IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@9:30(ET)/6:30(PT)-Hopkins vs Sumenov-SPOILERS, No New Spoiler Threads or Public Streams-Championship Tripleheader!
mrchitown
post Apr 21 2014, 07:42 PM
Post #121

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

And name the boxers lined up to fight him? You can't because they don't want it, stop being selfish and think rationally

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Apr 21 2014, 07:43 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 22 2014, 10:01 AM
Post #122

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 21 2014, 04:42 PM) *
So Are the Clippers lol

Your reeking of biased right now, what reasonable argument can be made to place him over Andre! Tim has fought better opposition then Bernard in recent memory and he even concedes, along with damn near everyone else that he's still behind Ward. Look at Andre's resume, even with his inactivity he still has a better list of opposition then Bernard lately, and that's not to diminish what Hopkins has done, but nobody fights him unless they absolutely have to for the most part. Stevenson will be a nice feather in his cap if that fight comes to fruition

Now Andre's current situation is unfortunate but Goosen should either concede or let dude go, it's clear they're relationship has crumbled. I'm not going to penalize someone because they don't do what I want them to do. If he loses then I'd consider somebody else for the #2 spot but he fought 5mos ago and your screaming for him to be jumped out of a spot he's earned. Go for another run and get your mind right lol....

Bernard said on national TV that he would never fight Ward... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif) why? I don't know. It would be thee chess match in boxing. I have no idea why Hopkins keeps calling out Mayweather, it is silly for a light heavyweight to want to fight a welterweight. However, everyone wants to get paid. Ward did clean out his SMW division effortlessly, and to be honest, I see him doing the same thing at light heavyweight. The kid has too much game. However, there is no telling when we will see Andre back in the ring, so is it fair to keep a guy in the number 2 spot that has no time table of returning? Bradley has a very impressive resume, so if Ward doesn't fight this year (with all the legal crap that he is going through) who would you put at that number 2 spot? Many people have Pacquiao back at the number 2 spot (bias is a truth killer). I think Bernard should have based off of his unification of the belts and the fact dude did it at 49!!!!

Goosen ain't letting his golden goose go. He ain't stupid. Ward needs to fire J Prince and sign with Al, everyone else is! I already went for my run...lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 22 2014, 05:44 PM
Post #123

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 22 2014, 10:01 AM) *
Bernard said on national TV that he would never fight Ward... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif) why? I don't know. It would be thee chess match in boxing. I have no idea why Hopkins keeps calling out Mayweather, it is silly for a light heavyweight to want to fight a welterweight. However, everyone wants to get paid. Ward did clean out his SMW division effortlessly, and to be honest, I see him doing the same thing at light heavyweight. The kid has too much game. However, there is no telling when we will see Andre back in the ring, so is it fair to keep a guy in the number 2 spot that has no time table of returning? Bradley has a very impressive resume, so if Ward doesn't fight this year (with all the legal crap that he is going through) who would you put at that number 2 spot? Many people have Pacquiao back at the number 2 spot (bias is a truth killer). I think Bernard should have based off of his unification of the belts and the fact dude did it at 49!!!!

Goosen ain't letting his golden goose go. He ain't stupid. Ward needs to fire J Prince and sign with Al, everyone else is! I already went for my run...lol

How long was Floyd inactive and his ass got away with it, stop,it . You forget your guy fought once a year for how long? Did you remove him from your P4P spot? Don't even answer because we all know the answer is no lol. Until Ward is defeated in the ring like Bradley was then his spot is intact

I have seen no one with Manny at the number two spot , you mist mean fans because I ain't seen one journalist out him at #2

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 22 2014, 07:03 PM
Post #124

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 21 2014, 08:10 PM) *
Man sit yo house wife ass down lol. Even Bernard himself says he should be behind Ward

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Ol' Swiffer Duster pushin' ass fool!

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 21 2014, 08:42 PM) *
So Are the Clippers lol

Your reeking of biased right now, what reasonable argument can be made to place him over Andre! Tim has fought better opposition then Bernard in recent memory and he even concedes, along with damn near everyone else that he's still behind Ward. Look at Andre's resume, even with his inactivity he still has a better list of opposition then Bernard lately, and that's not to diminish what Hopkins has done, but nobody fights him unless they absolutely have to for the most part. Stevenson will be a nice feather in his cap if that fight comes to fruition

Now Andre's current situation is unfortunate but Goosen should either concede or let dude go, it's clear they're relationship has crumbled. I'm not going to penalize someone because they don't do what I want them to do. If he loses then I'd consider somebody else for the #2 spot but he fought 5mos ago and your screaming for him to be jumped out of a spot he's earned. Go for another run and get your mind right lol....

With the Shih Tzu and those Hittman Hart shades that he likes to wear.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 22 2014, 08:21 PM
Post #125

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 22 2014, 02:44 PM) *
How long was Floyd inactive and his ass got away with it, stop,it . You forget your guy fought once a year for how long? Did you remove him from your P4P spot? Don't even answer because we all know the answer is no lol. Until Ward is defeated in the ring like Bradley was then his spot is intact

I have seen no one with Manny at the number two spot , you mist mean fans because I ain't seen one journalist out him at #2

I did remove Mayweather from the number one spot. I actually had Pac and Kilt as one and two. Now what!

Yes Chi, not journalist but fans P4P.

Cshel, I don't have a toy dog! Hitman Hart shades!!! Oh hell no. I see you like his insults.... both of yawl can kiss my tanning black ass!lol

Chi, I ain't a clipper fan!

This post has been edited by Dolimite: Apr 22 2014, 08:22 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 23 2014, 12:01 AM
Post #126

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 22 2014, 07:03 PM) *

Ol' Swiffer Duster pushin' ass fool!

With the Shih Tzu and those Hittman Hart shades that he likes to wear.

Best there was best there is and the best there ever will be lmao

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Apr 23 2014, 01:57 AM
Post #127

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 22 2014, 08:21 PM) *
I did remove Mayweather from the number one spot. I actually had Pac and Kilt as one and two. Now what!

Cshel, I don't have a toy dog! Hitman Hart shades!!! Oh hell no. I see you like his insults.... both of yawl can kiss my tanning black ass!lol

talk that shit

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Apr 23 2014, 01:57 AM
Post #128

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

lol the bulls lost again

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 23 2014, 08:20 AM
Post #129

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Apr 22 2014, 11:57 PM) *
lol the bulls lost again

See, God don't like ugly!

They hating Hotsauce!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 23 2014, 09:46 AM
Post #130

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 22 2014, 09:21 PM) *

Put the crack pipe down...you've NEVER even though of putting Manny over Floyd...you discredit him too much. Don't even pretend like you like the Klitz bros...nice try though. Lol

Straight up, you own a couple of pairs of those Hittman shades. Put it all out on the table homie, don't be shame! Lol

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 23 2014, 01:01 AM) *
Best there was best there is and the best there ever will be lmao

I still think about how dirty he did Steve Austin at Wrestlemania 13...poor Stone Cold.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 07:08 PM