bombs

This post has been edited by AussieLad: Oct 2 2009, 01:28 AM

+Quote Post
Mandirigma
post Oct 9 2009, 06:59 AM
Post #8

Amateur

Member No.: 10,548

The only good thing about nelson is his jujitsu... crucifix against a man who doesnt have a ground game.. but his punches was so lame... damn...

+Quote Post
BigG
post Oct 10 2009, 11:51 PM
Post #9

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

Kimbo Slice vs Roy Nelson was one of the most pathetic fights I've seen. He just literally layed his fat ass on him and won with weak ass punches. Roy Nelson IMO is shit.

+Quote Post
mdm514
post Oct 13 2009, 02:19 PM
Post #10

Amateur

Member No.: 10,584

The show keeps pumping up how much Kimbo craves to learn and get better. This is bull, what has he been doing since last October. He showed in fight against Roy that he has not been training for MMA at all. Have you ever seen a guy get stuck in crucifix position without being dog-tired in the fourth or fifth round? Kimbo has only been training in boxing, and that is where he should fight. Also, has there ever been a worse coach than Rampage? By his team picks, guy did no research whatsoever.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 01:02 AM