IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guillermo Suspended..., FOR TWO FUCKING YEARS...
flazi
post May 27 2014, 01:15 PM
Post #11

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,846

i hate this happened to my country man. i am thinking his trainer or maybe him, seeing that they not going to make weight a week before the fight or so resort to this. if he would have only hit me up i could have helped him with the weight loss with a different supplement or drug. lasix should be used as an ultimate last resort. its dangerous cause once it starts, there is no stopping it until the drug is out your system. half life is only 2 hours but these idiots take way more than required or take the dosages horses take.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post May 27 2014, 07:37 PM
Post #12

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (mgrover @ May 23 2014, 06:00 PM) *
Really, I mean really is that all??

guillermo-jones-b-sample-confirms-doping

Should be life and a big hefty fine.

Guillermo suspended for 2 years for this BS but Margo gets suspended for only 1 year for his obvious cheating. Remember what happened to Lujan's ear?
(IMG:http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0911/mag_ear_04jr_200.jpg)

Nobody can tell me this f*cker's gloves wasn't loaded from long before he got to Miguel Cotto, I've never seen anything happen like this in boxing ever. In the UFC having Cauliflower Ear is a norm for many fighters (especially those with white skin) and their gloves are smaller too and yet you rarely see anything even remotely close to happening like this.

Still MargoCHEATO only got a 1 year suspension. Boxing rules is straight BS!!

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 27 2014, 09:03 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ May 27 2014, 04:37 PM) *
Guillermo suspended for 2 years for this BS but Margo gets suspended for only 1 year for his obvious cheating. Remember what happened to Lujan's ear?
(IMG:http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0911/mag_ear_04jr_200.jpg)

Nobody can tell me this f*cker's gloves wasn't loaded from long before he got to Miguel Cotto, I've never seen anything happen like this in boxing ever. In the UFC having Cauliflower Ear is a norm for many fighters (especially those with white skin) and their gloves are smaller too and yet you rarely see anything even remotely close to happening like this.

Still MargoCHEATO only got a 1 year suspension. Boxing rules is straight BS!!

Arum was his promoter. He had nothing to worry about. Now fans calling Floyd a bitch because he forced the issue about Maidana's gloves. Seeing this picture, I can see why.

+Quote Post
flazi
post May 28 2014, 12:11 PM
Post #14

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

i remember that fight. i don't think nothing like that has happened in boxing before. we fans just didn't put 2 and 2 together until after the mosley incident.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 08:00 PM