> Better resume: Pacman or Juan Manuel?
mgrover
post Mar 8 2014, 07:23 AM
Post #51

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 8 2014, 12:54 AM) *
Allow me to go backwards on this BS; First of all anyone and I mean absolutely ANYONE who believes that Manny (who is in rough dealings the IRS) would fight for Charity is a total F*CKING IDIOT!!!

Recruit Manny by not robbing him of 27% of his purse everytime he fights like Arum does. You still avoided the question about "would you fight for or against Arum if he owes you $750,000)?? Can't answer that huh? I bet you're the kind of person who wouldn't even speak to a person who owed you 50 cent until they paid you, lol.

I'll await for you to show us when Floyd and Manny were ever even in terms of PPV, please show us the numbers, we're waiting.......................................

Then why didn't Mayweather address it? No?? Okay...

Oh $750,000, Arum owes him $750,000, so he won't fight to make ten times that?? Bullshit.

Meh anything under a tenner isn't worth fighting over. At the time of the Cotto fight, they weren't too far off each other in terms of PPV. At the time the only real massive difference between the two was the De La Hoya fight, which neither fighter would of made anything from without DLH...

I think 50 cent said it best recently(and am not saying theres no fault on the other side either), Mayweather simply never ever wants anyone to be considered on his level, never ever wants to pay anyone like there on his level.

I don't think anyone in there right mind would think these two are afraid of each other
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Mar 8 2014, 07:54 AM
Post #52

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 8 2014, 07:23 AM) *

Oh $750,000, Arum owes him $750,000, so he won't fight to make ten times that?? Bullshit.

Meh anything under a tenner isn't worth fighting over. At the time of the Cotto fight, they weren't too far off each other in terms of PPV. At the time the only real massive difference between the two was the De La Hoya fight, which neither fighter would of made anything from without DLH...

I think 50 cent said it best recently(and am not saying theres no fault on the other side either), Mayweather simply never ever wants anyone to be considered on his level, never ever wants to pay anyone like there on his level.

I don't think anyone in there right mind would think these two are afraid of each other

Yo Grover, who u got on the Canelo-Angulo card?

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 8 2014, 09:48 AM
Post #53

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Mar 8 2014, 12:54 PM) *
Yo Grover, who u got on the Canelo-Angulo card?

its tough man, I wanna put my money on Angulo, but everytime I bet against Canelo, I have to shit myself and wonder are they just going to straight out rob the other dude (Trout). Maybe a tenner on Angulo, I'll never learn lol

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 8 2014, 01:34 PM
Post #54

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 8 2014, 05:23 AM) *

you just lost creditably with that bullshit. To say Mayweather never wanted to fight Pac is bs. Which fighter walked away from the ORIGINAL negotiations? And looking at Pac's recent level of opposition he doesn't like anyone who fights at his level. come on man.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 8 2014, 10:00 PM
Post #55

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 8 2014, 12:34 PM) *
you just lost creditably with that bullshit. To say Mayweather never wanted to fight Pac is bs. Which fighter walked away from the ORIGINAL negotiations? And looking at Pac's recent level of opposition he doesn't like anyone who fights at his level. come on man.

Not that he ever had much to begin with on this forum but to post up a BS interview using 50 (who is a rival Promoter and a fake snitch ass wannabe is downright foolish), and then he goes on to shield Pac's ducking with chants of Floyd being able to make ten times as much over the $750K when he readily admits that he'd fight for anything over 10 bones, lol.

All the evidence points towards Floyd wanting the fight and Manny not wanting it, you can say whatever you will at this point Mr. Grover-those are the facts:

Manny cried about the testing first
Manny cried about supposedly being weakened
Manny cried about the stadium supposedly not having enough seats
Manny cried about a cut that supposedly took 6 months to heal
Manny turned down 40 million dollars and got KO'd for far less

I mean if these are the clear facts that indicates the DUCK then I'm not sure some people should even be worthy to call themselves "Boxing Fans" any longer.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 9 2014, 09:43 AM
Post #56

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 9 2014, 03:00 AM) *
Not that he ever had much to begin with on this forum but to post up a BS interview using 50 (who is a rival Promoter and a fake snitch ass wannabe is downright foolish), and then he goes on to shield Pac's ducking with chants of Floyd being able to make ten times as much over the $750K when he readily admits that he'd fight for anything over 10 bones, lol.

All the evidence points towards Floyd wanting the fight and Manny not wanting it, you can say whatever you will at this point Mr. Grover-those are the facts:

Manny cried about the testing first - When testing wasn't mandatory ever, when he was being accused of juicing.
Manny cried about supposedly being weakened - I don't know how much blood is taken personally, but when I donate am out for the day, my heads fucked and am weak as shit, now that is a pint of blood, and I think they take less. But Pac came from 112lb and am like 154lb
Manny cried about the stadium supposedly not having enough seats - Manny never said shit, I believe it was Arum
Manny cried about a cut that supposedly took 6 months to heal - Arum again
Manny turned down 40 million dollars and got KO'd for far less - I don't do business, and neither Manny but even he understand that 40 million, and no PPV is bullshit, for all you know he could of made stupid amounts exceeding 40 million, since this has been dubbed the biggest fight of the generation. Don't be stupid...never mind I forgot who I was speaking to.

I mean if these are the clear facts that indicates the DUCK then I'm not sure some people should even be worthy to call themselves "Boxing Fans" any longer.

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 8 2014, 06:34 PM) *

As opposed to what? You Mr I have Floyds balls in my mouth, and Mr Every other opened thread is Mayweather. Who here gives credibility? you two jokers? don't worry I won't be losing any sleep.

If you actually listen to the 50 interview he never said Floyd was scared or any of that shit. I think the Mayweather's want their boxing to be seen as the best boxing ever and thats it. You've heard his dad, his uncles.

Answer this, how come then, the first negotiations Arum wasn't an issue, but he is now? The Mayweathers are full of shit just like Arum, and you'd be an idiot to believe otherwise.

This all start from a simple I understand that fighting the best is worth something, but unless you win, I don't hold is to such a high esteem that it would actually outweight anothers career.

...Oh yeah I never said Mayweather never wanted to fight Pac, I said he didn't want to treat him as an equal, he wanted to treat him like the shit on his shoe because so many people thought he could beat Mayweather and they still do funnily enough. That's probably why Mayweathers panties were in a twist.

This post has been edited by mgrover: Mar 9 2014, 09:48 AM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 9 2014, 04:45 PM
Post #57

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Who 50 snitch on? Lol..we have to stop the madness. I take what 50 says with a grain of salt at times because though he's an honest dude, he has something else up his sleeve that makes him say some of the stuff he says. He would've never said that stuff if he and Mayweather hadn't of had that falling out..all that being said I believe both sides want the fight and nobody ducked nobody. It's egos at play and there is equal blame to be laid at both camps' doorsteps. Both Mayweather and Pacquiao make great money fighting other opponents. At times I feel they both don't think they need each other for that purpose and to solidify their claims to greatness. If they fight then fine but I don't think either one will lose sleep if it never happens

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 9 2014, 05:02 PM
Post #58

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 9 2014, 09:45 PM) *
Who 50 snitch on? Lol..we have to stop the madness. I take what 50 says with a grain of salt at times because though he's an honest dude, he has something else up his sleeve that makes him say some of the stuff he says. He would've never said that stuff if he and Mayweather hadn't of had that falling out..all that being said I believe both sides want the fight and nobody ducked nobody. It's egos at play and there is equal blame to be laid at both camps' doorsteps. Both Mayweather and Pacquiao make great money fighting other opponents. At times I feel they both don't think they need each other for that purpose and to solidify their claims to greatness. If they fight then fine but I don't think either one will lose sleep if it never happens

You know, I ceebs with this shit, I know anytime Mayweather and Pacs name comes up in the same thing it goes one way. I mean damn this was about Pac Marquez.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 10 2014, 12:04 AM
Post #59

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 9 2014, 08:43 AM) *
As opposed to what? You Mr I have Floyds balls in my mouth, and Mr Every other opened thread is Mayweather. Who here gives credibility? you two jokers? don't worry I won't be losing any sleep.

If you actually listen to the 50 interview he never said Floyd was scared or any of that shit. I think the Mayweather's want their boxing to be seen as the best boxing ever and thats it. You've heard his dad, his uncles.

Answer this, how come then, the first negotiations Arum wasn't an issue, but he is now? The Mayweathers are full of shit just like Arum, and you'd be an idiot to believe otherwise.

This all start from a simple I understand that fighting the best is worth something, but unless you win, I don't hold is to such a high esteem that it would actually outweight anothers career.

...Oh yeah I never said Mayweather never wanted to fight Pac, I said he didn't want to treat him as an equal, he wanted to treat him like the shit on his shoe because so many people thought he could beat Mayweather and they still do funnily enough. That's probably why Mayweathers panties were in a twist.

If you're claiming either of us has Floyd balls in our mouths then we're both claiming you have Pac's d*ck in your ass. Everyone on this forum gives credibility and you're known for having Pac's balls in your jaws but this wasn't about insulting but since you went there then I can go harder. Who really gives a good god damn what a snitch ass like 50 has to say one way or the other; it's just like Mr. Chitown said "had he and Floyd not had that falling out then you'd hear nothing from 50". All this talk from him is no more than sour grapes because Mayweather wouldn't allow himself to be under 50's control/Promotional Company.

The reason it wasn't an issue in the first negotiations was because Arum had conceded to giving Mayweather his 750K back plain and simple so after that it was all business for which we all saw how Manny bitched out of the drug testing with weak and pathetic excuses because he know he was drinking those "SPECIAL SHAKES".

Like I told you before I disagree with you regarding the legacy of who you face not making a difference and how it means little, if all one fighter faced is the likes of Duran's, SRL, Tommy Hearns' and Floyd Mayweathers and the other guy faced a plethora of bums, should the second fighter get more credibility than the one who faced HOFers regardless of the outcomes?

I think we both ought to call it a day and simply agree to disagree and leave it at that but if you want to go on a war of words then I good with that too.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 10 2014, 12:06 AM
Post #60

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 9 2014, 04:02 PM) *
You know, I ceebs with this shit, I know anytime Mayweather and Pacs name comes up in the same thing it goes one way. I mean damn this was about Pac Marquez.

It's the debate that will never die. Let's be real, even if they fight, there will still be some fans who continue to make both fighters' names and achievements synonymous with the other

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 04:47 AM