> Mayweather /Guerrero face to face
daprofessor
post Mar 7 2013, 08:10 PM
Post #31

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Marcus @ Mar 7 2013, 07:52 PM) *
Although we did/are getting our moneys worth of entertainment with Garcia-Khan/Garcia-Judah

"janet jackson hat" lmao

now that is some entertaining shit talking by angel garcia! i can appreciate his shit talking. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 7 2013, 08:20 PM
Post #32

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 7 2013, 08:20 PM) *
If you go on twitter and mention God and how this that and the third, then you send tweets to your opponent saying how your going to do this and that. He's even sent tweets disrespecting Mayweather's staff. Then when you see this man, you offer little in the way of response. I said he's shook and it looked that way to me and many others. He made minimal I contact and according to someone who was there Floyd immediately berated him and so did Broner, and the one he chose to respond to was Broner. Fuck all that Flomo shit, he talked trash and started acting pussy. Like he bleed out his private parts once a month.

I think he's not a big talker really and only said the things he did to land the fight, now that it's here he's preparing for war. But that doesn't excuse the fact that he offered little response, he chose to talk sh*t to Broner instead of who he really should've aimed it at, and he didn't make much eye contact. Towards the end I can tell he was getting agitated by the BS and he looked like he was ready for whatever

And as far as the toughest people being the ones who are the fighters aint always accurate. I've seen plenty of people who talk that sh*t and whoop your ass to back it up. Guerrero is a likeable guy, no doubt, but you can't talk G shit and then decide you want to be a school boy

And since when did having an opinion on someone mean your dickriding? I'm not gay, I'm not on no man's dick. The internet done fucked the game up, people are penalized for having an opinion. Jay Z said it best, people ask you to keep it real then when you do it they say you hatin. What part of the game is that

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i wasn't accusing u of dick riding..but everyone is making this out to be more than what it really is. i saw the video. it didn't look like much to me. maybe i need to give it a second look. so broner showed up with floyd and they all were talking shit to guerrero?

all this shit is corny to me. i've never been one to roll with a crew...but when i did hang with cats, i always found it funny that certain fools acted hard when we rolled deep. them same fools would be the ones talking about what they would do if shit popped off. they're usually the ones to tuck tail and run when they're by themselves or shit pops off. i ain't saying floyd can't fight...he's talking shit...that's all fine, he's the one getting in the ring. i know deep down...all that shit talking is fear manifesting it self. very few are willing to admit it. ali said he talked big to intimidate his opponents and to convince himself. tyson is probably the only one to admit his fear. floyd knows this isn't an easy fight. guerrero knows it's not going to be easy either. all the shit talking won't matter come fight time. i can't read much into that small face to face...maybe it will be different when they do a face off? who knows?

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 7 2013, 08:29 PM
Post #33

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 7 2013, 08:40 PM) *
If he did not talk big boy shit for a least a two to three weeks now then I would agree. He went on the man's twitter page and said he would make him a permanent corner man. Then he talked about how he was going to humble him. Then this dude called him a woman beater. That is Paul Bunyan talking shit! You don't go soft when the moment of truth is in your face. He stuttered and his fat ass daddy was quiet as well.

Wanna bes want to be and not do. This guy just showed that he is all talk. All talk.

+1

Professor rarely disagree with you but Robert was shook and somewhat thrown out of his element. You can't be talking shit one second and then have a closed mouth the next. Then when Floyd left he had a response! That is some ho shit. Broner was even talking shit to him at the photo shoot and didn't say squat! Dude is a video game San Andres gangsta!

i watched it again...

i'm sorry, i don't see what you guys see. i know what fear looks like. i've seen it many times in my life. he wasn't quiet until the end when floyd just kept repeating himself. his body language didn't show fear either. floyd started woofin harder towards the end because he wasn't getting the response he was looking for imo. i've seen this game unfold too many times. it's one of those things i guess.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 7 2013, 08:56 PM
Post #34

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 7 2013, 07:20 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i wasn't accusing u of dick riding..but everyone is making this out to be more than what it really is. i saw the video. it didn't look like much to me. maybe i need to give it a second look. so broner showed up with floyd and they all were talking shit to guerrero?

all this shit is corny to me. i've never been one to roll with a crew...but when i did hang with cats, i always found it funny that certain fools acted hard when we rolled deep. them same fools would be the ones talking about what they would do if shit popped off. they're usually the ones to tuck tail and run when they're by themselves or shit pops off. i ain't saying floyd can't fight...he's talking shit...that's all fine, he's the one getting in the ring. i know deep down...all that shit talking is fear manifesting it self. very few are willing to admit it. ali said he talked big to intimidate his opponents and to convince himself. tyson is probably the only one to admit his fear. floyd knows this isn't an easy fight. guerrero knows it's not going to be easy either. all the shit talking won't matter come fight time. i can't read much into that small face to face...maybe it will be different when they do a face off? who knows?

Apparently Guerrero just thought it was going to be a photo shoot and nothing more, Floyd being Floyd immediately started taunting him and Broner was with Floyd, Broner decided to jump in and Guerrero started to talk trash to Broner, the cameras didn't capture those first initial parts.

I don't like crews either, it produces more trouble then good...Guerrero will give a good account of himself in this fight, I still believe Floyd will win but they fight the fights for a reason. What's beginning to interest me more is the weigh-in. I think Guerrero might react differently then

You raise an interesting point about Ali and Tyson. I never thought I'd hear Tyson say something like that. But I'm glad he did because people like him and Ali, and Floyd, and other fighters can be an example that theirs only 2 ways to deal with fear. You either let it burn you up...or you rise to the occassion

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 7 2013, 09:03 PM
Post #35

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 7 2013, 06:40 PM) *
+1

Professor rarely disagree with you but Robert was shook and somewhat thrown out of his element. You can't be talking shit one second and then have a closed mouth the next. Then when Floyd left he had a response! That is some ho shit. Broner was even talking shit to him at the photo shoot and didn't say squat! Dude is a video game San Andres gangsta!

Son, they shook...
'cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks
scared to death, scared to look
they shook

LOL Mobb Deep is ill

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 7 2013, 09:18 PM
Post #36

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 7 2013, 09:56 PM) *
Apparently Guerrero just thought it was going to be a photo shoot and nothing more, Floyd being Floyd immediately started taunting him and Broner was with Floyd, Broner decided to jump in and Guerrero started to talk trash to Broner, the cameras didn't capture those first initial parts.

I don't like crews either, it produces more trouble then good...Guerrero will give a good account of himself in this fight, I still believe Floyd will win but they fight the fights for a reason. What's beginning to interest me more is the weigh-in. I think Guerrero might react differently then

You raise an interesting point about Ali and Tyson. I never thought I'd hear Tyson say something like that. But I'm glad he did because people like him and Ali, and Floyd, and other fighters can be an example that theirs only 2 ways to deal with fear. You either let it burn you up...or you rise to the occassion

yeah...broner aka mayweather jr jr coming along for the ride to talk shit is weak.

the weigh-in is always telling. the eyes don't lie.

truth.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 7 2013, 09:19 PM
Post #37

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 7 2013, 10:03 PM) *
Son, they shook...
they shook

LOL Mobb Deep is ill

classic!

+Quote Post
aTYpicalTYrant
post Mar 7 2013, 10:02 PM
Post #38

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,480

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 7 2013, 09:19 PM) *

classic!

I posted the link to this earlier in the thread. lol
I Just didnt do it right

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 7 2013, 10:05 PM
Post #39

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 7 2013, 07:40 PM) *
If he did not talk big boy shit for a least a two to three weeks now then I would agree. He went on the man's twitter page and said he would make him a permanent corner man. Then he talked about how he was going to humble him. Then this dude called him a woman beater. That is Paul Bunyan talking shit! You don't go soft when the moment of truth is in your face. He stuttered and his fat ass daddy was quiet as well.

It's hard to call this one. I'd much rather him talk just enough shit to land the fight, be relatively quiet during the build-up, then give me my money's worth on fight night. I'm sure we all fell for that David Haye mindfuck back in 2011, which left a sour taste in my mouth.

In a sense, I feel that some of us are making too much of that 2 minute video clip, but shit I cant knock anyone's interpretation of what they saw. It seems that everyone is correct in their views, but hell, we'll always see something different, the more we watch it.

Contrary to what I said about preferring for him to be relatively quiet during the build-up, I WOULD like for him to sell the fight a bit. Since we've heard NOTHING about this fight (other than the announcement), I think guys have gotten a little too excited about the video, since its the first peep we've heard.

Still, I think Robert got mindfucked a bit. Im sure he was just prepared for a photo shoot and some short video footage, not a guy yapping in his face the whole time. More than likely, that's why he just couldn't get his shit together.

It's just like going to chick's house and expecting to get some, just for you to find out that she's on her period when you get there. She did all the right things to let you know "it's about to go down"...she called you after 10PM, told you that she was about to get in the shower, and to "come over"...then ends it with, "I just want to chill tonight and watch a movie". In your mind, "chill and watch a movie" means "smash time", but it's REALLY just a "chill and watch a movie" night.

PS: Didn't Broner get butt-owned when Robert got in his face a few months ago? Why is he riding along with Mayweather and talking shit to Robert now? Man I tell ya, that dude is nothing short of a tool. It's like getting your big brother fight a guy, because you're not sure that you're gonna win. What a chump.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Mar 7 2013, 10:32 PM
Post #40

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 7 2013, 08:03 PM) *
everyone was saying he was scared when it was broner.... i didn't get that either. i have to watch it again...maybe u guys see something i don't. last time i thought anyone choked up and got shook in one of these videos was when haye/klitschko did their face off. haye shook klit...and klit stood there quiet as fuck. it didn't mean shit come fight time though. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Haha I think Haye just pissed klitchko off to the point of silence lol. I remember Haye talking major shit! Haha, he's pretty great at it.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 02:57 AM