IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

25 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Alvarez vs Trout Preview and Poll-Vote Now!, Preview and Discuss (Different Choices Due to Fight's Location)
Who Wins? Vote in Poll!
Trout Alverez Winner?
Trout by Close Fair Decision [ 7 ] ** [43.75%]
Trout by Wide Fair Decision [ 2 ] ** [12.50%]
Trout by KO/TKO [ 2 ] ** [12.50%]
Alvarez by Close Fair Decision [ 2 ] ** [12.50%]
Alvarez by Wide Fair Decision [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Alvarez by Fair KO/TKO [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
A Fair Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Alvarez Wins a Foul SD or UD [ 3 ] ** [18.75%]
A Foul Draw That Trout Should Have Won [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
A Bad Ref Stoppage in Favor of Alvarez [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 16

neophyte7
post Mar 22 2013, 09:36 AM
Post #121

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

TROUT BY STOPPAGE--- he could have stopped Cotto but played it safe out of cautious respect... Alvarez is nowhere near as good or dangerous and I see Trout after 7 rounds stepping on the gas and stopping Alvarez in round 10--- Alvarez has done Jack Shit in the ring--- Trout beat a future hall of famer. No way I see him winning
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 22 2013, 12:01 PM
Post #122

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Mar 22 2013, 06:36 AM) *
TROUT BY STOPPAGE--- he could have stopped Cotto but played it safe out of cautious respect... Alvarez is nowhere near as good or dangerous and I see Trout after 7 rounds stepping on the gas and stopping Alvarez in round 10--- Alvarez has done Jack Shit in the ring--- Trout beat a future hall of famer. No way I see him winning

Alvarez has already surpassed Oscar as a fighter. Come this kid has fought everyone at different weight classes and won! He is a amazing fighter. He stopped Josesito Lopez and this is the guy who broke Ortiz's jaw! He beat the guy who beat Ortiz! This guy is the truth! Trout is in trouble because he only fights fighters at his weight class so he is not use to fighting someone who has fought people two weight classes beneath him. Trout has never see the punching power of Saul. He is going to be in for a long night (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 22 2013, 02:47 PM
Post #123

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 22 2013, 11:01 AM) *
Alvarez has already surpassed Oscar as a fighter. Come this kid has fought everyone at different weight classes and won! He is a amazing fighter. He stopped Josesito Lopez and this is the guy who broke Ortiz's jaw! He beat the guy who beat Ortiz! This guy is the truth! Trout is in trouble because he only fights fighters at his weight class so he is not use to fighting someone who has fought people two weight classes beneath him. Trout has never see the punching power of Saul. He is going to be in for a long night (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes_anim.gif)

The reason Canelo doesn't get a lot of credit is because he hasn't fought one single legit fighter at his weight class and yet GB wants us to believe that Trout is in trouble. GB is telling us a man who walks around and has fought I believe at 165-168 is in danger from a fighter who fights 140 and 147lbers

Lopez beat Ortiz at WW and stepped up to JMW and got handled. Canelo hasn't won any fight that he wasn't supposed to win. Trout wasn't supposed to beat Cotto, he wasn't supposed to be a world champ and be in this position. I'll be the first to give Canelo props if he beats Austin but I think an upset is brewing in Trout's favor

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 22 2013, 03:14 PM
Post #124

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 22 2013, 07:47 PM) *
The reason Canelo doesn't get a lot of credit is because he hasn't fought one single legit fighter at his weight class and yet GB wants us to believe that Trout is in trouble. GB is telling us a man who walks around and has fought I believe at 165-168 is in danger from a fighter who fights 140 and 147lbers

Lopez beat Ortiz at WW and stepped up to JMW and got handled. Canelo hasn't won any fight that he wasn't supposed to win. Trout wasn't supposed to beat Cotto, he wasn't supposed to be a world champ and be in this position. I'll be the first to give Canelo props if he beats Austin but I think an upset is brewing in Trout's favor

I think he was being sarcastic, I hope he was atleast

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 22 2013, 09:57 PM
Post #125

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 22 2013, 02:14 PM) *
I think he was being sarcastic, I hope he was atleast

Yeah he was I was just messing with him lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 25 2013, 04:53 PM
Post #126

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 22 2013, 01:01 PM) *

is this meant to be sarcasm? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 25 2013, 04:53 PM
Post #127

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 22 2013, 10:57 PM) *
Yeah he was I was just messing with him lol

oh. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 25 2013, 04:57 PM
Post #128

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 25 2013, 01:53 PM) *
is this meant to be sarcasm? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

YES! Sarcasm to the extreme. I just want Orphan Annie to get hit one good time. That's all.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 25 2013, 05:00 PM
Post #129

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 25 2013, 05:57 PM) *
YES! Sarcasm to the extreme. I just want Orphan Annie to get hit one good time. That's all.

he will be hit several good times by trout. can't wait for this bout.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 25 2013, 07:44 PM
Post #130

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 25 2013, 05:57 PM) *

Jose Cotto came up from LW to fight Canelo at WW, and yes, he timed that punch just right, and had Canelo on Bambi legs. So yes, Trout can pull it off, if he doesn't think so hard during the fight. Hopefully he doesn't "want it too bad" to the point that he cant perform...wait...that doesn't sound right, does it? Lol. I'm sure we can all relate though.

+Quote Post

25 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 05:38 AM