IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Williams Going To Knock Pavlik Out!..., What's the chances of a Pavlik win against Wiiliams..?..
dominicbuilder9k...
post Oct 7 2009, 03:06 AM
Post #1

Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,500

Williams...probably the strongest punch in his weight division...has declared his intention, knock out Pavlik!... I've seen Williams,...wooahhh!.. he's good and strong.... but I've seen Pavlik too, an equally pretty good technical boxer-fighter... The sport of Boxing is on the RISE....!!!....
Who do you pick?... I was totally incorrect in saying Arreola has his chance to win against Vitali.... In this Williams Vs Pavlik,.. I am hoping Pavlik will prove himself against Williams...woooahhh!... that's a prediction comparable to my wish for Arreola against Klitschko...... Welcome to the Exciting World Of Boxing!... Who do you pick and why?...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_JaRaNDa_*
post Oct 7 2009, 03:34 AM
Post #2

Guests

I think Williams has the skill & power capable of putting Pavlik away, but he would have to fight the perfect fight & also find him self in the right time frame to pull off the pefect combination of punches. Give me Williams in a competative yet clear, impressive UD (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Oct 7 2009, 04:13 AM
Post #3

Proud American

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,577

Like I said before if Williams shows he can take Pavliks best shot or manage to not get hit flush all night then he'll cruise to a UD.

+Quote Post
gbh32001
post Oct 7 2009, 07:33 AM
Post #4

Bantamweight

Member No.: 10,255

QUOTE (dominicbuilder9k1 @ Oct 7 2009, 04:06 PM) *
Williams...probably the strongest punch in his weight division...has declared his intention, knock out Pavlik!... I've seen Williams,...wooahhh!.. he's good and strong.... but I've seen Pavlik too, an equally pretty good technical boxer-fighter... The sport of Boxing is on the RISE....!!!....
Who do you pick?... I was totally incorrect in saying Arreola has his chance to win against Vitali.... In this Williams Vs Pavlik,.. I am hoping Pavlik will prove himself against Williams...woooahhh!... that's a prediction comparable to my wish for Arreola against Klitschko...... Welcome to the Exciting World Of Boxing!... Who do you pick and why?...
I like to pick an underdog....going against the wind is an easy travel than going with it.

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Oct 7 2009, 08:08 AM
Post #5

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

PWill by destruction... Late corner stoppage.

+Quote Post
streetlion1
post Oct 7 2009, 08:15 AM
Post #6

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 6,534

I think PW is in for a shock. I have Pavlik winning this one by K.O.....Williams defense still leaves something to be desired...the way he wings his punches sometimes and leaves himself off balance and at times is kinda pitty patting shots out there. I think Pavlik is gonna walk him down with the jab and straight right.

Say goodnight finally to Paul "the over-rated hype job" Williams!

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Oct 7 2009, 08:29 AM
Post #7

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

QUOTE (streetlion1 @ Oct 7 2009, 09:15 AM) *
I think PW is in for a shock. I have Pavlik winning this one by K.O.....Williams defense still leaves something to be desired...the way he wings his punches sometimes and leaves himself off balance and at times is kinda pitty patting shots out there. I think Pavlik is gonna walk him down with the jab and straight right.

Say goodnight finally to Paul "the over-rated hype job" Williams!

I would give Pavlik a strong chance if he could counter but he can't. Pavlik will be spending most of the fight covering up.

+Quote Post
streetlion1
post Oct 7 2009, 08:48 AM
Post #8

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 6,534

QUOTE (StyleZ @ Oct 7 2009, 08:29 AM) *
I would give Pavlik a strong chance if he could counter but he can't. Pavlik will be spending most of the fight covering up.

I dunno...we have seen Pavlik take some big shots....I dont think PW has JT power so I dont think Pavlik is gonna be very tentative. He is gonna have to come through some fire no doubt....but I think things will change when Williams feels Kellys power.

+Quote Post
yuca
post Oct 7 2009, 08:50 AM
Post #9

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 1,537

I got Williams in this one, this is his toughest fight to date, Kelly is not coming to just sit there and block punches ala Winky, neither is he going to wait until the plaster hardens. He will come to fight every round just like Williams will.
If PW can absorb Kelly's best punch, or avoid it, then he has gotten to win this one by decision.
I like this match up, two of the best young fighters in the MW div. wanting to prove themselves.
I don't think Pavlik will be KO though, KD yes, but not KOed.

+Quote Post
KookedKrack
post Oct 7 2009, 09:23 AM
Post #10

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 5,468

If Williams wins this I dont think it will be via ko.....his freakish size advantages wont be so much @168 imo

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 05:27 AM