IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Great Tank Abbott Interview - Bas Ruten speechless!
jaw breaker
post Feb 15 2008, 01:40 PM
Post #11

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,828

Kimbo slice is a bully who preys on those he knows he can beat I heard him mention that he wanted mike tyson, tyson even in his advanced age would expose kimbo for what he is tyson would annihilate him, he is delirious if he thinks he has a chance with even a past his peak tyson. I think the mercer victory has given him a false sense of supremacy if he hadn't grounded mercer im sure he would have been knocked out, that's why he took it to the ground he knew mercer was waiting for an opening so he immediately took mercer to the ground to prevent mercer from getting his hands going. Im also positive that a young tank abbot destroys him I dont think tank at this age has what it takes though, put kimbo in with a real threat somebody with heart, power, and ferocity and I believe it will be the gannon fight all over again probably even worse because gannon really couldn't thump.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ElectricTwinkie
post Feb 15 2008, 02:40 PM
Post #12

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 5,717

QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 15 2008, 01:26 PM) [snapback]378713[/snapback]
Tanks old ass is gonna get destroyed tonight!! Slice winner in the first round!! He is washed up and pissing the wrong man off.. a Haymaker is not gonna win this fight for him. How you want it Tank?! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/black eye.gif) Broken jaw?! Cheekbone?! your manhood?! Slice is a BEAST!! Do it for the hood Kimbo!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

Errr... Lion? The fight is Saturday night, not tonight. I wouldn't want you dissapointed by watching old MASH re-runs.

QUOTE(jaw breaker @ Feb 15 2008, 01:40 PM) [snapback]378715[/snapback]
Kimbo slice is a bully who preys on those he knows he can beat I heard him mention that he wanted mike tyson, tyson even in his advanced age would expose kimbo for what he is tyson would annihilate him, he is delirious if he thinks he has a chance with even a past his peak tyson. I think the mercer victory has given him a false sense of supremacy if he hadn't grounded mercer im sure he would have been knocked out, that's why he took it to the ground he knew mercer was waiting for an opening so he immediately took mercer to the ground to prevent mercer from getting his hands going. Im also positive that a young tank abbot destroys him I dont think tank at this age has what it takes though, put kimbo in with a real threat somebody with heart, power, and ferocity and I believe it will be the gannon fight all over again probably even worse because gannon really couldn't thump.

I don't know who you are, but I like your style JB!

+Quote Post
streetlion1
post Feb 16 2008, 01:51 PM
Post #13

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 6,534

QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Feb 15 2008, 01:40 PM) [snapback]378716[/snapback]
Errr... Lion? The fight is Saturday night, not tonight. I wouldn't want you dissapointed by watching old MASH re-runs.
I don't know who you are, but I like your style JB!

LOL. yeah I figured that out right after I posted it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
streetlion1
post Feb 16 2008, 01:59 PM
Post #14

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 6,534

QUOTE(jaw breaker @ Feb 15 2008, 12:40 PM) [snapback]378715[/snapback]

He's a bully who preys on people? Not sure where that came from. Must I remind everyone the man is a rookie. Tyson would beat him in a boxing match but not in the cage!! Never before have I heard so many people hate on a rookie...oh I forgot..the same people hated on Brock Lesnar too! MMA needs names from outside the spectrum to stay alive! If it wasnt for a Slice or a Lesnar where would all this new publicity come from?! It needs exciting characters/fighters cause as a "sport" (and I use that term very loosely when talking about MMA) its hardly entertaining!

+Quote Post
Southeastpaw
post Feb 16 2008, 07:26 PM
Post #15

The Analyst

Member No.: 166

IF Kimbo wins this fight, and that a BIG IFFFF, it will be by submission. He ain't gunna swing with a guy like Tank. I hope Tank KOs this chump.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 08:53 PM