IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ESPN3: Klitschko vs Peter II @ approximately 2PM PT/4CT/5ET, SPOILERS WITHIN Approx.15 Mins to 30 Mins Later
Jack 1000
post Sep 11 2010, 05:10 PM
Post #31

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

The Klits may be boring to many, but they keep winning. It is gonna take a contender who will force the bothers into a combination punching firefight to test them, and there is no current heavyweight contender who can do that.

Jack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Icebeast
post Sep 11 2010, 05:18 PM
Post #32

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,204

post fight interview, Vitali said Wlad really wants Haye because he crossed the line, they are sick of Haye finding excuses and running away

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Sep 11 2010, 05:21 PM
Post #33

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Sep 11 2010, 06:10 PM) *
The Klits may be boring to many, but they keep winning. It is gonna take a contender who will force the bothers into a combination punching firefight to test them, and there is no current heavyweight contender who can do that.

Jack

That's all true...and they also have to be willing to eat some bombs...

but check this out...despite how boring their fights can be, the hardcore fans are still tuning in to watch them...we had 70+ guests viewing this thread a while ago...

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Sep 11 2010, 05:55 PM
Post #34

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 11 2010, 05:44 PM) *
Damn LL, you need a hit of da A-Train trees yourself. All those guys had people to fight. There's always Tyson Fury (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

oh beardo i know you joking man but thats a bad joke.. lol... tyson fury?... lol.. id rather watch wlad. rematch ray austin... HONESTLY!!!

+Quote Post
ROLL DEEP
post Sep 11 2010, 06:53 PM
Post #35

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,301

just watched the last round - man, Wlad let his hands go and it was good to see!

Peter looked done by that round. Slow and plodding arond the ring with his hands up.

I don't blame the Klits for their 'boring' fights (I personally don't think they're boring)....they're too good for the 'challengers'. The challenger don't offer anything to pressure the Klit bro's and why fix something if it's not broke? They're winning and winning with ease.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Sep 11 2010, 10:05 PM
Post #36

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Sep 11 2010, 06:53 PM) *
just watched the last round - man, Wlad let his hands go and it was good to see!

Peter looked done by that round. Slow and plodding arond the ring with his hands up.

I don't blame the Klits for their 'boring' fights (I personally don't think they're boring)....they're too good for the 'challengers'. The challenger don't offer anything to pressure the Klit bro's and why fix something if it's not broke? They're winning and winning with ease.

And fucking SNUFFING dudes. I'll never understand the hate for the Klits. They're fucking machines. Breaking guys down methodically and then laying them out. Everyone here hangs of the nutsack of the "sweet science" aspect of the sport, until they actually see it. Then they call it boring.

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Sep 11 2010, 10:10 PM
Post #37

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

Peter started the fight trying to fight like Mike Tyson.................................and then he remembered he's not Mike Tyson!

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Sep 11 2010, 10:20 PM
Post #38

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 11 2010, 11:05 PM) *
And fucking SNUFFING dudes. I'll never understand the hate for the Klits. They're fucking machines. Breaking guys down methodically and then laying them out. Everyone here hangs of the nutsack of the "sweet science" aspect of the sport, until they actually see it. Then they call it boring.

Did you watch the fight today? I just hate the octopuss arms after EVERY single time someone gets inside to do inside fighting. I appreciate his outside skills, but there is no need to tie up EVERY time someone gets in on the inside. I mean look how many people hated Ruiz. And why do you think so many people can not stand his style? I understand about being smart when you fight, but he takes it to the extreme when any one gets close to him. I mean there should be points taken from excessive holding. All he needs to do is LEARN a little inside game and mix things up. Could you imagine if all past great heavyweights grabbed at every chance when someone gets close to inside fighting? There is more to boxing then 1-2 grab, 1-2-3 grab, etc.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Sep 11 2010, 11:00 PM
Post #39

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 11 2010, 11:42 PM) *
Breathe, LL, breathe.

I know, I know. I have been having a really bad day today. I had a steroid injection in my hip last week, for throbbing groin pains for a while now, which I should have got a second opinion for to begin with. I still got the pains in the groin, and now I got some shitty fucking side effects that has me pissed off and frustrated. Just can't trust doctor's, they'll do anything to make money. He gave me no tests, just recommended an injection(which hurt like crazy). And on top of that me and the wife had a little spat tonight, and we hardly ever argue. Sorry for ranting.

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Sep 11 2010, 11:10 PM
Post #40

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 12 2010, 12:00 AM) *
I know, I know. I have been having a really bad day today. I had a steroid injection in my hip last week, for throbbing groin pains for a while now, which I should have got a second opinion for to begin with. I still got the pains in the groin, and now I got some shitty fucking side effects that has me pissed off and frustrated. Just can't trust doctor's, they'll do anything to make money. He gave me no tests, just recommended an injection(which hurt like crazy). And on top of that me and the wife had a little spat tonight, and we hardly ever argue. Sorry for ranting.

Ha ha, don't be taking advice from Beardo he's the king of the rants! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Sorry Beardo couldn't resist.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 11:23 AM