IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime:Pascal-Hopkins@10ET/9CT,7PM: SPOILERS 15 Minutes Later, No Duplicate Threads, New Spoiler Threads, or Public Streams
KookedKrack
post Dec 18 2010, 11:36 PM
Post #31

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,468

Pascal looked like his soul was taken tonight in the post fight interview with Jim Grey.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HaydelHammer
post Dec 18 2010, 11:37 PM
Post #32

Welterweight

Member No.: 128

that was some master boxing by Bernard. Bernard knew exactly what he had to do after he got dropped in 3rd and immediately started investing in the body and did it from that moment forward to the end. You don't see that in boxing anymore. Adjusted his game plan on the fly under the circumstances and still got a draw and should have won.

As for pascal....yall saw that look on his face.

+Quote Post
caneman
post Dec 18 2010, 11:37 PM
Post #33

Amateur

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,310

BHop won that fight 114-112 IMO! The knockdowns killed him! That old man can fight!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Dec 18 2010, 11:38 PM
Post #34

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (Imperius3 @ Dec 18 2010, 11:29 PM) *
Pure bullshit.

Hopkins weathered the storm after the first 3 rounds, and after that it was ALL Hopkins. I had that shit 9-3 Hopkins. For Hopkins to put on a performance like that is unbelievable. It was spectacular, and then for those bastards to rob him like that. Unbelievable.

I think 114-112 for Hopkins was really fair and was the right thing. i didn't see him getting that decision or split decision in Canada though. Hopkins really deserves his respect for winning this fight though, Hopkins won this shit without a doubt.

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Dec 18 2010, 11:40 PM
Post #35

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

Pascal and his camp looked just like Taylor and his camp did after the first fight with Hops. They clearly know they lost and Respect to Hops cause I turned the fight off after the 3rd round thinking he was done came back only to see Hops take Pascal to school. Respect to Pascal for flooring Hops which hasn't bee done since Segundo Mercado many years ago. Pascal did lose though.

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Dec 18 2010, 11:40 PM
Post #36

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 18 2010, 11:36 PM) *
Pascal looked like his soul was taken tonight in the post fight interview with Jim Grey.

instead of the Executioner he needs to start calling himself Shang Tsung.

that shit was funny when Pascal said "i'll give him a rematch whenever", then when asked when he'd fight him again it changed to "well i've to talk to my...".

+Quote Post
KookedKrack
post Dec 18 2010, 11:41 PM
Post #37

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 5,468

Chris Mannix from sports illustrated just tweeted this...

# From what it looks--repeat, looks--like the changes cost Hopkins. But we don't know the source of the whiteout yet. Officials investigating 4 minutes ago via web

# There is also white out on the first round on the Belgian's card. If that was corrected, Hopkins would have lost his card. But won on two. 5 minutes ago via web

# What I'm seeing, someone whited out the eighth round in Canadian judge card. Bernard would have won the fight 5 minutes ago via web

# Controversy: There is white out on two spots on the official scorecard. Looking at original now. 8 minutes ago via web

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
Post #38

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 18 2010, 10:36 PM) *

Guaranteed Pascal won't be the same after this. They never are after going to school with the old lion.

+Quote Post
The CEO
Post #39

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

Notice it took a while to get the cards in.....that's the only Decision they could give to avoid more controversy....they're trying to build up their Boxing up there...

+Quote Post
HaydelHammer
post Dec 18 2010, 11:42 PM
Post #40

Welterweight

Member No.: 128

...and they need to please stop this roy jones comparison with pascal....wtf is that all about?

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 03:20 AM