> Fight Party Pet Peeves
Cshel86
post Apr 15 2013, 08:13 PM
Post #81

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Apr 14 2013, 09:59 AM) *
1. A fight party where MFs all pushing for the "house" or "hyped up" fighter (See: Manny P) and I'm the ONLY cat in there w/ a clue.

2. Chicks at a fight party...they are notorious offenders of rule #1. Their glass-shattering squealing and screeching makes me "understand" O.J.'s fury. This is particularly infuriating if these violators "Sea Hags" (Yes, Shelly....Sea Hag central comes to mind).

3. The drunk MMA dude who only watches the BIG fights and quickly is sought to be the boxing aficionado of the group (Clearly trying to draw favor w/ offenders of rule #2).

4. If a fighter is actually "boxing" (God forbid) rather than slugging, the crowd deems it "boring" or "running".

5. Did I mention Sea Hags?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

How could I forget about the sea hags??? What would a fight party or a trip to the bar, be without them? LOL

Have you found a new watering hole at your new location?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 18 2013, 07:21 PM
Post #82

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

ok. maybe i'm getting old. i just do not like fight parties any more. i prefer to watch the fights alone or with ppl who know how to shut the fuck up. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 19 2013, 04:44 PM
Post #83

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 18 2013, 08:21 PM) *
ok. maybe i'm getting old. i just do not like fight parties any more. i prefer to watch the fights alone or with ppl who know how to shut the fuck up. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Same here, but my idea of a fight "party", is for people to enjoy the food, drinks, convo, and the main event. Anything before the main event, is my time to enjoy the fights. If there's a dull fight, then I'll entertain folks until it's over, but by all means...and I mean "all means", NEVER will we channel cruise until the main event. NEVER!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 9 2013, 09:11 PM
Post #84

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Had to bump this...Im gonna have a few people over this weekend. I'll make sure I post often this time...hardly ever do I post more than a few times during a Mayweather fight. I need to pick it back up. I'm just waiting to hear about Dolimite inviting his boss over and having to kick his ass by night's end.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 9 2013, 09:14 PM
Post #85

Cruiserweight

i have found a great spot to watch the fight for free!!! i can't reveal the location because then that shit will be overcrowded. i will be taking sand to the beach...new chick. she's already asking me to explain what's going on before the fights have even started. not sure this is going to be good or bad...we'll see.

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Sep 9 2013, 11:43 PM
Post #86

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,908

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 3 2012, 01:39 PM) *
LMAO!!! Aw shit, I was no good after I read this very part! I get what you're saying about the nagging and so forth, that they do when they're at the party. Im like, "Damn dude, did you have to bring your henpecking battle axe to the party"?

Usually if they aren't complaining about how barbaric the fight, they're usually nagging to their other half. Any nagging is annoying, no matter what it is...

I hate when people think punches connected, I get that even the announcers do it but even as a kid I could spot blocked punches or punches that didn't connect, I don't know how many times I've said "that wasn't a robbery the guy was throwing but not connecting.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 10 2013, 10:07 AM
Post #87

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Fat ugly bitches having an attitude and eating up all the food and take the most space on the couch! Then they try to be all slutty thinking they are going to get that D. I can't stand that shit.

+Quote Post
flazi
post Sep 10 2013, 11:55 AM
Post #88

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

taking sand to the beach professor? an old playa like you knows better. this chick must have potential.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 10 2013, 01:40 PM
Post #89

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Sep 9 2013, 11:43 PM) *
I hate when people think punches connected, I get that even the announcers do it but even as a kid I could spot blocked punches or punches that didn't connect, I don't know how many times I've said "that wasn't a robbery the guy was throwing but not connecting.

i'm probably going to open a can of worms with this one....trinidad/dlh.

This post has been edited by daprofessor: Sep 10 2013, 04:40 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 10 2013, 01:42 PM
Post #90

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (flazi @ Sep 10 2013, 11:55 AM) *
taking sand to the beach professor? an old playa like you knows better. this chick must have potential.

she's aiight. we'll see.

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 08:09 PM