Reply to this topicStart new topic
> UFC Undisputed, The Video Game
The CEO
post May 24 2009, 11:26 AM
Post #1

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

I made this thread for those who have the game or want to know about it....I know Hype's got it...and we're both in agreeance that it....is....AWESOME.

The only problem I have with it right now is that bitches are quitting right when they're about to lose in the Online Multiplayer....like right when they get knocked out cold...or right when you're about to get that final stretch on the submission....they quit before it registers, and the entire match is considered "invalid".

I have like a .500 win/loss percentage right now....should be at .750 or higher....I take my losses.....I was beating this guy who was a level 24 and was undefeated...like 22-0 or something....I was a level 1....and right before I pinched his shit off in the guillotine in the final round...he quit.....and I got 0 credit for all my hard work...

It's very, VERY frustrating....surely they can fix this in an update or something....

The Career Mode is very deep (training, emails, appearances, sponsors, et cetera) and ain't no cake walk....my created character messed around and got KOed by Heath Herring yesterday...lol...

The Classic Fights Mode is very fun too....they give you in an depth background (in real video) of the matchups and promos in case you don't know the history....this was the first mode I played in...because I couldn't wait to hurt Hughes with GSP and Liddell with Jackson and so on....

Overall....if you like any kind of true Combat Sports games.....this one's for you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post May 24 2009, 05:14 PM
Post #2

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ May 24 2009, 11:26 AM) *
I made this thread for those who have the game or want to know about it....I know Hype's got it...and we're both in agreeance that it....is....AWESOME.

The only problem I have with it right now is that bitches are quitting right when they're about to lose in the Online Multiplayer....like right when they get knocked out cold...or right when you're about to get that final stretch on the submission....they quit before it registers, and the entire match is considered "invalid".

I have like a .500 win/loss percentage right now....should be at .750 or higher....I take my losses.....I was beating this guy who was a level 24 and was undefeated...like 22-0 or something....I was a level 1....and right before I pinched his shit off in the guillotine in the final round...he quit.....and I got 0 credit for all my hard work...

It's very, VERY frustrating....surely they can fix this in an update or something....

The Career Mode is very deep (training, emails, appearances, sponsors, et cetera) and ain't no cake walk....my created character messed around and got KOed by Heath Herring yesterday...lol...

The Classic Fights Mode is very fun too....they give you in an depth background (in real video) of the matchups and promos in case you don't know the history....this was the first mode I played in...because I couldn't wait to hurt Hughes with GSP and Liddell with Jackson and so on....

Overall....if you like any kind of true Combat Sports games.....this one's for you.

ceo this game is on my list of games to buy along with fnr4... cant wait for it too.. and i want punch out for the wii...lol... thats gonna be fun too... what game system do you have it for ceo?.. 360 or ps3?.. i have the ps3...

+Quote Post
The CEO
post May 24 2009, 05:31 PM
Post #3

SKULLSPLITTER

PS3 here too...this game gets you involved, bro...when you win a hard fought battle, you feel like you're on top of the world.....and when someone dominates you and knocks you out cold, you go to the nearest pool and start drinking yourself to death....lol...it's GREAT.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post May 24 2009, 06:19 PM
Post #4

Light Heavyweight

fighters for fnr4...

found this online and thought i'd share it... interesting peice on the game...

This post has been edited by JLUVBABY: May 24 2009, 06:19 PM

+Quote Post
thehype
post May 26 2009, 02:25 PM
Post #5

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9-0 in career mode baby....but damn, I can't sprawl worth shit. Every now and then I get it, but for the most part, I get taken down with ease. WTF am I doing wrong? I'm pushing back in the opposite direction with the right stick...do you have to rotate it as well like you do when you're attempting a takedown? Maybe it's just because my takedown defense isn't that high...I think it's only on 40. Frankie Edgar was taking me down at will...damn near won the fight until I blasted his ass with a left elbow in the third that put him to sleep for good. Whew...that was a close one...the undefeated record stay intact. LOL.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post May 26 2009, 06:07 PM
Post #6

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (thehype @ May 26 2009, 02:25 PM) *
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9-0 in career mode baby....but damn, I can't sprawl worth shit. Every now and then I get it, but for the most part, I get taken down with ease. WTF am I doing wrong? I'm pushing back in the opposite direction with the right stick...do you have to rotate it as well like you do when you're attempting a takedown? Maybe it's just because my takedown defense isn't that high...I think it's only on 40. Frankie Edgar was taking me down at will...damn near won the fight until I blasted his ass with a left elbow in the third that put him to sleep for good. Whew...that was a close one...the undefeated record stay intact. LOL.

ceo imma have to go get that game... once i get my wireless network set back up imma get with you... i'll be your pigeon...lol...

+Quote Post
The CEO
post May 26 2009, 09:29 PM
Post #7

SKULLSPLITTER

QUOTE (thehype @ May 26 2009, 03:25 PM) *
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's a good start....I personally looked totally past Heath Herring and paid for it....lol

and I'm pretty sure you gotta rotate the right stick in a circle as fast as you can (either which way) when you're fighting for or against the takedown....

Let me know when you get set up, jluv.....I promise I won't rub the wins in....I'll be like a cool ass trainer whippin' your ass to make you better....lol

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post May 26 2009, 10:42 PM
Post #8

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ May 26 2009, 09:29 PM) *
That's a good start....I personally looked totally past Heath Herring and paid for it....lol

and I'm pretty sure you gotta rotate the right stick in a circle as fast as you can (either which way) when you're fighting for or against the takedown....

Let me know when you get set up, jluv.....I promise I won't rub the wins in....I'll be like a cool ass trainer whippin' your ass to make you better....lol

thats a bet ceo as long as you get fight night round 4.. imma ass whipper in that game...lol...

+Quote Post
The CEO
post May 26 2009, 10:52 PM
Post #9

SKULLSPLITTER

Oh you KNOW I'm gettin' Round 4....that was gonna be my next game I bought....but then this Undisputed came out, and I couldn't resist....

I had Round 3 for while, but I ended up trading it in for something else....I'd say I was "above average" at it....we'll play both...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/friends.gif)

+Quote Post
thehype
post May 27 2009, 11:56 AM
Post #10

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

Now I'm 10-0...Gray Maynard got blasted with a left kick to the head. Good night. LOL. About to get a title shot. Finally reached BJJ level 2. Took me a while to learn the transitions, but I got 'em down now.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 08:16 AM