Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Full 4 min Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Sr on 24/7
Method
post Aug 28 2011, 10:56 AM
Post #11

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,253

QUOTE (TheFonz @ Aug 28 2011, 09:21 AM) *
I never would have thought I would be saying this..............but.................an upset might be brewing.

The ONLY way an upset might be brewing is if you have Ortiz as the favorite.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HazConvictedFelo...
post Aug 28 2011, 10:57 AM
Post #12

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,413

He looks like he's slacking on his training. Looking kinda flabby in the dressing room. I hope he doesn't look like that come time to weigh in. In respect to the conflict, I have no comment. Boys will be boys. There's always going to be some kind of rift between father and son when the background has saw someone being abused. The kid Jr. says that his father used to beat him when he was a child. I know that fact can make someone want to get some revenge one day. I hope they fix it for good one day. Big Floyd wants to see him get his ass whooped or knocked out now I reckon. That's just crazy.

+Quote Post
Method
post Aug 28 2011, 11:18 AM
Post #13

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,253

QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Aug 28 2011, 11:57 AM) *
He looks like he's slacking on his training. Looking kinda flabby in the dressing room. I hope he doesn't look like that come time to weigh in. In respect to the conflict, I have no comment. Boys will be boys. There's always going to be some kind of rift between father and son when the background has saw someone being abused. The kid Jr. says that his father used to beat him when he was a child. I know that fact can make someone want to get some revenge one day. I hope they fix it for good one day. Big Floyd wants to see him get his ass whooped or knocked out now I reckon. That's just crazy.

He looked to be in absolute great shape, especially for how far away the fight is.

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Aug 28 2011, 11:27 AM
Post #14

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

LOL... I think 24-7 is doing exactly what Floyd wants them to do! There making it seem as if Floyd distracted by all this issues going on outside of boxing...

Floyd is fittin' to school this kid.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Aug 28 2011, 12:06 PM
Post #15

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Aug 28 2011, 10:57 AM) *

big floyd wanted to trained oscar when he fought lil floyd.

big floyd even went into the ring and told oscar that he won the fight.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Aug 28 2011, 12:07 PM
Post #16

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (D-MARV @ Aug 28 2011, 11:27 AM) *
LOL... I think 24-7 is doing exactly what Floyd wants them to do! There making it seem as if Floyd distracted by all this issues going on outside of boxing...

Floyd is fittin' to school this kid.

yep and people are getting sucked in.

thats what 24/7 is suppose to do.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Aug 28 2011, 12:09 PM
Post #17

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Aug 28 2011, 10:49 AM) *
In the beginning of 24/7 he gave credit to his dad. I just think Floyd Jr. seems to be constantly trying to prove that he is responsible for his success, and there is some truth to that. its like when someone says "Floyd Jr is a great boxer." Floyd Sr. will say "All because of me and me only." Instead of saying "My son is a great boxer. He has great talent and skill. He has done a lot to further his career by his hard word ethic and being a student of the sport. I laid the foundation but he built it into an empire." Bam, you give yourself credit and your kid credit. Simple as that. I just do not think Sr. has enough humility to do something like that and I do not think Jr. has the patience or the communication skill to rely that to his father.

In all they are still blood and hopefully they can work on their relationship....

Ortiz is getting knock out. Floyd will take all frustration out on Ortiz. Victor seems mentally handcuff

does he ever give roger credit?

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Aug 28 2011, 12:10 PM
Post #18

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (TheFonz @ Aug 28 2011, 08:21 AM) *
I never would have thought I would be saying this..............but.................an upset might be brewing.

^^^^lol this is exactly what hbo wanted

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 28 2011, 12:31 PM
Post #19

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

This isn't the first time these two have been at odds or even exchanged blows...this is just the first time that its been visible to the public. There's no way in hell this shit was staged. The verbal smackdown was in full effect and Jr. was getting the best of it. The shit that they were saying (especially FMJ) cant be fixed...seemed like Floyd Jr wanted to put the nail in the coffin. Sr. was just "that guy that fought Sugar Ray Leonard", got shot in the leg and ended his career, and went to prison, while is son became a mega superstar without him (for the most part). I mean dude came back into Floyd's life as a pro and didn't even last 2 years...and his son still did good without him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif) That's gotta hurt his pride and self-worth, more than anything. I'm sure he's been hoping for Jr. to lose ever since he fired him back in '00, though Jr. has still made sure that Sr. was financially stable. Sr. needs to give Roger credit for stepping in, because if he discredits Roger, then that still means that Floyd Jr. did everything By HIMSELF...which we all know isn't the truth.

+Quote Post
TheFonz
post Aug 28 2011, 12:49 PM
Post #20

Team BU fun boy that gets passed around...

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,999

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Aug 28 2011, 01:10 PM) *
^^^^lol this is exactly what hbo wanted

Maybe, but the fact that hbo want's you to think it doesn't make it any less true.....

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 02:11 PM