IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> W. Klitschko vs. David Haye:Word Heavyweight Title Fight, Who Will Win? Vote in the Poll and Comment
W. Klitschko vs. David Haye
Who Will Win?
Klitschko by Close Dec [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Klitschko by Wide Dec [ 3 ] ** [10.00%]
Klitschko by KO/TKO [ 17 ] ** [56.67%]
Haye by Close Dec [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Haye by Wide Decision [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Haybe by KO/TKO [ 10 ] ** [33.33%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 30
Guests cannot vote 
DoubleDee88
post Jun 22 2011, 10:32 AM
Post #41

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,581

Haye wins by stoppage, he'll have to take a few bombs from Wlad on the way, but he'll hurt Wlad, jump on him and the ref will stop the fight.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Jun 23 2011, 02:08 PM
Post #42

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,369

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 23 2011, 07:25 PM) *
Alright, since nobody else seems to want to ask - you got a digital of them DoubleDees?

Dammit Beardo! You already made Sentral change its sig!

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Jun 23 2011, 03:43 PM
Post #43

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

LOL!

I got a laugh out of the OT posts above. But we had to delete them because they have nothing to do with this thread for the Klitschko-Haye preview fight. Users should use e-mail or PM for correspondence totally unrelated to the topic threads. Much appreciated.

Time to get back on topic to the Haye-Klitschko fight. I think that there has been considerable discussion of the biltz being used by Haye as his best, if not only chance to win. In order for Haye to be effective outside of the blitz, he may need to do what he physically cannot do against Wlad. Be a strong inside fighter throwing fast combinations with pressure. David would almost need to be like Holyfield in there. But he doesn't have the skills, nor the inside ability to fire off rapid exchanges. Haye remains too small against the size and jab of Klitschko.

Jack

Administrator

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Jun 23 2011, 04:59 PM
Post #44

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

I voted Wlad by KO which I think will be late in the fight if Haye gasses and gets sloppy but I'm rooting for Haye. I dont see him outboxing Wlad nor do I see him getting inside much and banging because Wlad will just hold him. He has a shot of landing something clean because of his attributes but that depends on if Wlad leaves any openings.

As far as Wlad fighting like Floyd. He is too big for that shit...give someone like James Toney that size and he'd be knocking mofos out left and right. Any man considered "big" in their division is known for knocking dudes out left and right. Not boxing them for 12 rounds at long range. Imagine if Tommy Hearns waited around for guys to tire out and then went in for the kill or was just satisfied with going the distance. That shit is not whats up!

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Jun 24 2011, 01:27 AM
Post #45

The Consultant

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 23 2011, 10:58 PM) *
You got a problem with cleavage, Jack? I know The Siamese Klit don't. Not sure about Haye.

The officiating will be key (as always) in this one. Will the ref let Wlad hold like a big ol' bitch? If he does then Haye has that much more to worry about and he will more than likely get worn down.

I really think that Haye needs to stay at distance for at least the 1st half of the 1st round and when he gets warm go for broke. Wlad is not Valuev. Haye has 6 rounds max to at least hurt Wlad and put him in panic mode.

I am reasonably certain that if Wlad lands flush Haye bites canvass.

Sure SB,

Either could do a "Sanders" on the other, LOL! Especially early.

Both have vulnerable chins and if they come out with something to prove, this could be, who lands first. I honestly think that if either lands flush and scores a hard KO, the scorer of that KD WILL NOT let the victim off the hook. Especially so with Wlad. He seems more pissed and energized for this fight than any I remember for a long time. This could be over in 90 seconds, it could go the full 12 rounds. This is that kind of fight.

If it is a war, it could be like Lewis-Vitali. I think if it is a boxing match, that goes into Wlad's territory where he has the jab, height, size and reach. This is what I think. Haye has the advantage early when David can go like Hagler ageist Hears on him. Wlad won't like that, and could get Sanders'ed again. At the same time, Haye could leave himself open and get himself KO'd.

But Haye can't brawl for long periods of time. His stamina won't allow that. That's why I keep coming back to that four round window for David to do something huge. If Haye hit's Wlad with his Sunday best punch Haymaker, and Wlad does NOT get "Sanders'ed," I think David will become discouraged very easily. Wlad might get discouraged if his brawl plan doesn't work. But Wlad does have a plan B to go back to boxing. I don't know what David's strategy will be, but something tells me that Haye won't have a plan B.

Jack

PS. Best refs for the fight: Steve Smoger, Kenny Bayless, Tony Weeks, Pat Russell, or Stan Christodoulu. Either would be good for this fight. Anyone but Joe Cortez!

+Quote Post
Oscare4
post Jun 24 2011, 08:44 AM
Post #46

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,721

Something tells me Haye will try to outbox Klitschko in this fight and get stopped while doing so. Ill be cheering for him regardless

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Jun 24 2011, 08:39 PM
Post #47

Middleweight

Member No.: 10,633

QUOTE (Oscare4 @ Jun 24 2011, 06:44 AM) *
Something tells me Haye will try to outbox Klitschko in this fight and get stopped while doing so. Ill be cheering for him regardless

I'm with you. Haye depositing half of The Siamese Klit in a large heap would do wonders for the heavyweight division and boxing in general.

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Jun 24 2011, 09:47 PM
Post #48

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

Haye winning would definitely shake some shit up. That would put even more pressure on Vitali to get a win just so they can face off.

Smoger should be the ref...he'll let you fight til your past helpless.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Jun 25 2011, 07:51 AM
Post #49

The Consultant

Geno Rodriguez of Chicago is listed by Box Rec as ref. Not my first choice. Sometimes he's a little too quick on stoppage fights. However, he also worked Wlad's fight with Sanders and look what happened there! LOL! Geno's not exactly Richard Steele for quick stoppages. But he might jump in a little faster than some would like. He's certainly no Steve Smoger for letting fights go on longer than they should.

Jack

+Quote Post
Prov0
post Jun 25 2011, 01:09 PM
Post #50

Alright Cshel...I give up. You caught me!

Group: Banned
Member No.: 12,364

Im actually pumped for this fight lol.cant remember the last Heavyweight fight i been pumped up for lol.
Im not sure who wins this fight im still thinking lol .i would like to see Haye win though.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 01:17 AM